• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How-To prepare liquid Morphine from time released tablets

For rectal administration, it doesn't matter saline or water.

Read the guide, remember the maximum you can saturate each mL is 50-60mg TOPS.

If your tolerance is to 100mg orally, I would try plugging 1/3rd, like 33mg, be sure to follow the guide in it's entirety. 100mg morphine all at once instead of over 12 hours is a HUGE increase so tread lightly.

Alright BL, I'm out for a bit.

you took down my post but didn't answer my question. why not leave it up for someone who might slam these to answer. leaving it sitting for 16 hours is more dangerous than heating it

If it is inside a sterile sealed container (syringe) and refrigerated then how is this in any way unsafe?

If it is inside a sterile sealed container (syringe) and refrigerated then how is this in any way unsafe?

I've stored solutions for many many days this way, I'm not saying that it's safe but as long as it's not for IV use then I wouldn't worry about it too much, you could add a drop of alcohol, either benzyl before storing, or isopropyl after storing, I think this works for me when using preparations stored for over 96 hours, but please note that this may not be adequate HR, I'm not basing this off of any credible source, it's just my own common sense, and as we all know common sense doesn't always mean it's safe. I've plugged solutions without any alcohol that have been stored for way more than one day with no problems, but by no means does this mean I condone this

Last edited:
For rectal administration, it doesn't matter saline or water.

Read the guide, remember the maximum you can saturate each mL is 50-60mg TOPS.

If your tolerance is to 100mg orally, I would try plugging 1/3rd, like 33mg, be sure to follow the guide in it's entirety. 100mg morphine all at once instead of over 12 hours is a HUGE increase so tread lightly.

Alright BL, I'm out for a bit.

Sorry I wasn't more specific, the 100mg's are ER's, but I do chew them, for instant release morphine, I can get the same effect from around 90mgs. So it's not evenly spaced out over 12 hours, though I'm sure it doesn't hit me all at once like the IR's would, hence the slight difference in even orally dosing between the two.

Are there any risks or dangers associated with plugging? What are the cons
You have all the same dangers and risks associated with opioids, the biggest concern is overdose. Like with any ROA, technique is also important. People who insufflate things, do it wrong all the time. IV users are notorious for poor technique, don't get me started on smokers/vaporizers, it's a skill that takes practice that most never fully grasp. Plugging also requires technique but is much easier than other ROAs IMO, as long as your 1mL syringe is inserted about 1-2inches you're on the right track. I can't think of any cons besides that it's not as effective if you're very constipated.

Sorry I wasn't more specific, the 100mg's are ER's, but I do chew them, for instant release morphine, I can get the same effect from around 90mgs. So it's not evenly spaced out over 12 hours, though I'm sure it doesn't hit me all at once like the IR's would, hence the slight difference in even orally dosing between the two.

I don't know where you're from but in the USA chewing ER morphine doesn't defeat the time release.

when i use heat and salt i definitely get most of the morphine out. the leftover wax/gel doesn't hardly taste of morphine only the cotton does. I do end up with basically a crystal clear solution. when done quickly it seperates the gel/inert pill mass from the morphine/water for a short time. Obviously there is still tons of fatal garbage that gets up into the rig.

If i heat draw up but then COOL the rig under cold/ice water for a long time while tapping/flicking/seeding precipitation will this knock most of the shit back out of the solution so it can be properly micrond? why wouldn't this work?

tricomb via ur method let me know what this would do. I take the coating off 5 orange mallies with an alcohol pad. I grind them on a ped egg wearing gloves. i pour this powder into i would guess 7.5 ml (what would you suggest to leave me with 5-5.5ml to draw up?) of sterile water in a sterile sealable container. I wait 16 hours. After this what does it look like? Is the gel in solution or is is seperate? whats really good cause I would obviously like to be able to cold water these

I heard about a cold water soak method for the old opanas and I tried it once. It totallllly failed and left me with the worst shit ever to put in a vein and i couldn't even do it

also every single morphine extraction guide on opiophile uses heat other than the kadian/avinza ones since they have no gelling mechanism

Tricomb: question about your morphine ER method

Hi tricomb or anyone else who know about this....

I am getting ready to try your method for making an aqueous solution overnight from morphine xr. I normally take 60 mgs twice a day orally. I plan to prepare the solution using the same 60 mgs and plug in the morning. I have a pretty high tolerance...it takes about 120 to 150 mgs of oxy for me to achieve appreciable pain relief.

My question is, I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. Will this solution make me feel noddy and tired at o ly sixty mgs, or is it more like an oxy feeling, good and slightly energized? I don't want to feel like I need to go lay down, I need to be able to socialize. Should I wait for another day, or go for it? How do you find it makes you feel?

I'm going to merge this with the guide.

Have you done morphine rectally before? What brand of morphine are you using? At 60mg I would feel slightly energized, great analgesia, euphoria, social/talkative, outgoing, non-introverted.

Nope, never done it rectally. I tried plugging my dilaudid once, and it kicked my ass. Thanks... I think I will give it a try. Off to prepare....I got my new script today and it is a mix of mallies and abgs. I will use the mallies....since that is what you used. I will post up how it goes tomorrow.

hydromorphone is another one that's great for plugging since it has a MUCH higher solubility than morphine (up to 300+mg/mL compared to morphine's 50-60mg/mL).

Mallis are hands down my favorite generic company for morphine and I've tried them all. Unlike MSContin it doesn't gel so bad, it barely gels and when you're plugging it's okay as long as it sat for 12 hours.

Okay, so I plugged about 40 minutes ago. How long before feeling any sort of come up? I let it sit for 9 and a half hours. I ended up having to use slightly more water because I used the wrong type of container. It had the viscosity of semen at the end and was slightly less white....kind of grey.

Questions....if I plug hydro, does it have to sit? Can I mix it with the morphine ER and let it sit? Or can I do a CWE and plug immediately?

Thanks for your help, your guide is awesome and easy to read.

I would plug the two separately due to the various solubilities of both drugs.

I feel come-up in 5 minutes, usually I plug in the shower and by the time I shut the water off I'm feeling extremely better.

Viscosity of semen seems a little thick, but it SHOULD be a little viscous. The solution should be cloudy, as we haven't filtered out anything, just allowed the morphine to over time, be released into the water along with the inactives, which dont matter since it's not IV. I would recommend you let the pills sit for minimum 12 hours, vs 9.

Did you only crush one (60mg ER [M]) and add 1mL of water? this should have worked.... it does for me daily.

It's 6AM and I must get some sleep, this nocturnal shit is really getting to me!

Hi, are them MS Contin's you're using the same as UK MSContin's (Not MSContinous) ??

Thank you in advance!

Yes, go to sleep! I did only crush one 60 mg, but I added 2 mLs of water vs. one because I used the wrong type of container. It did me right for sure, but I think I do need to let it sit for 12 hours and also use a different kind of syringe. I think I will get the hang of it by tomorrow am.

Thank you, you have saved me... I have been parachuting 180 mgs from time to time, but this is an easy way to conserve them and get the most from them. You are awesome!

Bro, I'm not even comfortable sharing the amount of morphine I used to need (it would be easier to measure it in grams).

After quitting IV, this saved me too. I now use this daily for pain management, the only problem is that sometimes you're too constipated to even bother trying, like me this morning.

if i could get this to work with my 200mg tablets i would love to just every night prep my entire days dose for the following day and have it ready. when i tried this though i used 3 and a half mL to cover one tab and came back 9 hours later to the same puddle of gel i left 9 hours earlier. im gonna see if leaving it a few more hours doesnt help. its been quite awhile now and it still looks the same. has anyone used this method sucessfully with doses larger than 100mg? if so, is the solution leftover the consistency of water or thicker? with heat it comes back just like water, but i hate using fucking heat on these damn pills it really is a nasty habit. all u have to do is let it cool a few seconds after heating to see what a mess it becomes.

I have used it with extremely high doses, well over 100mg, but I'm plugging not shooting so my solution doesn't have to be perfectly non-gelled, and if you filter properly with microns, I dont think you'd have so much gel.