• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How open are you about your drug use? Who knows you use drugs?

My parents think I stopped taking things, but anyone else, except for co-workers, will get the truth. I don't try and hide much.

i dont usually flaunt my drug use. friends have seen me messed up before though, but i think they just think im drunk or something. none of my family knows.

My friends know, cause we use together for the most part. Parents know I do some things, but don't know the full extent and just tell me not to get myself into trouble with the law or OD.

I don't just go up telling anyone I meet though, unless they mention they use, or I feel "safe" telling them. When I first started using, I was very open about it, but I regret now how I came across to many people. Drugs aren't my life, and while they may be part of it, I want people to see me as more than just that.

My friends know, cause we use together for the most part. Parents know I do some things, but don't know the full extent and just tell me not to get myself into trouble with the law or OD.

I don't just go up telling anyone I meet though, unless they mention they use, or I feel "safe" telling them. When I first started using, I was very open about it, but I regret now how I came across to many people. Drugs aren't my life, and while they may be part of it, I want people to see me as more than just that.

yea man, i used to flaunt it also. I regret that alot now. Cause i have yet to find a girl that thinks IV drug use is hot

hate to sound jaded, and dont want to cause paranoia - but if you dont keep it on the hush you may very well learn the hard way.
in fact i guarantee that provided consumption continues without discretion, you will suffer negative effect of some description.
stay wise.
use with people and around people who are using or in as safer environment as possible.
don't repeatedly be off your face in the common eye.
don't admit anything to anyone who is accusatory or unfamiliar.
keep your mouth shut unless directly asked by someone you know like and trust.
get in the habit now and the habit wont get you down the road.

stay safe, have fun.
everything in moderation.
including moderation itself ;)

peace

DJ

I am generally very, very open about my drug use in general and my IV heroin addiction in particular. Like others have said, I see no reason to hide a large part of my life from someone I hope to have as a part of it. That said, of course I don't advertise to employers or authority figures, but I will tell just about anyone I meet at a party or through a mutual friend pretty quickly, because it'll come up at some point anyway. I also have a large collection of drug-related t-shirts that I wear with pride (as long as I'm not holding or copping.)

In high school, everyone knew I used drugs and was known as a junkie. But now most people do not know about me doing drugs minus close friends. I prefer to keep it that way.

I have 3 friends that I don't with hold information from. I don't necessarily run to them and tell them everything I do when I do it, but if asked I would give them a straight answer. Other than that I've found its impossible to escape judgment, no matter how well I manage to not pass judgment on others a large majority of people are ignorant and just can't help it. "Oh your doing ecstasy now? 8( You know that puts holes in your brain." No, no I don't know that. Also people talk, A LOT.

it's ironic though, whenever you are open about drug use people critisize you for something like marijuana use, when they're killing themselves with caffeine, nicotine, alchohol, and prescription meds like it's nothing

thats because caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and prescription meds are socially acceptable. Apart from prescription meds they're not scheduled and most people use those substances.

People see that because something is illegal it must be "the devil" or what have you, when something that is legal like alcohol, people see it as nothing really and think its fine.

I cant even count how many times Ive had an argument with someone because they've said "well alcohol isn't that bad thats why its legal".

To answer the thread I'm pretty open about it. Most if not all people who are close with me know i use, and only recently has it become annoying. (people telling me i use too much and that i should quit or bullshit like that because they're uneducated and think I'm doing the absolute worst to myself. I'm not going to lie I'm not doing something thats good for my organs, but its not as bad as they all think....i think...)

only recently has it become annoying. (people telling me i use too much and that i should quit or bullshit like that because they're uneducated and think I'm doing the absolute worst to myself. I'm not going to lie I'm not doing something thats good for my organs, but its not as bad as they all think....i think...)

Word, like a week or 2 ago I was talking to this girl I know, she nows I use, as I guess I had told her as she fucks with alot of drugs to mainly e, and has sold to me before. She tells me to stop and gives me all this BS... like i wont be that pissed if somebody who really cares about me tells me to stop. but this girl does more e than any1 i know and is now a total e-tard.... i mean no fukin right calling me out. I should have said something back... but didnt..... she still has good drugs :|

ach i feel you bro, hypocrits are the worst.

I had a fellow addict tell me to stop because i was an addict.
I laughed and told him to buy a mirror. 8(

You should point your friend to Bluelight and Erowid, tell her to learn a bit about the substances she's using.

ach i feel you bro, hypocrits are the worst.

I had a fellow addict tell me to stop because i was an addict.
I laughed and told him to buy a mirror. 8(

You should point your friend to Bluelight and Erowid, tell her to learn a bit about the substances she's using.

haha buy a mirror. but yea hypocrite are the worst. she def knows erowid. prolly BL... she left for school already... gonna see how much more damage she has done when i see her december break. 8o cause as it seems she has no plan of slowing down the with rolls. I mean I like mdma but atleast keep it every 2 weeks or something close to that. not every-weekend +. sad too cause she was cute before she let herself go 8o...

I due owe this chick tho... some punk kid stole my 400$ roor bong at a party at her house and she told him look you give the bong back or our friendship is over and she got the bong back for me. so i cant hate totally on her :)

All of my friends and family know I use drugs. The family doesn't mind as I used to be wild with the crack and heroin so they see now they aren't messing with my life. I go to school full time, just got another job and save for the future so nobody really minds. I still occasionally get the schtick about health consequences but on the whole Im open to everyone I care about, about my use.

haha buy a mirror. but yea hypocrite are the worst. she def knows erowid. prolly BL... she left for school already... gonna see how much more damage she has done when i see her december break. 8o cause as it seems she has no plan of slowing down the with rolls. I mean I like mdma but atleast keep it every 2 weeks or something close to that. not every-weekend +. sad too cause she was cute before she let herself go 8o...

I due owe this chick tho... some punk kid stole my 400$ roor bong at a party at her house and she told him look you give the bong back or our friendship is over and she got the bong back for me. so i cant hate totally on her :)

woah there every two weeks is still way over the limit of how much you should be using MDMA.

The proper time to wait in between rolls is usually a month minimum.

Your friend is going to end up losing the magic and really do some work on her organs using weekly.
I suggest getting in touch with her and really suggest coming on here and doing some research

Thats awsome thatshe got your bong back for you. A nice way to re-pay her would be to help her with harm reduction.

I dont hide it all, anyone who knows me knows I do drugs, my parents however I usually tone down how much I do drugs but they still know I use them.

Everyone who knows me knows I'm an addict, and even total strangers can probably figure it out. I can't really hide it any more.

woah there every two weeks is still way over the limit of how much you should be using MDMA.

The proper time to wait in between rolls is usually a month minimum.

Your friend is going to end up losing the magic and really do some work on her organs using weekly.
I suggest getting in touch with her and really suggest coming on here and doing some research

Thats awsome thatshe got your bong back for you. A nice way to re-pay her would be to help her with harm reduction.
Yea a month in between rolls would be best, but there aint no way she is doing that, i mean if you cant do that... atleast 2 weeks. is better than weekly.... first step of harm reduction. she said she has rolled 17 times in the last 4 months... which is pretty much weekly.... and i think when she rolls its not just oh hey im gonna pop a roll or 2. she knows a chemist and gets pretty much all the molly she could want, so when she does it... its a big night long thin withg ALOT of molly

I dont know how much I can help her, with me and my IV opiate use and all.... i feel it would be "the blind leading the blind" as my friend said in rehab when he jokingly offered to sponsor me.

Last edited: