• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How to deal with Hangover?

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey BL !

When I used to drink codeine with promethazine i can't recall having náusea the next day. But I recently start using tramadol.

When I use tramadol, the next day I get nausea and some headache.

Is there any tip to how you guys handle it, ir even not getting the Hangover?

Probably tramadol's extra SNRI type action causing the headaches and nausea "hangover" symptoms. Kratom gives me a similar next day crash. Uh you can take like an asprin and benadryl and smoke some weed. Seems to make ya feel aight after fuckin with your brain chemistry.

I actually found kratom and tramadol pretty addictive because simply taking more kratom or tramadol alleviates the weird serotonergic rebound symptoms. Do not do this, lol.

I lump them together because for me, strong kratom feels very much like tramadol with perhaps a little more caffiene like "get up and go" on the come up. I'm weirdly sensitive to coffee as well so perhaps I'm just receptive to kratom action and find it similar in strength to the pharm drug tramadol, which is probably considered more potent than kratom by most.

Well I would suggest Promethazine in normal circumstances. As stated, Tramadol has different properties and different side effects like any drug.

Are you sure that it is not part of withdrawal. If it goes away when you dose, you have your answer!!

Well I would suggest Promethazine in normal circumstances. As stated, Tramadol has different properties and different side effects like any drug.

Are you sure that it is not part of withdrawal. If it goes away when you dose, you have your answer!!

How could be withdrawal if I just popped one pill and It was the first time.

Sorry I meant if you have stopped the Codeine in place of the tramadol. Maybe just doesn’t suit you biologically then!!

Obviously different compounds and individuality play a huge part in everything, but it may be the serotonin action that is causing the “hangover.” Being an atypical opioid it’s hard to read Tramadol at the best of times.

If it’s an opioid effect you’re looking for, I suggest trying something with that action alone. Hope this helps!!

Obviously different compounds and individuality play a huge part in everything, but it may be the serotonin action that is causing the “hangover.” Being an atypical opioid it’s hard to read Tramadol at the best of times.

If it’s an opioid effect you’re looking for, I suggest trying something with that action alone. Hope this helps!!

Getting Tramadol it was such a pain, I think I can't get another type of opioid.
I have back pain so they gave me tramadol. And I can't get codeine with promethazine script, or better I don't know how to get it.