How would u describe your dancing?? Style??

chocopie_raver_21

Bluelighter
Well me of course...i used to be a b-boy so i ended having this "smooth-hip-hop-raver" style. I do my liquid...but i move my feet as if i was a breaker...took me awhile cuz i lost my breaking touch but...now it's pretty tight!! What about yall??
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

floater, someone called me that once so i guess it stuck, i like to "Acid walk" you know where it looks like your just hovering but moving all over the place (im the only person i know who can moonwalk), i also like to do "the box" with my arms and hands, etc... it all sorta molds into my own style, many people like it i guess
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I come from Reggae background so I like lots of base. I like kicksteppinghard toreggae-jungle, it getsme rushing so hard evertime!!!
Peace Love Unity RASpect

Big Steps... Happy Hardcore Style, wit some liquid when i'm tired, but it really depends on the muzik ya know
------------------
"ya got the househeads, breakbeat junkies, drum and base purists, hardhouse people and all the ravers across america."

I don't really know what to say about dancing on a personal note...
But props to RASTA_YOUTH! Lotz of BASS!
Woohoo! I Luvs me sum JuNgLe/Drum n' Bass!
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

Ok dancing style......welll.......not sure if I really have one..... I am fairly new at dancing but have been wrokin at it pretty hard for about 4 or 5 months now.
I basically do alot of liquid and go freakin crazy on the eights and all little things in cinjuction with it. I am a glowstick freak and love to dance with those. but I have gotten better W/out them. So as far as a style it would be basic raveresk, but than no one has told me I had any style LOL hehehehe
I just love to dance ....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.............RuRu

RuRu.....awww....I think you've got style, baby!
smile.gif
Actually in all seriousness, you've gotten sooooo much better w/da stix even since I've known you.
smile.gif

As for my dancing.....four words..."bustin a fairy princess"... LOL ok. I'm done now.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just FOOKIN MENTAL tis all!!!
I need loads of space (arms flying around and sweat dripping off).
Pretty much a GURNER!!! I remember my first bluelighters meet-up. I had the shirt off in 10 minutes, my clothes were drenched and I lost 4lbs by the end of the night. Miss apple was thoroughly disgusted by me!!!
Once in Cream in the UK, I was loving it so much I danced all night on a 1 metre high garbage bin underneath the speaker. The more smiles I got the madder I went.
------------------
-------------------------
Grin & Gurn - and enjoy the rush (coz life is a rush);)

Yo you should all check SUNFLOWER kickin it... she is madd good...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

I just go with the music. But i still think that I need some lessons. I do know some basic moves only.

choco_raver_21:
I do my combo of liquid and glowstick moves (without glowsticks), interchanged every 6 moves of each. problem is with ma feet. i duuno what to do with them...although i suaully try to keep them busy...(sometimes do my house moves)
glowstick fundamentals defnitely has its creativities...for instance the infinity move over the head and across the shoulders...make them all silky smooth at constant speed, and you got those moves that are not just part of a dance or celebration but part of stunning visual art.
liquid is very tricky, though. have to get all my muscles relaxed and wamred up....a little bit of k usually does the trick...for me, i usually see both my hands and arms components as a long ribbon. this is what makes so virtual (interesingly enough, my liquid moves are very much like the those random patterns in the windows pipeline screensaver..know which one?)
at any rate: i think liquid is futuristic in terms of its dance philospohy. all business, and heavy mathematical forces at work....once i give myself to that, i really get to see what my body components can do...and also it's all that "close encounters of the third kind" feeling too...
glowstick is all skills. practice makes it perfect? it's more like act of celebration of a human soul. has its origins from martial arts and eastern beliefs.
chocho>

My dancing is kinda generic but also different at the same time.
I'm from Detroit, but I've never been asked if that's where I'm from at a party. People tell me I dance like a Chi kid, and just last week I was asked if I'm from D.C.
The best way I can describe it to you all is this:
I got the "Detroit shuffle" down, but I also do things by bending down low, or moving my arms with my movements. It's really hard to explain. I've gotten a lot of compliments.
smile.gif

One thing I CANNOT do is liquid or glowstick, no matter HOW HARD I try! But I love being challenged by any kind of music and I can keep up with any beat.
Confused yet? tee hee!
The One
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

"An atrocity to quality"
ROFL
But I'm getting better
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

I'll tear any1 up on liquids!! Me and TraiN busted out liquid for like 2 hours non stop it was bad, after that I thought i had arthiritis!! =) plus I do pump some breakin every know and then (I have to be pretty fucked to break)!!
peace
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

Hey kspecial72...the only thing i can tell u to for u to get in step (footing) with ur liquid is this:the bass and the drums in a song go with ur feet. ur liquid goes with the melodic part of the song (the part that actually makes up the song). It'll take a while cuz u will have to concentrate...but after a while it becomes second nature. And once u get it....it'll look soo smooth as if u don't but effort in it.
As for liquiding...mine is more relaxed that the "standard" liquid which is kind of like the "pipe" screen saver. Mine is more fluid like water....kinda hard to explain...but try this...u know how u hold the glowsticks across your hand...your index and pinky finger are over the glowstix and ur middle and ring finger are underneath...while ur doin liquid that way...let go of the glowsticks with ur pinky finger then using ur index finger, force them to come up to an upright postion...like how u would hold a drum stick...then keep going..but the trick to this is fluidness...u have to do it all in one motion...trust me...this boggles peoples minds!!! hope this is good!!
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

Ok, I swear I am not a slut but I dance like one!
smile.gif
I spend a lot of time just gyrating my hips and such...hands in the air...on some guy...hee hee...I guess I am just one of those people who likes being close with someone when I am rolling and to be able to incorporate the closeness with dancing and all the other good feelings...That is just incredible to me!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

I love trance....my friends say I dance kinda like a gay-boy, but I dont know