• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to vaporize Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
Note that smoking ANY pill can be dangerous and harmful for your lungs. This explains only vaporization of Benadryl to get a better high. And as we all know, vaporizing smoke is a lot less harmful to the lungs than smoke (note that even weed smoke can build tar in your lungs, unless you take it orally or vaporize it, of course). This is something I've learned from Erowid, and it interested me enough to make a thread about it on here. So just bear with me on that.

1. Take about 2 25 mg Benadryls and crush them up.
2. Get your VaporGenie and unscrew the top, revealing the bowl inside and sprinkle the powder into the bowl before rescrewing the top on.
3. Take a lighter and light it with a 1 inch flame at the top (I believe they have a special kind of lighter that comes with the vaporizer), and hold it like that for 6-8 seconds and inhale constantly. Also inhale slow and deep.
4. Make sure the flame doesn't touch the ceramic part of the vaporizer.

The high you get from vaporizing Benadryl I hear is euphoric and very much more fun than taking it orally. And also add to the fact that with vaporizing it, you're not gonna need any where near as much to get high as you would with an oral dosage. So have fun!

How am I trolling? Please explain that. I can even give you a link to the Erowid article that I found it from just to let you know this isn't something I just made up.

vaporizing diphenhydramine is beyond stupid.. this is a harm reduction forum

Status
Not open for further replies.