• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to Extract MPH from Concetra pills

martynanoris

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Okay... I am looking for some help/advice... I would like to extract MPH from the concerta (https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6872.pdf) and obtain a powder of pure MPH. I'm looking for a guide on how to do this correctly. I was told to crush the tablets in a blender and then pour in the IPA. After 30 minutes, pour through a coffee filter and filter again in case of non-clarified liquid. Then, when it is clear, enjoy pouring it onto a plate and heating it by placing the plate on a pot of boiling water so that the liquid from the plate evaporates. Then theoretically there should be a white coating left on the plate, which is pure MPH. Could someone tell me if I understand this correctly? Alternatively, indicate where I could find reliable information on how to carry out this process?

NMI to OD by @M!$TER-ED
 
Top