• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to ingest 2 tbsp's of coconut canna oil?

crestfallen

Bluelighter
I took 1.5g's of some high-mids and 2 tbsp of coconut oil and heated them together for an hour or so. I just took it out of the oven and strained in. Can I put it in my waffles tmrw morning like you would with butter? I need a few ideas on how I go about eating this small amount canna oil. Or maybe put some fresh vegetables in a pan and use the oil for fresh, fit high! Chime in with any of your ideas.

Last edited:
What temp did you heat them at?

Have you used oral cannabis before? If not, are you aware it can be unpredictable?

350 for about 45 min and then 400 for 10-15 min. I"ve had edibles 4 times before so yea

I Just need to now how to eat my 2 tbsp of coconut-canna-oil

Make cookies and use the oil in place of 2 tbs of butter - so if it ask for 6 tbs put in the 2 tbs of oil and the rest butter. Or stir fry a few cups of vegetables in the oil with some garlic and soy and eat it with rice? The possibilities really are endless if you think about it

If you are lazy then you could just go right ahead and eat that oil by it self. Some people even use it as a supplement but can´t remember why. Iv tried one tea spoon pure before as I was curious about how it might taste. It´s not bad for something which is 100% fat, not at all.

I don't know if I'd do the cookie thing or baking any quantity of things with just 1.5 g of cannabis... I mean you'd have to eat half the pan to feel much. I think. I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong?

You could cook with it but you'd also be wasting some.

Maybe make some kind of dish, and use a small amount of this oil for it/when cooking it (like a stir fry), and then mix in the rest afterwards? I don't know... If it were me, I might just eat the oil straight. I used to use coconut oil for quite some time directly from the jar. It's high energy.. and won't just sit in your stomach like some oils. I'm pretty sure it's processed differently too. Rapidly absorbed.

You could stir the oil through a tbs or two of honey and a squeeze of lemon and then eat it

The gas to my house was cut off bc of a leak and I couldn't use the stove. I ended up just eating it although it was disgusting. I was nauseous for 5 hours afterwards and wasn't even that high. I feel edibles are a waste of bud bc it takes around 3x as much grass just to get a body stone and it lacks the head high that accompanies smoking. Think I'll wait until I have a half oz to waste (lol) and then make a killer batch of brownies. Thanks for the help anyways

I used to just put it on some bread and make a sandwich from that.

Another quick/dirty/easy method is firecrackers;

Savoury cracker
Cheese
Butter
Powdered bone dry bud
Butter
Cheese
Savoury Cracker

Cheese is optional, butter can be replaced with peanut butter.

Wrap in foil and oven cook or wrap in (thick) saran wrap and microwave 5-10 seconds at a time on med/high until the cheese is melting out the sides, leave to cool till not burning and munch that shit.