View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to Take Over the World

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
Ok, now I was tripping my balls off one night off two acid tabs. Now I'm the type of tripper that likes to keep a little journal so I can capture my thoughts. Understand that I was in an altered state of mind at the time and was just overwhelmed with this thought/essay in my head, so don't hold it against me. Consider this the rough draft, and add on to it so we can perfect an interesting idea. However PLEASE feel free to give incite on it and correct my mistakes if you see any, cause it'd be more fun if people took it legitimately I suppose. "how would you take over the world?" :D Here it is:

The Holy Grail Realization

To understand what i am about to tell you you'll need to gain a crash course knowledge of recent human history namely "transhumanism" and the profound "Dr. Timothy Leary". Transhumanism is an international cultural and intellectual movement with an eventual goal of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities. It is basically the belief that the government (perhaps illuminati shareholders) are trying to repress humans by withholding methods on how homo sabiens can transform themselves into a whole entirely new culture/species which i like to call "Robo sapiens".
In 1943, the first LSD trip took place by the scientist, Albert Hoffman, who stumbled across the miracle invention, and he and his wife devoted their entire life to promoting the open experimentation with psychedelic drugs. Psychedelic drugs have baffled scientist and blown away their users since the beginning of the encounterment of humans and these mystifying substances. By the time the LSD got round, the CIA had already started probing the uses of it, truth serum, brainwashing, mind reading, etc.
Then came along Dr. Timothy Leary a so called "prophet or fiend", the "pied piper of psychedelics". Now Dr. Timothy Leary had, for the most part, been a normal psychiatrist in his life, until he encountered another psychedelic drug, PSILOCYBIN, the mystifying chemical found in SACRED mushrooms. He took them and stated "in those 5 hours I had learned more about the essence of human interaction, socialization, love, and mankind then I had in a lifetime of studying psychology as a "professional". Baffled by this discovery, he rushed to tell the world. He was then working as a professor at Harvard University, and started experimenting his works WITH his students. He actually would drop acid and mushrooms with his students and trip balls with them and learn more about life with them then any textbook could ever. The school found out about this and swiftly put an end to it, only after a slimy reporter had published a crooked article about what Leary was doing with the students. You see, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES read this shit, and you can't just have an article like that in there, it would rub the president the wrong way. Once word got back to Harvard that this psychedelic practice was no good, Leary was firmly relieved of his position with Harvard. But, Leary, a clever mind, had plans of his own. He wasn't gonna let the government fuck him over on this one, no no no not this time. He thought he had literally discovered the Holy Grail that would solve all mankind, and the fucking government just shat right in his face and said no way jose, we peeped that shit haha. Leary then went on to launch a nationwide and international campaign, spreading the word about the amazements of psychedelics and their powers. This had swept the nation off their feet, kids wanted to experience this shit and went about doing so, which was a mistake that would fuck it up for everyone forever, unless i can do something about it. Leary pretty much helped start the Hippie movement, which only provided love, and peace, and prosperity to the world. However, it seemed that the Hippies were going to fuck up Nixon's election and everything he thought he stood for. It just wasn't fair. This guy had already lost his first chance against JFK. It really just wasn't fair for poor old Nixon. So you know what he did? He fucked over the guy who fucked him over, Leary! He launched the failed, "War on Drugs" instead of looking into them. And this was partially Leary's fault, kids were realizing reality as it was and thinking they could fly, and taking enormous doses and literally jumping out of windows hahah. Nixon went on to call Leary "the most dangerous man in America" and set the government up so that Leary could be stopped, sending him to over 26 prisons facing at least 30 years, pretty much stopping this wonderful pre-transhuman movement called the 60s.
Now in my late times experimenting with psychedelics, I've been amazed by their potential. It seems like your mind is shooting astounding amounts of information to you that you just can't harness. Well I have. I've been trying to harness this knowledge. I've had an epiphany on a trip on how to grab the world by the balls. Here's what i intend to do:
I want to get my doctorates in psychology, go to county college for two years, then a reasonable college for my masters, then a post grad school. This is going to enhance my learning and knowledge of the human mind. I need to have at least some type of "respectable" background so people will listen to my lectures/findings. I also want to get a degree in business, and you'll see why. Third, I intend to gain a vast knowledge of hypnotism, the ability to control others minds. After I get my degrees, I'll launch my own career as a clinical psychologist, helping others with daily life and so forth. Over the time, I'll build up a small fund to write a book, a bible of sorts, on psychedelic therapy. As we've previously looked into, Dr. Leary, also a psychologist, was trying to launch this field but failed due to outshining thy master, Nixon (Rule Number One in "The 48 Laws of Power). I'll anonymously get this book published, as to not ruin my own respectable reputation in the psychological field. I'll publish a few of these possibly, and spread the word, start waking people up that we as humans have an amazing opportunity to use these drugs to catapult ourselves into a new era, transhumanism. I'll find a way, and it's been done before, and currently is at some universities across the world, to legally prescribe my patients psychedelics and oversee their trip. This will be completely legitamate for a while. Then, once this field leaks its way into the news, just as we're seeing marijuana do with the nation now, people will start experimenting more with these drugs, namely LSD, DMT, and psilocybin. Then hypnotism comes into place. I'll lobby to get centers set up to legally take trips to cure yourself from a variety of disorders, alcholism, depression, anxiety, sucidal tendencies, etc. Which have all shown to be legitamate conditions for treatment with psychedelics. I'll open up a few of these centers once i get enough money (around $6 million estimate in today's money) and funding from interest groups, PACS, and Congress. I'll patent the field, which for 7 years i can own the study, and the centers and wreap the profits. All I have to do is report some info to the government and pay them off their share in taxes at times. Once i've gained societies trust, I'll make my move. During personal sessions with the viewer, I'll with the help of my trained psychologists, hypnotize the person. I plan to previously hypnotize the psychologist in a one on one session with me. We've seen Charles Manson do this before, he had many people trip at once, and he (who didn't take the drug) hypnotised them to do insane things, such as kill families and start a holy war. I plan to hypnotize them so that after i snap my fingers, they'll go back to their normal trip not knowing they've been hypnotised. but heres the thing; these "trip centers" if you will, are going to be a big corporate government business like ENRON was or WAL MART is, all with suspicous illuminati like ties. So this means ill put out commercials. I plan to use symbolism to promote these centers. When you see a polo ralph lauren symbol, theres something attatched to it isnt there? Same goes for the pyramid seen on the back of the dollar bill, or as weed smokers do when they see a weed leaf being sold on merchandise. It's something that means more than it is, something you wonder if you could be a part of , something you like. I'll have this trippy symbol, possibly an eye that i can sell. Ill have my hands dipped in businesses promoting the open use of psychedelics. People across the nation will want to legalize acid and shrooms and such, but i wont let them. You see, theres medical marijuana centers now, that you could help yourself with the drug, and these centers will be similar. I wont let them legalize it, ill need to nationalize these centers to hypnotize more users. Then one day, maybe on super bowl Sunday or something, i'll use a saying that i had my psychologists used during a session to utilize what i like to call "reverse psychological propoganda". Its what some believe the illuminati use today, on TV, in your music, in entertainment. This saying will snap the victims back into their psychosis, and they'll want to worship me and buy up all things i have my hand dipped into with the third eye symbol on it. I'll have micro chips (RFID) chips implanted into peoples bodies later on, so then i can turn humans into robots, robo sapiens, and officially control them as so. There is a human need to CONFORM. If i gather enough of the worlds population, even in a minute amount, there will be a domino effect. People will want to act the way others do. If one gets an RFID chip, their friend will feel the need, then their friend will, and then it will be almost TABOO to NOT have the RFID chip. GROUPTHINK. PROMOTE GROUPTHINK! I'll have an army to myself, and i'll leave the world trembling. I can be the next Alexander the Great, and lead the world into destruction or eternal peace. This ladies and gentleman, is just one idea on how to take over the world.

Now keep in mind, I'm only 16, and if my history is wrong PLEASE CORRECT ME. I was high, and I have nothing but love and respect for everybody in my current state of mind. I don't know why I wrote this...

pinky-and-the-brain-flag-wallpaper-2560x1600-large2.jpg

Did you even think about the third world countries that wouldn't care for a rfid chip? That plan is very impractical , there is to much involved , I would give it a 1% chance of working , maybe even less.

[h=1]"The best laid schemes of mice and men"[/h]

pyramid seen on the back of the dollar bill,

illuminaty 2spooky4me

... seriously though?

There's quite a few things that just aren't very likely...I'd like to see you try to "patent the field" of psychedelic therapy considering there's already prior art.

yea i know, there's NO FUCKING WAY this would ever work...but just something fun to ponder hahah

Some insight would be that the word "incite" means to stir up trouble ;)

Take a bunch of acid and hallucinate that shit. Then you'll at least be a ruler for 8 hours, until you come down from your perch.

Guys help! I took too much acid and turned into a ruler!

Seriously kid, you need to lay off the drugs for a bit. Go do normal 16 year old kid stuff. Get a girlfriend, learn an instrument, work out. I'm a huge advocate of psychedelics, but heavily using drugs by your age can warp your mind. Some people end up fine, some people end up holding a cardboard sign on a freeway off-ramp...

Haha. Good stuff. Ruler and all.

But the conspiracies and wild delusions? Not so good.

Most, if not all, conspiracies are completely baseless and ignorant of the truth in front of them. I despise those Bigfoot, UFO, the Mayan calendar's "we die on 12/12/12! Oops, not!" and so much more. The "Canada has the cure for cancer" is my favorite one.

Haha. Good stuff. Ruler and all.

But the conspiracies and wild delusions? Not so good.

Most, if not all, conspiracies are completely baseless and ignorant of the truth in front of them. I despise those Bigfoot, UFO, the Mayan calendar's "we die on 12/12/12! Oops, not!" and so much more. The "Canada has the cure for cancer" is my favorite one.

Fucking Canadians - keeping all of their holy cures to themselves, as a means to spread Canadian Nationalism by letting the rest of the world die off before they take over every super power on the planet and establish the Log Cabin Empire of the Tree Huggers.

Goddammit, Canadia!

Last edited:
If anyone knows anything about taking over the world, it's Stewie... I suggest watching Family Guy back to back whilst tripping to get into his mind, then world domination will follow. Either that or you'll comedown. Worth a shot though.

photo.jpg

Iliketoswim
could you edit your original, opening post and include some spaces between paragraphas (small/medium paragraphs, please)? I find it very hard to read as it is, like a huge block of pasted characters with no pauses to digest or reflect about it

Please stop doing drugs kid, they don't seem to affecting your brain in a positive way.

Third, I intend to gain a vast knowledge of hypnotism, the ability to control others minds.

I'll patent the field, which for 7 years i can own the study, and the centers and wreap the profits. All I have to do is report some info to the government and pay them off their share in taxes at times.

Then one day, maybe on super bowl Sunday or something, i'll use a saying that i had my psychologists used during a session to utilize what i like to call "reverse psychological propoganda". Its what some believe the illuminati use today, on TV, in your music, in entertainment. This saying will snap the victims back into their psychosis, and they'll want to worship me and buy up all things i have my hand dipped into with the third eye symbol on it.

Not only is all of this bullshit that will never work, the concept is straight up manipulative.
PLEASE PLEASE stop doing drugs, even if this could work this is a pathetic use of psychedelics.
You claim they helped you gain vast amounts of knowledge, yet you plan to use them to control a population for profit.
Kid you don't need more drugs, you may need professional help.

Fucking Canadians - keeping all of their holy cures to themselves, as a means to spread Canadian Nationalism by letting the rest of the world die off before they take over every super power on the planet and establish the Log Cabin Empire of the Tree Huggers.

Goddammit, Canadia!

Haha. In reality, the only thing Canada came up with is Justin Bieber, and we all know what a tree hugger he is. But I digress.

Please stop doing drugs kid, they don't seem to affecting your brain in a positive way.

Not only is all of this bullshit that will never work, the concept is straight up manipulative.
PLEASE PLEASE stop doing drugs, even if this could work this is a pathetic use of psychedelics.
You claim they helped you gain vast amounts of knowledge, yet you plan to use them to control a population for profit.
Kid you don't need more drugs, you may need professional help.

Lol. Kids these days...smh.

He does touch upon subliminal messaging and all that. Yet it can't do anything except maybe get you to buy a Big Mac. Mayyybe. The broke folks like me wouldn't even budge.

But yeah, it's okay, world domination for that guy is millions of light years away from his tyrannical grasp. We'll just have to outsmart his evil ways. =)

Well I mean I hope yous know I'm not like actually planning world takeover ahhaha. It was a high thought. You have so many thoughts coming your way when you're tripping I thought I'd capture one. Well I'm pretty much done with psychedelics for now I plan to study psychology and promote them from then on. I've done all the drugs I "needed" to

I don't post much here, but this thread is awesome.

iliketoswim-
Do a bit more reading on psychedelic history, Dr. Leary wasn't all some people think he was. He did good, he did bad, he was pretty much a ego-maniac delusional weirdo, albeit a charismatic one. He had a bit of a "guru" complex, which is a warning flag that he might not have been as "enlightened" as he would have others believe. The psychedelic revolution would have happened with or without Leary.

Go to school. Any motivation you have in life that causes you to betters yourself is good. Delusions of being the next Dr. Leary are silly, but sure, with an education and some determination you can certainly fight the good fight with us rainbow warriors. We need all the quality minds we can gather. Be one of them.

Volunteer for MAPS, continue to read and educate yourself. Posting and participating in discussion boards like this is a great way to get your feet wet. Careful not to overdo the drugs, your mind is still growing, there is plenty of time to do it later. Personally when I was younger, psychedelics were more of a drug to me, or a toy. As an adult, they unlocked a whole new level for me. Something to be said for a bit of maturity and it's effect on your brain!