• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How prevalent is heroin in Southeast Asia? Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzip44

Bluelighter
I'm curious, because I'm sober, about what it's like to read the forum guidelines before creating new threads like I agreed to upon creation of my account

Last edited by a moderator:
Move it to Drug culture, as your question has nothing to do with harm reduction and is borderline sourcing.
Iirc some parts of Asia still have the death penalty for Drug possession.

Bluelight is not the place where you should look for this type of information.
As it was mentioned above we are a harm reduction site and in regards to the information you are looking for, please understand that using heroin from a unknown source and in an country where death penalty is applied to drug possession can lead you to serious health or/and legal problems.

Opiates in Asia (trying to learn how what traveling is like there sober)

Hey fellas, I guess I wasn't clear so let me put it a different way: I'm sober and was wondering what it would be like for someone that was once an opiate addict to travel around Asia. I wasn't looking for any source or for anyone to let me know anything like that but rather how often I would encounter smack in that part of the world.

So as not to be misinterpreted let me phrase my original question with more clarity: can anyone tell me what it's like to travel in Southeast Asia and how often I would encounter opiates, in a general sense. I'm curious because I know Southeast Asia is one of the places that is known for producing smack and since I had a problem with dope in the past and I was wondering if anyone else has traveled through that part of the world and what their experience was like.

Once again, as KK said, this question is not appropriate for OD, and should be moved to DC ('Drug Culture'). OD is for intermediate harm reduction information, for example, discussing the safety of mixing drug a and drug b

How prevalent is heroin in South East Asia? If it's not prevalent, I'd have to say, you're not in South East Asia....

Status
Not open for further replies.