• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to smoke opium?

drgjrk

Greenlighter
Hi All!
I have never had experiences with opioids, but am using drugs for quite a time now.
I always wanted to try opium, and will order a bit from darkweb soon. My question is:
Is it better to mix it with shisha and smoke it in the hookah, or to make a lightbulb pipe, like one for smoking DMT?

I do not have any kind of vaporizer pipe because i don't need it.

And, one more question: Will probably order 0.5g for first time and share it with two friends who also do not have any opioid experience. Will it be safe to put all 500mgs in the hookah bowl?
Thanks!

About raw opium. Or maybe it's somehow processed. But definitely not heroin, or any other semi-synthetic opioid. :D

I smoked it in Northern Thailand years ago on a wooden pipe was not much to sing about if i'm honest but only had a few pulls.

I'm sure you could smoke it like Hash resin on a bong or Hash pipe?

Thanks! Will probably just eat it, as i have seen many posts saying that eating is actually more potent and worthwile.

Just seen the post. Just wanted to say i for an extremely long time have always wanted to try opium but can never source it. Enjoy it brother.

Thanks bro! Well it's impossible to source it by regular metods, so darkweb is the only option :D

The way it's traditionally done is with an oil lantern for heat and a long pipe with a small bulb at the end. If you have the means to buy the equipment it would be really cool to do it the traditional way.

I wouldn't put it in a hookah, shishah is very moist to prevent it from combusting so the dried opium would likely just burn and be wasted, also the water in the bottom of the hookah is going to absorb and waste a lot of the opiates in the smoke.

I think a lightbulb vape or a meth pipe might be the easiest and most efficient way to smoke it. Put a small pea sized amount in the bowl and apply gentle heat until it begins to smoke. Do not put the whole 500mg in at once, if you get the heat wrong on the first time you are just going to waste your whole supply.

The heating of the opium is something you are going to have to figure out yourself as we can't describe exactly how much to heat it before it starts smoking. If it starts smoldering you've put too much heat in, you want just enough heat to vaporize it but not enough to cause combustion.

Thanks for the very detailed answer. You helped a lot.
Will try the lightbulb metod then, and if i see it does not work, will just eat it.

I haven't smoked or even seen opium in like 15 years but the way an old timer taught me was to roll up a ball and stick it on the tip of a safety pin, light it and put it under a Dixie cup...the lack of oxygen extinguishes it and fills the upside down cup up with smoke. Then a small hole is punctured in the top of the cup and the smoke is sucked up ( inhaled). This seemed to work well when the opium was real and of decen quality...in junior high there was always this fake ass "black tar" that smelled like potpourri, was jet black and had zero effects when smoked..people always topped there bowls with it...it was extremely cheap but after a couple times you realized it was fake and was probably some ripe of incense or potpourri or some shit as the real deal was always brownish, gummy and had a not so incense like flowery smell to it..and worked lol