Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Howard Stern

The Artie roast was funny shit, Sal really is a comedic genius. I loved the way Yucko tore right into Maryanne and said he wanted to use her floppy titties to jump rope with. :D

It's good to see Stern got his old tapes back - 23,000 hours worth of material!! God, so many old bits that were thought to never be heard again, so many performances, comedians, fights, parodies, prank calls, the Cleveland funeral, the 9/11 show, etc. I hope someday they do a re-cap of when Scott the engineer was going to take anal from Lexington Steele for $250,000 but his wife wouldnt let him.

I find myself listening to the radio more than I do watching TV these days. Between Howard, Scott Ferrall, Bubba, & Riley Martin paying $12.95 per month for such quality entertainment really is a bargain.

Man, I have so many shows and bits I've downloaded I wish I had a place to host them (quickly) if there was an interest here for them. HowardTv shows, Bubba Raw videos, all sorts of shit.

In the words of Riley Martin, O Qua Tangin Wann!

tan~homepage3.jpg

Tan

Uhhhh I am however, uhhh, thinking about buying my own special symbol, and things of this nature. None the less, I would hope that uhhhh.... this symbol would allow me to communicate with the Biavians and the Targicians and what have you. :D

howard, uh, you house nigger jew mother fucker, you understand...

i could feed my people with 1/10th of what it costs to do your jew hair, you understand, uh huh

oh fuck. I was wondering what that looked like. what a fucking trainwreck of a gash.

I don't! The show is soooooooo much better now. If you really loved him, you'd get sirius.

I got a link to the Howard TV "World's largest hemmroid contest" if anyone is intersted ;)

One of my friends from college is in it, he told me all about how he got to meet everyone and got a $1000 for being part of the show. His name is Steve.

i've been missing howard lately. if i had a longer commute, i'd get sirius. but it doesn't really pay to get it now since i barely get to listen to the radio in the morning. i wish he was still on the E! channel (even just reruns would make me happy for now)

anyway, miss howard stern is looking as lovely and fake as ever- awesome. i've always liked her.

and erica the gymnast? i'm guessing that shot is from BEFORE the surgery!

thanks for keeping us all updated on some of howard's happenings, BA. i really appreciate it! :)

You have been warned, this is some serious nasty shit!!

World's largest hemrroid contest:
hXXp://www.sendspace.com/file/nbv8uk

I think it's an .avi file, just FYI.

Oh my, this needs a bump for arties heroin confession today! holy crap that was a good show!

It appears he is on the road to recovery, I wonder how often that revelation will be brought up. Clearly he was embarassed and you could tell it was a serious manner.

Bwahahaha ICP's interview was hilarious!! I cracked up how violent jay kept calling Artie "Arby" and "Hardee". :D