• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get a 'high' when my body is used to drug??

Plum120

Greenlighter
Hi
I prescribed by my doctor to take the following for a bad back. I have 'made out' the pain is worse then it is to get these tablets as I love the feeling they give/gave me. Also I'm dealing with a lot of shit in my life and take them to forget (tried alcohol but is so obvious when drinking, I can hide my drug use more easily. I did talk to my doctor about the depression problem but he just issued more pills that had no affect at making me fell better..

I don't take the drugs every day and can easily 'ween myself off them as I haven't got a addictive personality. Haven't taken anything for a few days now but despite this my tolerance to them is rising.. I'm currently prescribed to take;
Amitriptyline x 1 (25mg) daily
Marol (prolonged release tramadol) 4x100mg daily
Oral morphine 4x 10mmls daily

To get the high I needed to take in excess of 10/12 marol tablets!! Even then I only get a slight high

I probably drink 100mls of oral morphine but it makes me sick ??

And I don't get a high from the amitriptyline regardless off how much I take, it just knocks me out and makes me sleepy/ tired for a couple of days which I don't want..

Is there any other ways I can take the marol ( prolonged release Tramadol)
To get a good high, was thinking snorting or using it like a suppository ( I have been given tramadol suppository in hospital once it was only 50mg but it was ace and the high feeling lastedr AGES!!)
I'm open to any ideas ??
If I really play on my back pain I can get him to give me diazepam but only 10mgs twice daily and only for 5 days because (and I am quoting my doctor here) it is very addictive (yeah I know but it makes me feel nice, a better person and on it I love life..!!
Also would there be another way to take oral morphine other then orally?

I only get 90 tramadol tablets and 500mls of oral morphine on my prescription monthly and can't get extra, I've tried!!, so the least amount used to = the best high needed!!
???????

Ps
Don't wanna take anything illegal as don't know where to get and would be too scared to take I think as I don't know what's in them/it.. At least with a prescription medicine I know it's 'clean'

I'm sorry to break it to you but sounds like you do have an addictive personality if you "take them to forget."

I understand using them for depression, I started using opiates to help with my depression. I can't say it didn't help but I can say it left me with some serious baggage.

Your best choice is to take a tolerance break, that's how to guarantee you get your high back.

If you don't want to take that advice then be aware you're running low on options. Even if you find a method like snorting, potentiation, etc. you'll eventually hit your limit with that too.

I'm not trying to give you some "drugs are bad" speech, I'm just trying to lay it out the way I see it.

tell them you want sevredrol ir morph tabs say you keep sPilling ya dose or you'd rather have tabs as you.keep having to go without as keep spelling then you can dissolve them in under 20mls of water and plug if not constipated it's least 25 percent stronger if you use baking soda this ups the ba you can plug the oramorph liquid but not sure what most you could plug also use a low dose tramadol to potentiate take 2 then 1 or 2 hour later then take your.morphone also ask for cyclizine for nausea this potentiates the high.loads and you do have addictive personality like me mate its shit

also crush the tramadol and try plugging take 150mg to potentiate