• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to divide Subutex pills into very small doses and ingest?

Miss 'Anat

Greenlighter
Hi, I have been using Suboxone for mild pain but have also been tapering down. I would divide, by small scissors, an 8mg strip into something like 20-25 very small doses and then take 1 each morning on waking. For the moment I only have access to Subutex - and I am at a loss as to how to reliably divide such a pill (orange and round) into small doses AND ingest them without wasting them. In the past, when I have had to temporarily use Subutex it was a royal pain in the butt and forced me to take larger doses than I wanted to.

Any suggestions would be most welcome! Thanks!

I don't know what kind of pill you have, but i used to break Suboxone 8mg to quarters and quarters to halves and when i crushed that 1/8, i was able to make 3 tiny lines (higher BA when snorted, so SL administration is pointless).

Hello. :)
Sorry, do not know a thing about subs and the like (although I used to enjoy methadone at times) but do want to welcome you to BL. Many an answer to any question so do the research and make it happen. If I missed the objective of tapering sorry... is it because you want to get off completely or just lower the dosage? If Quitting: Is there a plan to manage the mild pain?
Oh, boy, do not know where to go from here but there is a massive amount of information on BL. If one looks for something specific: Type it in the search bar with bluelight.org behind it and there will undoubtedly be a ton of info at hand on the subject.
Hope to see you around and best of luck with your project.
Be well and safe,
Ptah