• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify: NESD is apparently "Non-Essential Symptoms of Depression"[ref]: I had never heard of such a thing.

None Epileptic Seizure Disorder

It's not like a grand mal or petit mal, I suffer aphasia and these odd, as yet undiagnosed losses other bits of my brain not working. Being awake but it FEELING like I'm in a dream is a good description. Getting lost RIGHT outside my home has happened several times recently. I keep my address on a piece of paper in my pocket BUT if the aphasia strikes, I have to stop people and point to the piece of paper.... and repeat at the next junction.

I recognize my own bedroom (I live in 1 room) but right until I get into my home (fun - trying ALL the keys) it feels like I have never been in the place before.

BTW I AM unusual in that I don't use dissociatives... or actually ANYTHING unless it's prescribed other than tobacco. That helps some symptoms.... I don't take my tobacco out with me. I ONLY use it at home.

Here's a molecule for you " 1-(4-(-3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methyl-4-piperidyl)cyclohexanone. " Its a hybrid between ketobemidone and ketamine.

> Was it euphoric though? I've honestly wish I could try the classic PCP but I'm honestly afraid of blacking out.
Absolutely it was euphoric. And PCP and analogues, in my hands, do not cause blackouts at typical "reasonable" doses.

That said, the whole family is very potent. A threshold/light dose is 1-2mg. 5mg is plenty for a first time dose. 10-15mg is rather intense and only really appropriate for a skilled dissociative user, never for a first time.

Also, if you have underlying psychological issues, or are dealing with mentally stressful situations, it is unwise to use dissociatives as escapism. That's when you see a predisposition to all sorts of wild and self-destructive/damaging/socially unacceptable behaviours.

The potency - is it affinity, selectivity, activity and/or physical aspects such as LogP & pKa?

I found a French patent that showed that a 4-thiane was more active than a cyclohexyl and a 2-methyl (forget isomer) on said thiane was the most potent of all.

In cellular trials - they didn't even feed it to mice.

They used dizocipine as the reference. If you have the software, try overlaying the two.

In reading these posts about PCP I kind of came up with a molecule that should be a lot mellower. Its a hybrid between ketobemidone and ketamine. Its only slightly like PCP, but hypothetically it would be more euphoric and less crazy. I call it " 1-(4-(-3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methyl-4-piperidyl)cyclohexanone. " If there's any good chemist in here tell me what you think of this hypothetical molecule and would it be psychoactive ? And how would you compare it to PCP ? I know I'm kind of brain storming it here.

More like a tool.

Surely a tool is useful for a minimum of 1 useful task?

My hypothesis is that our 'special needs' member displays the cardinal symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. I make mistakes on an almost daily basis but thankfully people simply correct me, I become more able and I thank them for correcting me. We ALL make mistakes. It's when someone seems unable to accept that they, like everyone else, makes mistakes, there is a problem.

While the 'special needs' member remained just spouting lie after lie after lie in this thread, nobody else is harmed. But when they confidently cite Wiki as a VALID SOURCE (allow me a brief hiatus while I go through a series of laughs and groans), THEN we have an issue.

Who KNOWS who puts together those Wiki pages. All I know is that many references are spurious.

In fact, I was so dubious about Wiki that I introduced the term 'fundamentalist atheist' to the Wiki page on atheism with 2 spurious references to book by Hitchens (including spurious page, paragraph, line) and it took over 2½ years for anybody to change it. So, if anyone recalls those heated 'fundamentalist atheist' on-line debates, I put my hand up. In my defence, I wanted to test just how much Wiki was to be trusted...

So if nothing else, I really do put in some effort on my 'homework'. I should really have altered a number of pages to get statistical data but was concerned that incorrect data can lead to harm. I thought it most unlikely that a subtle alteration of a Wiki page on atheism would cause harm...

But it really DID seem to produce much heated discussion including people stating 'well it says in Wiki...' and I was honestly surprised that NOBODY ever checked the reference.

So, consider how trustworthy it IS. If I can add such a thing and NO automatic checking takes place, think of what I COULD have done. In fact, if I was someone so in need of ALWAYS being RIGHT no matter the cost? I could alter a Wiki page, argue my case referencing Wiki, win and then change it back... In fact, who knows if this actually happens? I HAVE seen changes rolled back just hours later... but when I looked, those were unreferenced lies... to a Wikipedian, if there is a reference then it's TRUE!

But whatever the case, unless it's a peer-reviewed article and importantly one could replicate the experiment, how much CAN it be trusted.

So please forgive me anyone who relied on my dodgy statement on that Wiki page which I accept was unethical. BUT it was done for a good reason and I could find no other way to test my theory.

I have to admit sekio, your simple polarimetry guide SHOULD be of great value as their are an increasing number of chiral drugs. I'm interested to see if anyone tests for esketamine. BTW it was F&B who had samples of esketamine and arketamine.... like 18 years ago (or so). I've had labs perform polarimetry tests and they limited themselves to 4 specific frequencies of light (well, radiation - I don't think they were in the visible light range).

Last edited:
You know you can also come up with analogs that are similar to LSD, but are higher in potency. Take Lysergic Acid 2-butylamide and Lysergic Acid 2'4 Dimethylazetidide for example. Sometimes I wonder about these stronger analogs and if other stronger analogs of LSD can be developed. Considering that most analogs of LSD are weaker.

Here's a molecule for you " 1-(4-(-3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methyl-4-piperidyl)cyclohexanone. " Its a hybrid between ketobemidone and ketamine.

I've got another one. 1-(1phenylcyclohexyl)-4-piperidyl)cyclohexanone. Its a cross between PCPy and Ketamine.

Neither of those are valid IUPAC names. If you adjust the names a bit you get these abominations:
rQFTb6A.png

2-(4-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methylpiperidin-4-yl)cyclohexan-1-one
2-(4-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)piperidin-4-yl)cyclohexan-1-one

Your problem is you are adding another ring by affixing "cyclohexanone", not adding a ketone to an existing ring,

I think you meant:
4-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methyl-4-propionylpiperidin-3-one
2-phenyl-2-(piperidin-1-yl)cyclohexan-1-one
wLwLpPH.png

Please learn your IUPAC names or get a copy of ChemDraw etc.

Also, only the latter is likely to be active. This is a little sophomoric and no better than putting methylenedioxy rings on everything.

Also, only the latter is likely to be active. This is a little sophomoric and no better than putting methylenedioxy rings on everything.

I'm still looking for whoever placed a 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromo on every RC stimulant they could find. I mean, sure, the Chinese will HAPPILY produce it for a price... but as per adding an MD... you kind of need to know what the MD DOES.

Neither of those are valid IUPAC names. If you adjust the names a bit you get these abominations:
rQFTb6A.png

2-(4-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methylpiperidin-4-yl)cyclohexan-1-one
2-(4-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)piperidin-4-yl)cyclohexan-1-one

Your problem is you are adding another ring by affixing "cyclohexanone", not adding a ketone to an existing ring,

I think you meant:
4-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-1-methyl-4-propionylpiperidin-3-one
2-phenyl-2-(piperidin-1-yl)cyclohexan-1-one
wLwLpPH.png

Please learn your IUPAC names or get a copy of ChemDraw etc.

LOL. Like Lysergic Acid 3,4 Methylene Dioxy Amide ?

Exactly like that.

Or making methylenedioxy-codeine or something.

Oh, don't give people ideas.
The MD ring is actually a very good teaching aid if applied correctly. Swap one of those Hs for an F and the potency goes down showing the biosteric limit AND it shows the directions of the lone-pairs. But I've never seen anyone ever use it to educate.

Well now that you speak of it.... Would (3,4,5-Methylene Trimethoxy MethylAlphaMethylPhenEthylAmine work as a molecule ? Its just something I had in the back of my mind.

I used to like Casey but the stories I keep hearing about his life after 13 years 8 months 'At Her Majesty's Pleasure' and his recent itinerant lifestyle have made me think again. Caught with a vehicle full of hash, keeping the money from a fund set up for a memorial to a 'friend' who died after taking 5-MeO DMT HE supplied and pushing his then GF from a moving vehicle do not make me like the guy MORE. And that's just the stuff that's filtered through. He IS living off the infamy of having produced LSD. Not one of the many LEGAL (at the time) analogues... but actual LSD.

BUT he perfected the PyBOP methodology and you cannot help thinking 'well, TF no more hydrazine or SO3'. Someone here told me that the iso and lumo can simply be removed via selective crystalisation. If true, that would 'complete the cicrlce' as it were.

BTW the Japanese used a novel methodology when they wanted LSD with a D at the 2 position. They simply reduced BOL-148 with NaBD4. There are papers on the topic.

Here is a post where several of us talk about using HBWR seeds, my comments several posts down: https://www.shroomer...0&vc=1#28440282

I'm a life long chemist, it's my job to perform chemistry and research all day long for a living. I only post what works. My motive is to help others heal from addictions, pain and suffering such as depression, I've helped many to do this and it makes me happy and gives me satisfaction. I should know because I cured my own addictions and depression of seeing loved ones die. My favorite Shamanic tools for this are traditional real Ayahuasca, pan cyan mushrooms and LSI and LSD and cactus tea.

--> Go to post #1 for the complete 1 page tek with pics and easy fast steps for making LSH or LSH + LSI combo, or just plain LSI...it only takes a few minutes to prepare with a couple hours sitting in fridge, then she is ready to drink <--

And yes, I do have analysis of LSI, but I am saving that and all the details for the book. This has already gotten out, as I started writing about this over a year ago, and isovaleraldehyde has already become banned for shipment by 100% of the chemical suppliers out there last I checked. The last thing the Gov't wants is for kids to make LSI at home, it's too damn easy. You had your time to buy the stuff while it was still available, but nobody took me seriously, now it's too late. It's really ashamed as our democracy has made psychedelics illegal, even though the founders of our democracy in Greece drank the sacred Kykeon brew at Eleusis for 2,000 years every Sept like clockwork.

Other topics: Alchemy chemistry fun:

Compilation of pan cyan or panaeolus cyanescens or copeandia cyanescens trip reports, crown jewel of mushrooms:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28108398/page/1

How to extract 2.4g dmt from 170g bark using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (heat and break resistant), post #15:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

Tetrahydroharmine or THH and how to make her, Caapi visionary feminine teaching spirit:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28423951/page/1

Zero nausea HPBCD or aloe vera enhanced penetration Ayahuasca capsules:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/page/1

Cactus tea before waterpark to beat the heat:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28411312/page/4

How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide (Greek Eleusis ancient LSD) at home from morning glory seeds (the priests used non poisonous claviceps paspali which grows on paspalum grass adjacent to Eleusis present day in the famous Rarian plane, same alkaloid profile as the sacred Mesoamerican morning glory):
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/2

Make your own 1-acetaldehyde LSD at home from LSD, very similar to ALD-52 or the real orange sunshine:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28441105

On my very first pan cyan mushroom trip, where I went to a house music club tripping with friends, I viewed laser light patterns on the floor of the club, where the women danced, I believe the mushrooms showed me how to form never before seen patterns, as went I went home, over the next several months, I built my own 6 channel audio generator that when these combined frequencies (3 on x channel and 3 on y channel) were sent to a laser x and y galvanometer, were able to produce brand new laser patterns such as collapsing circles and spinning lines 360 degrees which looked beyond belief in the fog as 3-d, I then went on to market these laser scanners to clubs on the strip, and they were a huge success...I owe this creative invention to the mushrooms which sparked new creative energies, way beyond thought, from a higher source where the mushrooms tap into. My love for house music stems back to those days of visiting many clubs as an entertainment laser lighting fixture creator and programmer and making friends with the many DJ's. Over the summer myself and friends were lifeguards at the local water park. But on the weekends we went to parties or house music clubs.

https://www.friskyradio.com/
https://jaytechmusic.podbean.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.