• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to tell if a shaman is legit or not?

Well there is one reason to do it out in the woods. Personally I dislike tripping on tryptamines indoors, and I trip outside in nature whenever possible regardless of the drug. For me, tryptamines indoors feel claustrophobic and I often get anxious, and I very rarely have a useful trip. Go outside and everything is completely different.

Nevertheless I agree with being very careful. Make sure you have met this guy and have a good feeling.

If it were me, I'd find a sober trip sitter I already knew well to come with you guys wherever you go and keep an eye on you.

This guys name isn't Jason is it...Does he wear a goalie mask and carry a machete'?

Is this the guy?

th

If this is the guy, then rest assured he is an EXCELLENT shaman. Some college kids I used to know used him one time...come to think of it though I haven't seen those kids in quite a while....hmmmmm

Last edited:
Imaginebetter I wouldn't be surprised if you knew this guy if you're from LA area seems like everyone in the drug scene is connected lol. Although it does seem like these desert ravers are a dime a dozen now. Anyways we are really debating whether to go through with this now. I texted the guy and asked if we could potentially just buy the stuff and do it on our own and he said it's a burn and that he didn't want us getting burned and it getting traced back to him. I also brought up the points people have made on this thread about whether he had a direct connection to shamanism and he got all defensive and cussed me out. So I think at this point I'm going to have to find a new connect.

Yeah sounds like a very sketchy response to an honest question. Absolutely stay away from this guy.

Yeah dude this guy definitely isn't in zen mode, lol. Every drug dealer in the world takes the risk of an od or whatever coming back on him, that's the cost of doing business. Dude just find a connect and buy ur shit, go home with your buddy and trip fuckin balls, nothin to it but to do it, lol.

A pissed off shaman? Hmmmmn... Lmfao!!!

Yeah it's super easy to find the necessary plants for ayahuasca online, I mean super easy. The same way you find anything else online. As far as a connect, you don't need one. As far as wanting a guide, that may be another matter. Personally I wouldn't bother, I'd just line up a sober sitter you trust, line up a time, and line up a great location, I strongly, strongly recommend outdoor access away from civilization enough that you will be immersed in nature, but not so far that help will be difficult should something happen and your sitter needs it.

Sweet thanks for the advice guys he hit me up apologizing and saying he was yayed out but I don't care. I'll look into buying everything myself unfortanately I don't have a place to send the goods, but that would be easiest!

A shaman isn't nesisary in the experience; they are more of a spiritual guide counselor to help you figure out the metaphors present while tripping. Unless you need spiritual healing, just do it at home yourself. For your own safety.

A coked up shaman!!! Rotflmfao haaaaaaaaaa!
He'll be searching his rug while your in outer space, ohhh shit man that's a crazy funny/scary image.

Ayahausca is just DMT with an MAO inhibitor to make it orally active. You can get pure DMT from darknet sites. For an MAOI you might be able to use tumeric or some other natural source. I doubt if there's anything special about oral DMT. Probably just a stretched out version of smoked or snorted.

Pharmuasca with extracted dmt activated by any maoi is completely different from drinking the energy of the whole plant in the brew... Not to mention mix of alkaloids. The special part of ayahuasca is the harmala maoi alkaloids that comes from the vine that is the most important brew ingredient imo

Jason7 i highly suggest looking into the history of dmt and giving it more respect than just another compound and drug that is ayahuasca as ayahuasca is so much more.

Ayahausca is just DMT with an MAO inhibitor to make it orally active. You can get pure DMT from darknet sites. For an MAOI you might be able to use tumeric or some other natural source. I doubt if there's anything special about oral DMT. Probably just a stretched out version of smoked or snorted.

I haven't done it but nearly all experiential reports find it to be very different from smoked DMT, very very different. More like mushrooms but more intense and deep. However I agree a shaman isn't necessary, and I'm also not saying that ayahuasca is somehow entirely different from other psychedelics. Just that it's qualitatively very different from smoked DMT.

Pharmuasca with extracted dmt activated by any maoi is completely different from drinking the energy of the whole plant in the brew... Not to mention mix of alkaloids. The special part of ayahuasca is the harmala maoi alkaloids that comes from the vine that is the most important brew ingredient imo

Jason7 i highly suggest looking into the history of dmt and giving it more respect than just another compound and drug that is ayahuasca as ayahuasca is so much more.
Yeah I guess the harmala alkaloids would modify the effects somewhat over those of pure DMT. It apparently causes the nausea associated with ayahuasca though and DMT is responsible for most of the visuals anyway so I guess you'd have to decide how important the harmala part of it really is. Is it worth the nausea? You would have to compare an herbal ayahausca to a purely chemical one to find out. Personally, I would just make things simple and take a few hits of LSD but maybe ayahuasca has something special to offer, I don't know.

Few hits of LSD is simple? Do you know how hard it is to create those two hits or LSD in general?

With harmalas the trip is more grounded. Smoking dmt is completely different and imo is visual where pharmuasca is not necessarily. It can as actually be extremely hard to break through by consuming maoi and dmt.

Also, OP you sound like you need to do a lot more research into ayahuasca, unless you're trolling with this thread.

It won't make you trip for days dude.

Yeah I guess the harmala alkaloids would modify the effects somewhat over those of pure DMT. It apparently causes the nausea associated with ayahuasca though and DMT is responsible for most of the visuals anyway so I guess you'd have to decide how important the harmala part of it really is. Is it worth the nausea? You would have to compare an herbal ayahausca to a purely chemical one to find out. Personally, I would just make things simple and take a few hits of LSD but maybe ayahuasca has something special to offer, I don't know.

You have to take the harmala (or some MAO-A inhibitor) because DMT is inactive orally, the body's MAO enzymes break it down far too quickly and easily for it to have any effect unless you inhibit them.

From everything I have heard and read, oral DMT + MAOI is so different from smoked/snorted/etc DMT that it's almost like a different drug.

Also, OP you sound like you need to do a lot more research into ayahuasca, unless you're trolling with this thread.

It won't make you trip for days dude.

True, ayahuasca's duration is actually quite short, a few hours. Ibogaine makes you trip for days though.