The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how to use caribbean heroin w/out IV?

walterdini

Bluelighter
So I'm down in St. Martin, st barths area a lot and sometimes need to cop dope on the islands to keep well (I try to bring enough oxy with me but sometimes run out early or can't get any/enough to bring with me)

Anyway, I've only ever used east coast powdered dope from NY/NJ, and I only snort...the dope I've got in the islands has always been this very dark brown sticky powder...not tar, but def not a dry powder either---similar to dark brown sugar but more moist.

I imagine this is the stuff people in europe get and need to smoke or shoot to use. I've snorted / waterlined this stuff but effects were very weak for the doses taken.

My QUESTION: IS THERE A BETTER, NON IV WAY TO USE IT?
Like should I dissolve in water with some citric acid as if to shoot and then waterline that solution? Or is this stuff just not meant to be snorted?

Thanks

Can you ask the dealer? Your remaining options are smoke, snort, or plug. You only need to dissolve it in citric acid if it's heroin base, and the only way to figure that out is to see how it dissolves in water. From what i've seen in videos the heroin base won't dissolve in water at all, so you should be able to tell right away if it's base or not. If it is then I suggest smoking it as that's the main way people use it if they don't IV.

If it dissolves in the water on its own then either squirt the solution into your nose or up your bum.

Thought about it, do u know if it would work with "european" heroin?

I've tried wwith regular #4 NJ/NY powder w/ little-no effects

Well they all seem to smoke or inject.

I asked the dealers if it could be snorted and they said "yeah! You can snort". But OF COURSE they're going to tell me what I want to hear, I asked for stuff you can snort, so they're not going to tell me no....

And everything I've read, seen, learned, etc...all basicaally says that the dope in Europe must have an acid added to it to shoot up, and that besides IV, the other way people use is smoking it.

My situation will not allow me to smoke it, so that's out. I have no objection to it, I just can't be walking around with a bunch of foil and a hollowed out pen and locked in a bathroom for 20 minutes 6 times a day!

And IV is out because in 10+ years of using I've never shot up and don't plan to, especially when I'm just trying to get by for a few days.

I've tried snorting this stuff before, probably 10 grams worth in total over 3-4 days, and it worked--got rid of w/d's, but the doses I was snorting of even super weak stuff should have done more than get the sick away...

So I figure, if you need to use citric to shoot up, why wouldn't waterlining or plugging that same solution work as wekk as snorting/plugging good old NYC powdered dope????

So I figure, if you need to use citric to shoot up, why wouldn't waterlining or plugging that same solution work as wekk as snorting/plugging good old NYC powdered dope????

You need the citric acid to make it dissolve, so you can't really waterline it or plug it without adding the citric acid to make it dissolve into a solution. I know that people in the UK that get heroin base say that snorting is not effective, so it's not commonly done.

As for plugging, if this stuff is really heroin base and you need citric acid to make it dissolve then make sure to use as little as possible in order to make it dissolve otherwise it will probably be pretty uncomfortable up your bum.

I really don't think that heroin in the Caribbean would be heroin base though. Most of the heroin base comes from Afghanistan and is smuggled into Russia or into Europe through Turkey (that might not be the exact route but I know most of the heroin base ends up in those areas) so I don't see why it would be available in the Caribbean when heroin HCL is produced in South America and passes by the Caribbean on its way to the US.

Maybe it's Opium that you are getting if you are able to go through 2-3 grams a day without it even getting you that high.

We get powder verrrry similar to what you're talking about. There are two methods aside from IV.

1. Try breathing (hot breath) on it for 10-15 seconds, it should "ball up" or turn back into more of a tar substance. Once this happens, place on flattened 6" x 6" square sheet of foil (shiny side down) place dope somewhat near the edge, put your tooter (hollowed out pen/rolled piece of foil) above the dope, light foil under dope and tilt and slide.

2. Keep dope in powder-ish form that you get. Get one of those nasal sprayers for colds, empty and wash out. Either cook up the dope like you would a shot then add to container and snort. Or..add about your average dose of dope and some water, shake like a mad man until its all liquid, how much water depends on how much you can put up your nose but just remember less water = thicker solution.

Hope that helps!

We get powder verrrry similar to what you're talking about. There are two methods aside from IV.

1. Try breathing (hot breath) on it for 10-15 seconds, it should "ball up" or turn back into more of a tar substance. Once this happens, place on flattened 6" x 6" square sheet of foil (shiny side down) place dope somewhat near the edge, put your tooter (hollowed out pen/rolled piece of foil) above the dope, light foil under dope and tilt and slide.

I agree that this is probably the best option, but the OP said:
My situation will not allow me to smoke it, so that's out. I have no objection to it, I just can't be walking around with a bunch of foil and a hollowed out pen and locked in a bathroom for 20 minutes 6 times a day!

epiks, how long would a 6X6 inch piece of foil last you, since they seem to be concerned about needing a ton of foil?

^^one piece of 6in by 6in foil would last a few smokes depending on a persons dose and how they let it slide, like if you get all crazy with it n let it slide all over you would prob want another piece next time

but if you fold the foil like a hotdog (not hamburger ;) shoutout to kindergarden class) n just let it run down you could get 2-4 smokes out of a foil. just folding in seperate areas

woops, just noticed the foil was 6x6 i guess either way would be hotdog

There are just too many issues with smoking, even if I used just 1 piece of foil per day, not an option w/out going into detail--close quarters, family, no alone time, smell of snmoke, paraphenalia, etc... But I do appreciate your help nonetheless.

Why I think its european or base dope is this: the place I'm talking about is St. Martin and is a french/dutch island. It is a well known staging area for heroina and coke that goes into Holland and europe b/c of all the back and forth commercial traffic between the island and European countries.
It very well could be that powderish tar people talk about, and the problems getting the stuff to dissolve in my nose may have been b/c I was snorting tar and not b/c I was snorting base....I've never got actual tar before so I can't really say.
It did seem odd that I'd get base so close to the USA and south america, but I figured if this was the stuff going into europe and europe gets base, then this was probably base. Also, most of the junkies are europeans living on the island.

Is there any issue with adding citric acid to tar/powderized tar (what some thought that stuff might be)? Meaning if it is regular dope, just in tar form, would I hurt it, make it less effective by adding citric acid, or would it not do anything significant?

Yeah that link is def right on point, but doesn't really offer a solution.

As best I can tell, european dope / heroin base, can technically get into the blood and cross the BBB when its snorted, but to do that it must be absorbed by the mucos membranes, and that due to its physical properties--it not being water soluble, it tends to be poorly absorbed by the nasal mucos membranes and so is not an effective route.

So it seems to me, that the only problem is getting the dope into solution...and that if it makes contact with membranes while in solution, it would get into the blood just as easily as regular #4 heroin salt does when snorted. So if mixed with acid, gently heated, agitated, and waterlined, it should work as if one snorted NYC powdered dope.

Any thoughts or personal experience here? What about any issues snorting a solution of citric acid????

just smoke it..tin foil isnt expensive, its portable and its in inconspicuous, its not like i pipe and you cant carry it with you you..you can have a piece on the foil and smoke a little and fold it bacl up an d put it in your pocket and take it back out later on when you want another one

mix it up with something acidic (lemon juice) and a bit of water and see if it dissolves. add a little heat if it stilld oesn't dissolve. save and store solution. Snort when you want to get high

Yeah that link is def right on point, but doesn't really offer a solution.

As best I can tell, european dope / heroin base, can technically get into the blood and cross the BBB when its snorted, but to do that it must be absorbed by the mucos membranes, and that due to its physical properties--it not being water soluble, it tends to be poorly absorbed by the nasal mucos membranes and so is not an effective route.

So it seems to me, that the only problem is getting the dope into solution...and that if it makes contact with membranes while in solution, it would get into the blood just as easily as regular #4 heroin salt does when snorted. So if mixed with acid, gently heated, agitated, and waterlined, it should work as if one snorted NYC powdered dope.

Any thoughts or personal experience here? What about any issues snorting a solution of citric acid????

Well they do cover the viability of snorting the dope and the thread also verifies that it is base #3 dope. That said I think that your best bet here is to ask the European bluelighters man. We can speculate all we want but, why bother when you have pro #3 users in EADD.

Yeah that makes sense, I mostly need to hear actual experiences, I think I understand the science....

Regarding the foil...I'd need to smoke indoors away from people, making my only option the bathroom, and how many times can u really go to the bathroom for more than 30 seconds w/out looking shady. Not to mention the black smudge marks aand needing to also carry around the tube. All this plue noise of flicking the lighter and playing with the foil, sucking through a straw. That and the smell of the smoke should someone walk into the bathroom right after me...all this, plus I can't even lock the bathroom door for good reason, if wife comes king I gotta let her in...powder and liquid I can dump quick. A smoky room and blackened tin foil---not so easy to hide

^ ok fair enough...
mix it up with something acidic (lemon juice) and a bit of water and see if it dissolves. add a little heat if it stilld oesn't dissolve. save and store solution. Snort when you want to get high

i dont know about snorting lemon juice, sounds painful...and are we even sure its #3?? i mean the caribbena is so close to SA that it doesnt really make sense to ship dope all the way from europe. especially since smuggling threw the carribean is so pre4valant..are you sure its just not powdered tar that is sticky cause the humidity?