• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How to beat opiate withdrawal! [100% success rate]

Maybe this is a "back-handed" compliment- but I read this last night while in opiate and neurontin w/d. It caused so much anxiety. To the point of panic that I didnt finish reading it.

While going through it or even recently experiencing it - way too much. Not comforting at all.

It's too recent for me to be fascinated. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be fascinated in it. You definately left nothing out from what I read.

To someone not familiar- let this serve as a heads up for what you'll be dealing with. On a fairly frequent basis.

**still shuddering**

I really thought OP was going to say, "Don't use". That is the only 100% successful way of beating opioid withdrawal that I know of.

Hey, I know you did this writing two years ago however I want to tell you that you are the only person I have met in this withdrawal experience ..90 days and counting and I still was up 3 nights in a row with skin crawling ...almost like frozen steel cables being drawn thru my arms and legs ..kept me up all night!

Look, I want to tell you how helpful this was reading what you wrote! 10 years i have been on this drug and holy shit...it is worse that stopping drinking and smoking combined! Evil vile horrible amazing drug!

Thanks for saving my life ! (not kidding)

Beat the Sickness, loved and I sincerely mean loved your rant and could relate to it in almost every way especially punching the wall part. I have been on the white horse for about 5 years now and yes its always been fentanyl. I only had a shot to buy H one time in that 5 year span and I would bet that batch was still 80/20 fentanyl and H. But, I am starting the taper off thing today. I just went an got 8 g's of the shit that killed Elvis and I have a 28 day taper off mapped out. I know, dont use your next dose until you absolutely need it. That is key!!!!!!
I'll give you an idea of how it is.
The first 4 days are .15 shot twice a day. Next 4 days are .10 shot twice a day. Next 4 days are .08 shots twice a day then 4 days of .05 shot twice a day. Then .07 shot once a day for 4 days and lastly .05 shot once a day for 4 days. And all that time waiting in between as long as possible.
I think it may just work. I have to be able to go to work and function so this is the best route for me. I have done precipitated wd's twice before and the last one put me in the hospital bc yes, I had what felt like another being inside of me and he tearing and ripping my organs out of my body as Im banging my head into my pillow because it just feels right.
My habit isnt too substantial any more as it was a couple of months ago. I was doing a minimum of a g a day. Ive gotten down to just under .5 a day now. and if you arent acclimated to this shit, one tiny match head size shot has a real good chance of you seeing paramedics sometime shortly after so I think this is gonna be a winner.

So you say , ''life sucks!'' Well, 99% of it is what you make of it, so if your life sucks
YOU SUCK !!!