• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Discussion How to opt out of the NarX scoring system within the PMP system in your state.

Also we should have the right to opt out of the state monitoring systems as they break patients rights

So we can employ a lawyer.. possibly my classmate to draw up a legal form people can use to do this

But if a doctor relies on such scores as part of their prescribing practices might it seem perhaps more suspicious to them that your data isn't available 🤔

Also, I wouldn't recommend making a big stink about something if all it does is have a potential negative impact on people in the future.
I don’t think by bringing the system to light will cause more discrimination. I shined some light in my old neighborhood that had a gestapo tactics HOA. They left me smooth alone after that. If I cause a big stink about this, and I’m further discriminated against, it will only add more legitimacy to my claims. See?

Also we should have the right to opt out of the state monitoring systems as they break patients rights
My sights are on the NarX scoring system, but it could evolve into a thing where we might get two birds with one stone. I’d certainly press for that if the opportunity arises.

How do people know its safe to submit their info?
I’ve thought about that, also. Opting out could be considered drug seeking behavior, but I don’t mind being the first one over the hill on this. We need to find out as much as we can on this stuff.