• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin How to tell what # heroin you have?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I'm from melbourne and anytime I've bought H it's a white/greyish powder. How can I tell what # it is? It melts and smokes up in a meth pipe.

I think you will find very little #3 in this country.
It's #4 china white we all want and will (unfortunately) pay top dollar for

I think you will find very little #3 in this country.
It's #4 china white we all want and will (unfortunately) pay top dollar for
There's a lot of #3 around as well, which is good for smoking. It's generally cheaper too. I don't like how long it takes to smoke enough to get high though.

Heroin #4 burns moreso than melts like #3. Why waste #4 by smoking it anyway?

Dam that’s hella crazy, I’ve never heard of H you can smoke in a meth pipe. I’m from California, so I guess it’s different lol. I had a heroin habit for several years, I’ve been off for 3+ years so maybe things have changed? But all I would find available is the Mexican black tar. Every now & then I’d be able to cop some china white, but that’s more prevalent on the east coast.

I don't think there is h that is made for smoking in a meth pipe. I just wanted to see if it would and it did. Was a waste though.

Dam that’s hella crazy, I’ve never heard of H you can smoke in a meth pipe. I’m from California, so I guess it’s different lol. I had a heroin habit for several years, I’ve been off for 3+ years so maybe things have changed? But all I would find available is the Mexican black tar. Every now & then I’d be able to cop some china white, but that’s more prevalent on the east coast.
Why did u assume that it was smoked in a meth pipe if nobody has mentioned that? Cause they were aussies? That's xenophobic XDDDD joking Rofl 🤣 you must be high as f, #3 heroin is smoked on foil too.

Why did u assume that it was smoked in a meth pipe if nobody has mentioned that? Cause they were aussies? That's xenophobic XDDDD joking Rofl 🤣 you must be high as f, #3 heroin is smoked on foil too.
It was mentioned in the first post it melts and smokes up in a meth pipe.

It was mentioned in the first post it melts and smokes up in a meth pipe.
The one who is too high then is me xD aw man, how did I miss that? I was really starting to think she thot thry smoked in meth pipes csuse they were from Oz. 😄 🤣 😂