• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How to sleep on stimulants?

Depressants are the only surefire way around stimulant induced insomnia. Particularly Benzodiazepines and sleep aids.

Here goes. 65 and been using drugs since junior high. ODed many many years ago when I was say foolish and inexperienced’. I have been on 40 mgs of methadone for several years. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I was just diagnosed with Graves’ disease which one of the symptoms is insomnia. My Dr. Does not know my past and it is basically all a fib. I do have problems with certain body parts that can easily be faked. I know benzodiazepines and opiates particularly Dolophine can be deadly I don’t dispute that at all. If you take enough of anything it will kill you duh. I am a senior person now and would not take any amount not prescribed or just too too much. Sleep only. I want to ask my Dr for maybe enough 1mg Xanaxes for a semi good sleep every 4 days for a total of 7-8 1 mg tabs a month. Does anyone see anything wrong with this or could you recommend something else or to ask or not ?
Any input would be appreciated

Here goes. 65 and been using drugs since junior high. ODed many many years ago when I was say foolish and inexperienced’. I have been on 40 mgs of methadone for several years. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I was just diagnosed with Graves’ disease which one of the symptoms is insomnia. My Dr. Does not know my past and it is basically all a fib. I do have problems with certain body parts that can easily be faked. I know benzodiazepines and opiates particularly Dolophine can be deadly I don’t dispute that at all. If you take enough of anything it will kill you duh. I am a senior person now and would not take any amount not prescribed or just too too much. Sleep only. I want to ask my Dr for maybe enough 1mg Xanaxes for a semi good sleep every 4 days for a total of 7-8 1 mg tabs a month. Does anyone see anything wrong with this or could you recommend something else or to ask or not ?
Any input would be appreciated

I avoid taking my sleeping meds, including my benzos, but also my thorazine, and my doxepin for a couple of hours at least after my last dose of meth. Otherwise i get hypnic jerk, and its miserable

Pregabalin with xanax works perfectly.
Etumine its wonderful to fall asleep.
Quetiapine
Lorazepam and many benzos works.
But bé careful with benzos. They are a potentialy addictive drugs.

I've always found Clonidine (Catapres) to be a great sleep aid. I don't think it's recommended enough.

sorry I know it's old but as I was working on something stumbled on this and at the end of page 1 was thinking clonidine is even helping in combination with amphetamines or even better in that case methylphenidate and DRI-s in general. like ritalin morning and clonidine before sleep.

Studies had been maid on clonidine: Clonidine works by acting as an agonist at certain receptors in the brain, specifically the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors. By stimulating these receptors, clonidine reduces the release of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter that is involved in the body's stress response. This action leads to a decrease in sympathetic nervous system activity, which can help to reduce symptoms of ADHD, such as hyperactivity and impulsivity. Therefore, clonidine does not antagonize or inhibit norepinephrine directly, but rather modulates its release through its agonistic action on alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.

Old school top tips. Use jazz mags so the Illuminati can't see your kinks on internet. Or I serve you through webcam. Wank in hidden places. Closets under your bed etc. can make for a delightful surprise if your roommate opens the closet. Be sure to say something witty like do you want to come join me or your sister's pretty hot we should get her over. Make sure you maintain eye contact whilst maintaining the rhythm of your stroke. 9/10 cases they'll close the door.

Remember if it isn't raw with a couple wankscabs you've not wanked enough.

So I know in US even where I live PIPAMPERONE is not listed but it is in Germany, BeNeLux....
my father gave it to me 100 x 40mg he said it is making him tired and I said with his chemo neuroleptics are not a great choice as he gets great meds and he left it here home like 10 months ago.
I still have them and I red most of the little studies that have been done.
Never tried it with amphetamines but will do...

Some studies suggest pipamperone was the first atypical antipsychotic. Interestingly, when risperidone was created, Janssen suggested it was a more potent version of pipamperone. Synthesized in the year 1984, risperidone’s pharmacological properties were similar to pipamperone’s in that both block more serotonin more potently than dopamine ...DrugBank

I tried it couple times when was in withdrawal from benzos, it is strong 40mg on the first day but there was no akathisia like on quetiapine.

I copied this from DrugBank
One study showed that pipamperone increased the expression of D4 (dopaminergic) receptors, explaining its helpfulness in decreasing positive psychotic symptoms, such as delusions and hallucinations

Pipamperone binds mainly to 5-HT2A receptors, with a nearly equal affinity to D4 receptors and a moderate affinity for 5-HT2C, D2, D3, 1- and 2B-adrenoceptors.

This drug is a selective 5-HT2A, D1 and D4 antagonist. Extrapyramidal adverse effects also appear to be limited in pipamperone treatment compared to traditional antipsychotic medications due to its high receptor selectivity.

Pipamperone has a 15-fold higher affinity for D4 than D2 receptors. It has been suggested that D4 receptors may play a role in the modulation of GABAergic neuronal activity by dopamine.

I asked them two weeks ago as diphenhydramine 50mg pills are OTC in Germany and they work wonders if not taken in a row.

I will definitely get some. What about cyclobenzeprine?

I took regular dose of stim but maybe days off made it stronger.

Thought abilify would help since it evens out dopamine levels.
No.

Cyclobenzeprine is implicated in serotonin syndrome because it acts as a tri-cyclic AD. Stimulants commonly increase serotonin as well as inhibit MAO. Cyclazodone definitely increases serotonin.

Erythrina Mulungu, haven't got a chance yet too combat the non stimulant insomnia I occasionally have.

But my trial with it year's ago makes me think it is worth it to try on a stim comedown. Might work like charm.

´Tampazam' excists (LOL)? Tamponnazine?

Or did you mean Temazepam.

From garygroundwork list the option's I would take is weed. An 1 mg (maybe a bit more when tolerant) Alprazolam under my tongue as I hit the pillow.​

And the Temazepam, holy grail of Benzo's, next day with some Budha Cheese peferably.​

Avoid Seroquel the side effect's are so severe its offlabel use for sleep is not recommended.
Clonidine, not an option as I allready have low systolic values. To the point of fainting and blackout's. Mirtazepine, doubt if it would overpower a stim comedown. Same for Stillnox, Doxylamine right. Also anti Histaminergic but with added anti-cholinergic action. Read delerium when taken in more then the prescribed dose. Ime Promethazine at the prescribed dose is delirious, crazy nightmares.

What's Periactin?

Last edited:
Can't use benzos while prescribed suboxone. What else helps counteract stimulants in order to sleep, fast?

(Stimulants I use, individually Vyvanse, cyclazodone, morphodrol)

Abilify? L-theanine? Kratom? Extra suboxone? 1g vitamin c? Benadryl?

Please help.
Tolerance

🤣🤣🤣🤣