View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How safe is dosing 3-MEO-PCE?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
After thinking that all ketamine type analogues were harmless by dosage used I found out that 3-MEO-PCP is actually lethal if you sniff too much. I consider this PCE version to be less harmless but just to be sure, what is a normal starting dose for 3-MEO-PCE? Also, is this one more potent orally than insufflated?

I have never seen a confirmed report of a 3-MeO-PCP overdose death. I have read a couple of reports of huge overdoses (125-250mg) which resulted in a temporarily catatonic state and a lot of residual mental disturbances. Of course I'm not trying to say it's safe or that it's impossible to OD, as I'm sure it is.

Anyway, 3-MeO-PCE is only about half as potent as 3-MeO-PCP and seems less stimulating.

Eh, i litterally heard my brain cracking but I cannot die yet. a temporarily catatonic state kinds of reminds of when I used GHB with MXE. I should be dead for a normal human a long time ago. Anyways, for someone who swallows 2-f-dck by the gr, how little should i measure to begin with. I've made enough mistakes in my life. 50mg? And wait 5 minutes?

Uh... no. Even snorted, 3-MeO-PCE takes like an hour or more to come on fully, after 5 minutes it will have barely started. I mean I like doing 10-15mg. 50mg is a massive dose of 3-MeO-PCE. Even though you have tolerance, start with say, 25mg max (for those without dissociative tolerance - start with 5mg and assess from there). You can always do more. Redosing works really well with 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE.

Yup it takes a long time to develop. I've found oral to be better and it's the only way I take it now but insufflated might be a little shorter.
Most of the time I take around 10mg and I might redose later on, but I've gotten a serious headache every time (lasting well into the next day) if I went over 40mg in a day/night.

I only tried it a couple of times years ago and can't really recall the effects, but if it's anything like 3-meo-PCP in terms of half-life / mania, really be careful not to dose multiple days in a row. It built up in my system / caught up with me and before I knew it I was full blown disconnected from reality with paranoid delusions that took ages to wear off once I'd stopped taking the drug...

i hope for this one too be way more enjoyable than 3-meo-pcp actually. I take dissociatives for my ptsd daily so they shouldn't be stimulating. Is there anything like a hole on this drug? with 3-meo-pcp or 4-meo-pcp this couldn't be found by me.