• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to deal with side effect which is result of small oral doses of meth.

Stillhim

Greenlighter
Hi, I have been using meth for like 15 days everyday for studying in small doses orally. its been a great help to be honest. However, it had some side effects. it started with dryness and sort of wrinkle in fingertips which i was fine with, but recently as soon as it starts to wear off or even during it, i have needly-pin like pain in chest area or hand and arms in a way that i keep rubbing those areas sometimes discomfort with heart and with overall significant distraction. Now, yesterday it was really fucked up as i started to see blurry and nearly had my second panic attack after three years. Its quite annoying as i took small doses but it was the second dose of that day.
its quite disappointing as i found it a great aid for my massive amount of study sometimes. i read somewhere that small doses sometimes can cause this anxiety. Three years ago i used to to do coca and weed and alcohol and more and i never had such experience even with large amount of coca. of course i had massive comedowns but it wasn't like this. but now i dont even drink alcohol and am quite
healthy but these small doses made trouble for me.

ANY suggestion on how to deal with these and why they occur in small doses? i would only take them everyday in some part of year and maybe couple days of week for working. i don't take it for fun.
also do you know what those wrinkle in fingertips and few small dots on left palm means? also regarding i taking them in small doses but still with chest discomfort, could it mean heart disease? i would check after with GP anyway.
Thanks for your time:)

Last edited:
Go see a doctor and tell him or her how you used meth, any other drugs you use or have taken, and you will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

Stop using meth. Just drink caffeine instead.

Go see a doctor and tell him or her how you used meth, any other drugs you use or have taken, and you will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

Stop using meth. Just drink caffeine instead.[/QUOTE

no i meant to discuss my overall heart condition, not being an idiot in front him!
caffein does't do the job. better tips plz.

I think meth is a big overkill, even in small quantities. I'd say small doses of dextroamphetamine - the "normal" amphetamine and meth's little brother - would be the absolute limit. But with breaks in between. And I speak of Adderall, not street amphetamine.

I assume you had street meth, not pharmaceutical methamphetamine ("desoxyn", available in the US only) ? If so, there could be a lot of reasons for your health problems.

Last edited:
How much sleep have you gotten since you started 15 days ago

yea u might be right, i sleep less obviously, but the night before that day i slept 4 hour. the issue is two days ago i took twice the amount i usually take and it was great till late night then i felt awful then the day after i took less but felt waayy more awful with almost no good effect or very short one ( which was last night when i almost had a proper anxiety attack).

Stop using meth. Just drink caffeine instead.[/QUOTE

no i meant to discuss my overall heart condition, not being an idiot in front him!
caffein does't do the job. better tips plz.

It does not make you an idiot to tell your doctor how you use drugs and what you know or believe that those drugs are doing to your body. Stay safe.

The side effects will were off. If u can make sure u eat amd drink plenty water. If u can also get ur hands on benzos or weed that can help also.