age 22
weight between 195 and 205 it varies 10 pounds day to day don't know why
diet 3200-3600 cals a day
200-300 grams protien
100-150 grams carbs

Test E 250mg twice a week. 1-12
Dbol 50mg a day. 1-4
HCG 250iu twice a week. 2-12
Epistane not quite sure how I'm gonna dose this some where between 30 and 50mg a day 8-12 or 10-14
Clomid 200-300mg first day/100mg for 10 days/50mg for 10 days 14-15

Last edited:
Looks good for a first/modest cycle. Sorry don't know you're cycle experience.

The test won't bloat you as much as you think but the Dianabol will for sure. Drink plenty of water, it actually keeps bloating to a min.

Shouldn't be shutdown too much with the dosages, HCG during cycle and Clomid to bring back the low-moderate shutdown you may experience.

Interested to hear why Clomid over Nolvadex or a combo of the both? Preference, physiologic difference, trying something different this time?

No knowledge or experience with Epistane though. I'd be interested to see the effect it has on a simple bread & butter cycle.

4 out of 5 stars :)

If your looking to cut up a bit I'd ditch the dbol and just go with the epistane tbh. Some say epi is comparable to anavar it it's effects.

I think this cycle is perfect...just wondering why you're using these compound to "cut up"...I'd take full advantage of the muscle-building potential of this stack and shovel down as many cals as possible...what's your bf?

hmmm...your diet is gonna play the biggest role here...what kind of foods are you eating? are you gonna increase your cals, cut them. or keep them the same?

I'm thinking keeping my cals the same maybe lowering my carb intake a bit
I eat a lot of eggs boneless skinless chicken breast and 96% lean ground beef. lots of nuts and yogurt, brown rice, oats kind of lacking in the veggie department cause they don't keep to well and I don't like to go shopping more than once every 2-3 weeks so I take a multivitamin and some fiber supps.

so 50mg is to high for Dbol might drop it to 25mg. this is my first real cycle I've done some PHs and DS before though.

also running about 3 miles 3 times a week during morning pt and calisthenics the other 2 days which sucks cause I had to change up my training schedule not lookin forward to running even 2 days after a brutal leg day.

Thats a damn heavy dianabol dose!

That dbol dosage is par for the course you commented on large doses used on my course thread,whats your basis for your conclusions?I would say the dbol dosage is normal not excessive from my personal experience and from what i know professional athletes use.

With regards to the test shots I would up the dosage to 750mg weekly,if you have a look around you will see I am not the only one with this viewpoint out there 750 is minimum active dosage for long acting test esters

25mg is easily enough to ellict a response. Dbol is more liver toxic than the test or deca. To improve results using a greater test or deca dose would be more benficial in a gains/side effects perspective.

Arnie only used 15mg to cut up for his first olympia- why would your average gym rat need 50mg?

well I'm goin on cycle in in about 2 weeks
mainly trying to cut up a bit.
age 22
200-300 grams protien
100-150 grams carbs

Dbol 50mg a day. 1-4
Epistane not quite sure how I'm gonna dose this some where between 30 and 50mg a day 8-12 or 10-14

I would use prop for test - and winstrol / var instead of dbol - btw dbol @ 50mg is a little higher than most, 25-40 is a normal range. I wouldn't bother with epistane, add in arimidex by week 4 at the latest 6 - bloat will be minimal. All that being said, 500mg test - e + any amount of dbol will make you grow ! I just think that you saying you want to cut I would stay away from dbol for the time being, and the longer ester like cyp or enth you really want that arimidex. Regardless bro, hope it goes great =D

25mg is easily enough to ellict a response. Dbol is more liver toxic than the test or deca. To improve results using a greater test or deca dose would be more benficial in a gains/side effects perspective.

Arnie only used 15mg to cut up for his first olympia- why would your average gym rat need 50mg?

How can you be sure thats correct?If you ever venture out to the gym you would know what dosages are used there,and I know the doses I use are nowhere near what the pro's use.I am speaking from personal experience of 2 pro's,Eli hanna from israel who has won nabba universe and jeff Poulin who has competed in several Olympias,I have met and spoke to these guys in runups to comps and know whats they used and it was well in excess of what we are discussing here.50mg of dbol is not excessive end of......

Munousz reportedly ran 160mg dianabol ed - but I mean he obv push the extreme and look where it got him :(.

I think w/dbol there really is one main factor: what brand.

I know people who were big guys, could grow off 20mg of BD dbols like a weed. But now w/so many shitty UGL's and dbol being a drug of choice for so many people it's almost always under dosed. I would run 20-40mg max, if you need more, you got shitty dbol.

That dbol dosage is par for the course you commented on large doses used on my course thread,whats your basis for your conclusions?I would say the dbol dosage is normal not excessive from my personal experience and from what i know professional athletes use.

With regards to the test shots I would up the dosage to 750mg weekly,if you have a look around you will see I am not the only one with this viewpoint out there 750 is minimum active dosage for long acting test esters
Two posts I've read by you and both nonchalantly brush off the sides. You should back off from recommending anything as it appears that you don't have a respect for the dangers of steroid use.

50mgs is not a crazy dose of dbol, but it certainly is on the high end for the average, non-competing gym rat. 25-40mgs/day is the average. Keep in mind, this is the poster's first real cycle and therefore, he should start out lower to see how he'll react. The 17-methyl E2 aromatization from the dbol greatly increase his risk for gyno, especially combined with test and hcg and the lack of estrogen control (an AI or SERM). Furthermore, and more importantly, 17aas are notoriously harsh on one's lipid profile and liver. The liver rebounds, but beating up on your heart isn't a smart move.

750mgs/wk is the minimum active dose? You should read the following study: http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172

In short, 300mgs/wk for 20 weeks yields 11.5lbs on average and 600mgs/wk for 20 weeks yields 17.5. 600mgs/wk was the only dose the negatively effected HDL levels (and barely at that). Furthermore, all sides were reversed upon cessation.

Time to take your bullshit and walk.

How can you be sure thats correct?If you ever venture out to the gym you would know what dosages are used there,and I know the doses I use are nowhere near what the pro's use.I am speaking from personal experience of 2 pro's,Eli hanna from israel who has won nabba universe and jeff Poulin who has competed in several Olympias,I have met and spoke to these guys in runups to comps and know whats they used and it was well in excess of what we are discussing here.50mg of dbol is not excessive end of......
It's the end of nothing. Let's assume you're not full of shit about knowing what two pros use, guess what? Basing your entire assumption on what two pros use for a non-competing steroid user is asinine. Seriously, a sample size of two? Someone needs to go back to school.

And yes, I do go to the gym. Not all pros use that much. They are simply genetically gifted. One of my good friends sits at 6' 240lbs 6% and uses 100mgs of winny/wk with 250mgs of sust every other WEEK.

well I'm goin on cycle in in about 2 weeks
mainly trying to cut up a bit.
age 22
200-300 grams protien
100-150 grams carbs
Your caloric breakdown looks good. If you get hungry, add more protein.

Dbol 50mg a day. 1-4
I like your test and hcg dose. I recommend dropping the dbol. It'll add bloat and carries unnecessary sides for a non-competing bodybuilder. You will (or should) see great results with just the test. If you insist on keeping the dbol, cut the dose in half.

Make sure you have nolva on hand.

I recommend nolva over clomid for pct. Clomid acts as an estrogen at the pituitary, nolva does not. You might also want to think about hedging your bet by combining the two. Regardless of which you choose, you're not running a long enough PCT. 4 weeks is the absolute minimum length for pct. I'd recommend running it for at least 8.

well, I already ordered the clomid, was thinking about ordering some Aromasin just to be on the safe side.

well, I already ordered the clomid, was thinking about ordering some Aromasin just to be on the safe side.
If you run the clomid, run it at 100mgs/ed for 8 weeks. Have nolva on hand for gyno issues during the cycle. Why were you thinking of picking up aromasin?