• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How to consume Xanax powder?

I wish I had that level of control to keep it around for exams, interviews and social shit. I actually get really social and down like 30 more then drive around aimlessly buying random stuff random places and being polite to strangers but obviously super intoxicated. Somehow never crashed or got arrested won the lottery basically.

He died from AP-237 overdose (?)

but he did enjoy IVing his benzos, too

I miss his presence so, so much. I really do. :(

flualp is strong but I don't think it's particularly more lethal than any other RC benzo
Oh, I may have misremembered. I just recall he was shooting a lot of flualprazolam at the time. Maybe they both did him in. Anyways, I miss his presence a lot too is the main thing. I don't know that much about either AP-237 or flualprazolam tbh.

How? Do they sell alprazolam kits online in a legal way? (No dark web)
There's plenty of benzo-test kits online if you have a search, but I cannot personally vouch for the efficacy of any of them - thesedays I'd be making sure to test for fent and nitrazines too if I had 'alprazolam powder'

Best bet would be to send a small amount to a drug-testing lab service. Again, you'll have to research what is available to you with regard to that, but there are plenty of testing-initiatives all over the world thesedays. Looks like you are in canada? There are definitely avenues for labtesting in that country - use them

Do I understand that you have acquired alprazolam (xanax) powder from a "legit" source or crushed pills?
As stated above the mg scale and volumetric dosing may be your best bet, IMO.
Oral.
Optimally get the substance tested.
Whatever is opted for be careful and start at lowest dose possible.
Glycerine USP is another option for medium but I prefer ethenol alcohol (I use spiced rum for my solves).
Welcome to bluelight hope all is well.
Peace
Do I understand that you have acquired alprazolam (xanax) powder from a "legit" source or crushed pills?
As stated above the mg scale and volumetric dosing may be your best bet, IMO.
Oral.
Optimally get the substance tested.
Whatever is opted for be careful and start at lowest dose possible.
Glycerine USP is another option for medium but I prefer ethenol alcohol (I use spiced rum for my solves).
Welcome to bluelight hope all is well.
Peace
You said glycerine USP is another option for medium what? Like another option instead of dissolving it in water? But what is the one that will dissolve it best and equally so to speak so that the ml dropper would contain the exact desired amount of miligrams of Alprazolam?

I got my hands on Xanax but in powdered form. I know I should probably get a miligram scale for dosing but how should I consume it then? Mix in water? Try to swallow the powder by itself? Put the powder under my tongue for sublingual absorption?
Xanax is virtually insoluble in water.

That means it will not dissolve in water. If you put it under your tongue, It won't actually go through your mucous membranes under your tongue. You'll just end up swallowing spit that has it in it.

You can mix it with some ethanol like vodka. It dissolves in the alcohol and would then likely be transported across the mucous membrane.

Benzodiazepines have almost 100% oral bioavailability they're made to take orally.