• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often is too often with mdma? (New thread incase theres new info, not to mention my case is a bit specific)

Sorry for not being specific and thanks for taking the time to help! So as far as what you're saying with how I redose , if you had to guesstimate, how extra toxic is it? If I space out my doses longer like for example, instead of 3 months (random number) , to 4 months, should it make up for it? I really don't want to consume it with things like toilet paper as that's less healthy than one may imagine, but i also don't want to do one huge ass line as it fucking hurts LOL

So I'm more worried about the brain damage side of things. Like in particular if I have to live with brain fog for the rest of or majority of my life , I'd genuinely rather kill myself (sorry for being so negative but my biggest fear is brain damage or dementia) plus not to mention I doubt dosing once a month will do serious body damage atleast in comparison to the neurotoxicity, but tell me if im wrong I suppose.

Now that's fair with what you say about the magic loss and neurotoxicity being linked , good point. And thanks for filling me in the magic loss can be permanent. So I'm left with 2 questions.

1. Can I test it out myself. And once I notice a relatively large increase in tolerance (ie: a 15 percent loss in effectiveness from one session to the next) just stop for quite a while. And then I'll know my limits? Or is it possible to have permanent magic loss even from only one time of noticing an loss in effects?

2. What's regarded as safe use neurotoxicity wise?

Here's some info to help you figure that out for my case in paticular. I don't take ssris but I do take other substances, for example, right now I do very light cocaine usage. Like a ball over 2-3 months at most quite a bit less though on average. I drink kava like 5 days a week , a decent bit of it when I drink it though. And I take kratom a few days a week. Maybe 10 grams on average when I take it. And once I'm off probation I'll be smoking weed daily and dropping all those substances I just listed. I also take lsd twice every ten days on average , 400 ug doses on average as well. The lsd I won't drop once I'm off probation. And I sometimes take dmt as well.
(Please don't go into how my lsd use is too much, I've done extensive research, and hppd can happen from any substance not just tryptamines or Psychedelics, and psychosis is more likely to happen happen dopamine based substances like weed for example than lsd)

Anyway sorry if I gave too much info and it was annoying to read through it all. But I figured last time I didn't provide enough info so I'd make sure I do this time :)

Just drink it in a glass of water.

If brain damage and dementia are your biggest fears and brain fog would make you suicidal, then having to deal with a bitter taste for a few seconds should seem infinitely better than increasing neurotoxicity. That's a nobrainer.

No-one knows how much more you would have to space out occasions to compensate for increased neurotoxicity of repeated dosing. It's an odd consideration to begin with, given that the possibility of simply not using repeated dosing exists.

Personally i would pass on MDMA altogether if i had a specific fear of brain damage. Even without a phobia, i use MDMA sporadically because it simply feels harmful.

About the hazards of ingesting a small bit of toilet paper, i'm genuinely curious...

Sorry, that was just an example. That would have been my own version "light".

I was never close to that level or ration and regimen. I took over 3000 pills, up to 3500, plus god knows how much MDMA crystal and powder, in 9 years from 96-2005.

Like, 80 good clean MDMA pills in 8 consecutive days, up to 25-30 in one night, 2, 3, 4,5,6 7 8 9 10 day runs hundreds of times really.

Maybe I took more than I have guestimated as a sure minimum.

Indescribable abuse. No attention to harm reduction at all. I incurred genuine brain assault many times.

So that was my meaning. If I was told this HR advice and guidelines then, I would not have obeyed.

So if you said it was okay for me to take 250 mg's once a week for 5 years straight before reviewing "license renewal", that would have been a substantially lighter, less neurotoxically impactful schedule for me personally.

No 3 consecutive day and night festivals until brain damage after 60 hours rolling and tripping, countless times, weekends over 2.5 grams, up to 3.5 grams of MDMA and more for nearlt a decade.

I took up to 600 mg's of as excellent MDMA I ever encountered in a single dose. A gram of pure crystal one friday night I recall in 2004, followed by 13 exceedingly good cakes, ahem, I mean pills lol, the Saturday at a rave with tonnes of ketamine and LSD.

One example of a typical money permitting weekend, literally 3 grams worth of MDMA those two nights alone I've no doubt at all.

We all have such different reactions and responses to all drugs. A minority are able to access the super high dose experiences without being consciously overridden, switched off, or overwhelmed and circuit (of consciousness and self awareness) broken at any point.

Same with LSD and Ketamine. 500 mg lines of pure Pharmaceutical Ketamine in 2003 UK was a regularly done thing by many, I did it, but others would never venture above 0.1 and would just not have the capacity, to go higher or even consciously manage, experience and process the effect.

Now, I am purely reporting that's all. I'm deliberately not weighing in on the HR advice and dosing guidelines.

Because I can't dispute it. Nor advise or suggest otherwise. I'm just reporting what I myself did to as much an exteme as I ever have heard such a thorough and vivid accurate documentation of, and how I might have felt, reacted and behaved differently if a time traveller went back and had this discussion with my 16-20 yr old or 20-25 yr old self (because they were two different people lol, the August 1999 illegal UK Exodus festival and the world's best Mitsubishi's, Elephants, Mercedes 2CB LSD and last but not least- skunk. Proper real skunk. On top of all tge supposed "real" drugs, was another level up.

I cannot see me having followed anywhere near the HR guidelines of today.

I am not downplaying the undisputed dangers and harms of ecstasy, nor advocating for it's abuse.

Just reporting as I say.

I am still assimilating your paragraphs above and your own personal journey. I may have more specific points come to mind, just clarifying that misunderstanding first.
So your saying with the amount of mdma you took, you think the "recommended 3 month rule" is way overblown? I've personally rolled 3-4 days in a row. I've probably rolled 12 times in my life. The last 2 years. I haven't lost any of the magic whatsoever. And I still have yet to get a come down. The only come down I get is immediately after the roll, when I'm slapped in the face with reality. How often do you think you could use safely?

So your saying with the amount of mdma you took, you think the "recommended 3 month rule" is way overblown? I've personally rolled 3-4 days in a row. I've probably rolled 12 times in my life. The last 2 years. I haven't lost any of the magic whatsoever. And I still have yet to get a come down. The only come down I get is immediately after the roll, when I'm slapped in the face with reality. How often do you think you could use safely?
Hi. Well, good Q's because, I didn't really know what I was saying, because I honestly can't know, but I am a rare unusual person and I believe in what I call phenemenons, involving consciousness and "altered reality", maybe massly misinterpreted Isuddenly see clearly?

Lol.

The stigma was like, a hallucination, imagination, temporary illusion of something unreal.

In my mind from intuition of mass census.

But think about ir. Altered reality, whatit actually means by definition, pertains to.

Changing the reality toa new one.

I call it "hacks" too.

It takes maybe a qualified imagination.

I was making a point, but a stretched, querying undefined one.

I haven't been able to take exstacy since 2005 for severe allergies and it's strange, I almost struggle to remember it now!

Massive LSD consumption just took over since and ultimately.

I don't hand out advice on how often, much MDMA is okay.

Or LSD. I take/took those to unusual extremes and still hold a clear tongue but I've always been full independant, never encouraging, advertising, seeking to influence.

Free agent there!

My consciousness has evolved enormously obviously over like 26 yrs of psychedelic use now, half gram of LSD.

I have many other way bigger issues, health wise. Not caused by any of my drug taking.

In 2005 I was a fit fiddle still. Then real life came along.

To this day, I have no regrets over my ridiculous level of past exstacy use.

Bu, I've probably did have to suffer some quite serious depression and deep searching and development which can be painful for several years especially after I developed Lyme disease in 2005 which is what basically curtailed that activity on the hea.

I think it takes a breeze and consciousness evolution is unnecessary enabling aspect.

But one point this modern harm reduction protocol which is unimaginably austere just the idea of such a thing when I was growing up doing this seems so unattainable and und unworthwhile there's just no way I would have stuck to that being the mad head I naturally am.

I'm sure I incurred much incredibly difficult testing mental and physical repercussions I definitely had multiple genuine serotonin syndrome is specifically from excessive long 34 day summer festivals in the highest heat sweating my core out for three days and nights taking the most sublime ecstasy stuff with LSD from all over the world 22 years ago now.

What time heals and what you lose in a sense you gain like you lose your hearing there is a compensation I made a sacrifice not unconsciously with this path I've taken in life and I feel satisfied returns have been worth it because they are way above anything more regular happy comfortable easy and trivial I might have otherwise pursued which was not in my heart.

I am really pleased to hear you say that you have been able to fairly flexibly and freely use this drug yourself and remain your stable collected capable self without feeling as though there is a great threat you just have to listen to your body and mind I guess and don't let fear in ever always accept it and move forward I learned a very long time ago.

Thanks for your comments and being able to relate.

Here is a brand new paper that does a good job of summarizing the neurotoxicity issues: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0014488621003022

Please do not take MDMA once a month. I am loathe to disagree with G Chem, but multiple days in a row may meet his personal safety threshold, but not mine.

I appreciate the experience of others, but take very little stock in people sharing their use patterns as a proxy for safety data.

For me, my brain is sacred, and the MDMA molecule is sacred. I treat them both as such. A stroll through the “Recovery” thread is something I do to remind myself that as much as I want to rationalize frequent use, the threat is real.

Here are three things that give me pause in the above paper:

1. The studies generally employ a binge-like dosing, and don’t evaluate the persistent and delayed serotonergic and/or dopaninergic modifications induced by MDMA, effects which in primates and rats, are shown to be persistent over months and even years. In humans, reductions in SERT density in several brain regions have been shown.
2. There are data showing cognitive deficits in humans who are heavy users (what exactly dose this mean? Monthly? ) including verbal learning, attention, and working memory, and creating tolerance that causes users to increase their dose to get the same effects.
3. Neurotoxic effects can result from toxic metabolites of MDMA, an increase in oxidative stress, mitochondrial disfunction, and the activation of glial cells leading to excitotoxicity (meaning there are multiple pathways leading to the damage).

And please do not allow yourself to be hot or in a hot environment, and don’t combine MDMA with any other drugs (even caffeine).

You are playing with fire. Maybe you do this and never have an issue and go about a long and happy life. But as 1000s of people have posted about experiencing on here, your usage can go extremely wrong and if it does, there isn’t a way back. So you are gambling and you don’t know the odds.

From personal experience, I took mdma 19 times over 5.5 years. I took it back to back a couple of times but usually spaced out. I took reasonable dosages. I thought my usage was risk free. I was fine for the first 18 times and then I woke up with severe brain fog, memory impairments and sexual issues that have persisted for 5 years after a night taking 125+100 redose.

You will always find someone telling you that it’s fine to do more; given the risks involved, I think you should look at it the other way and look for reasons to do it less.

Yes, magic loss, never stuck myself.

Right until May 2005 last times ever as Lyme struck. That stuff worked. I was never whining.

But I was full on poly, always LSD shrooms ket monster skunk alongside.

May have had influence.

But again, consciousness is a thing. It varies, there are so many exceptions and differing realities.

That's why I always have lived my own life and way, never trying to influence others any which way drug use wise, unless I feel sure it might me a much healthier avenue worth exploring.

Here is a brand new paper that does a good job of summarizing the neurotoxicity issues: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0014488621003022

Please do not take MDMA once a month. I am loathe to disagree with G Chem, but multiple days in a row may meet his personal safety threshold, but not mine.

I appreciate the experience of others, but take very little stock in people sharing their use patterns as a proxy for safety data.

For me, my brain is sacred, and the MDMA molecule is sacred. I treat them both as such. A stroll through the “Recovery” thread is something I do to remind myself that as much as I want to rationalize frequent use, the threat is real.

1. The studies generally employ a binge-like dosing, and don’t evaluate the persistent and delayed serotonergic and/or dopaninergic modifications induced by MDMA, effects which in primates and rats, are shown to be persistent over months and even years. In humans, reductions in SERT density in several brain regions have been shown.
2. There are data showing cognitive deficits in humans who are heavy users (what exactly dose this mean? Monthly? ) including verbal learning, attention, and working memory, and creating tolerance that causes users to increase their dose to get the same effects.
3. Neurotoxic effects can result from toxic metabolites of MDMA, an increase in oxidative stress, mitochondrial disfunction, and the activation of glial cells leading to excitotoxicity (meaning there are multiple pathways leading to the damage).

And please do not allow yourself to be hot or in a hot environment, and don’t combine MDMA with any other drugs (even caffeine).
We used to go to massive illegal outdoor UK August Exodus festivals, 3-4 days and nights sweltering on crazy doses of exstacy.

I had seretonin syndrome twice by night 3.

But I survived! I got over it. 1999 and 2000. Those Septembers I started 1st and 2nd yr autumn terms at University.

Life went on! As did ever more insane exstacy consumption until 2005.

Can I ask why the magic loss would be permanent?? Like why can't you just wait 4 months after you discover it's gone? What's happened to your brain that can't be reset by avoiding it for a while.

Even cigarettes smokers who give up say it feels brand new after abstaining for months.

Tx

Can I ask why the magic loss would be permanent?? Like why can't you just wait 4 months after you discover it's gone? What's happened to your brain that can't be reset by avoiding it for a while.

Even cigarettes smokers who give up say it feels brand new after abstaining for months.

Tx
I I can only speak from my own experience but to be honest it was never even notice of Lee temporary in the relative sense anyway it's like smoking too much weed for a little while it may take a short while of a customising to a reduced intake before you really begin to appreciate the plant more fully again but that's as far as it went and it never got in my own way..

Hi. Well, good Q's because, I didn't really know what I was saying, because I honestly can't know, but I am a rare unusual person and I believe in what I call phenemenons, involving consciousness and "altered reality", maybe massly misinterpreted Isuddenly see clearly?

Lol.

The stigma was like, a hallucination, imagination, temporary illusion of something unreal.

In my mind from intuition of mass census.

But think about ir. Altered reality, whatit actually means by definition, pertains to.

Changing the reality toa new one.

I call it "hacks" too.

It takes maybe a qualified imagination.

I was making a point, but a stretched, querying undefined one.

I haven't been able to take exstacy since 2005 for severe allergies and it's strange, I almost struggle to remember it now!

Massive LSD consumption just took over since and ultimately.

I don't hand out advice on how often, much MDMA is okay.

Or LSD. I take/took those to unusual extremes and still hold a clear tongue but I've always been full independant, never encouraging, advertising, seeking to influence.

Free agent there!

My consciousness has evolved enormously obviously over like 26 yrs of psychedelic use now, half gram of LSD.

I have many other way bigger issues, health wise. Not caused by any of my drug taking.

In 2005 I was a fit fiddle still. Then real life came along.

To this day, I have no regrets over my ridiculous level of past exstacy use.

Bu, I've probably did have to suffer some quite serious depression and deep searching and development which can be painful for several years especially after I developed Lyme disease in 2005 which is what basically curtailed that activity on the hea.

I think it takes a breeze and consciousness evolution is unnecessary enabling aspect.

But one point this modern harm reduction protocol which is unimaginably austere just the idea of such a thing when I was growing up doing this seems so unattainable and und unworthwhile there's just no way I would have stuck to that being the mad head I naturally am.

I'm sure I incurred much incredibly difficult testing mental and physical repercussions I definitely had multiple genuine serotonin syndrome is specifically from excessive long 34 day summer festivals in the highest heat sweating my core out for three days and nights taking the most sublime ecstasy stuff with LSD from all over the world 22 years ago now.

What time heals and what you lose in a sense you gain like you lose your hearing there is a compensation I made a sacrifice not unconsciously with this path I've taken in life and I feel satisfied returns have been worth it because they are way above anything more regular happy comfortable easy and trivial I might have otherwise pursued which was not in my heart.

I am really pleased to hear you say that you have been able to fairly flexibly and freely use this drug yourself and remain your stable collected capable self without feeling as though there is a great threat you just have to listen to your body and mind I guess and don't let fear in ever always accept it and move forward I learned a very long time ago.

Thanks for your comments and being able to relate.
I gotcha. It’s kinda hard to understand the way you word things lol. But I get it. I just happen to be the exact opposite as you (maybe in a bad way) we’ll probably in a bad way. Im basically a realist when it comes to philosophy. It just seems our conciousness is soooo heavily dependent on or brain and more specifically our neurotransmitters. Even taking mdma, and surprisingly even more intense experiences with weed, I really believe all the experiences you have are a result of pure chemical reactions. However that doesn’t make them any less magical! Those few times I rolled and actually FELT the music like I’ve never felt it before. It was just as profound whether or not it was chemical or spiritual. Either way there is some crazy power our brains hold, which these drugs allow us to easily tap into. However I can’t relate to the lsd usage. Maybe that would transform my belief on spirituality? Is it more profound than mdma in that sense? Maybe even more magical?

I gotcha. It’s kinda hard to understand the way you word things lol. But I get it. I just happen to be the exact opposite as you (maybe in a bad way) we’ll probably in a bad way. Im basically a realist when it comes to philosophy. It just seems our conciousness is soooo heavily dependent on or brain and more specifically our neurotransmitters. Even taking mdma, and surprisingly even more intense experiences with weed, I really believe all the experiences you have are a result of pure chemical reactions. However that doesn’t make them any less magical! Those few times I rolled and actually FELT the music like I’ve never felt it before. It was just as profound whether or not it was chemical or spiritual. Either way there is some crazy power our brains hold, which these drugs allow us to easily tap into. However I can’t relate to the lsd usage. Maybe that would transform my belief on spirituality? Is it more profound than mdma in that sense? Maybe even more magical? I can’t imagine anything being more “magical” than an amazing Mdma experience.

I gotcha. It’s kinda hard to understand the way you word things lol. But I get it. I just happen to be the exact opposite as you (maybe in a bad way) we’ll probably in a bad way. Im basically a realist when it comes to philosophy. It just seems our conciousness is soooo heavily dependent on or brain and more specifically our neurotransmitters. Even taking mdma, and surprisingly even more intense experiences with weed, I really believe all the experiences you have are a result of pure chemical reactions. However that doesn’t make them any less magical! Those few times I rolled and actually FELT the music like I’ve never felt it before. It was just as profound whether or not it was chemical or spiritual. Either way there is some crazy power our brains hold, which these drugs allow us to easily tap into. However I can’t relate to the lsd usage. Maybe that would transform my belief on spirituality? Is it more profound than mdma in that sense? Maybe even more magical?
Hi. I hear you. I both agree, but I have to disagree too.

I have a totally different consciousness mind and thought patterns to others.

I don't have dramatically different brain chemistry, still a stupid food dependant weak mortal, i had comedowns etc.

But the mind is fluid. Not just a projection from core biology, in my belief.

Flexible, adaptable, or independantly of brain chemistry which I feel like all other biological weaknesses, succumbings and dependances, is actually like a major rev limiter for real actual consciousness which I believe exists outside of a temporary vessel.

We are tech for now. Living breathing mortal and non organic too.

Caged.

But indeed still, consciousness without a body?

Maybe self awareness would be zeroed?

LSD is very very different there yes IME.

Regarding consciousness development over time, proactively, mindfully or accidentally wise.

MDMA is not true consciousness material.

Ironically I feel, it has a concurrent background dimming effect too.

MDMA is highly biology dependant too I agree.

I was unlike regular users myself.

My natural higher consciousness was always able to step, propell, see above.

I described it once how many people acted, became on MDMA.

Unconscious automatic...BIOLOGICAL!

LSD does open paths into biology independant consciousness and awareness shifts too.

It's much less of a cheap thrill and it's real influence manifests over time too.

I have provided quite a few articles that show multi day use to be safe under the right circumstances. Also the article you’ve provided seems to be only available as the abstract in the link unless I need to search further?

To answer some of your concerns,

1. All studies that show long term abnormalities used large doses in a binge dosing type scenario often 20mg/kg every 2hr 4x total. It should be noted there is no long term serotonin deficiencies of any sort when a single dose is given even up to 20mg/kg. It should also be noted the studies most often cited for these long term primate serotonin deficiency is a Ricaurte which should be thrown out instantly if one is familiar with his work.

Let’s look at some of studies supporting long term neurotoxicity in primates…

Probably the most cited.

We have a Ricaurte article but we see that they use multiple doses of 2mg/kg at 3hr intervals. Most MDMA users know of the diminishing returns and heavily increased comedown that come with this dosing. This would be like me taking a full solid dose 3 times in a night, a guaranteed disaster.

What people also love to forget is that of the 5 squirrel monkeys, 1 couldn’t stand the 3rd dose and the other died! Last I checked humans try to avoid dosing regimens which induce death in 1 of 5 individuals.

Another popular one, this one I’ve often seen people quote these are actual human brains.. Drug war huh.. This one you’ll need to search out the PDF it’s out there.

Here we see 2x5mg each day for 4 days!! Once again similar to human doses but the only way they can get that neurotoxicity is through a multiple dose a day regimen, as shown in other articles a single dose daily doesn’t have the same neurotoxic potential.

Now the only article which seems to imply “long term” neurotoxicity from a single dose of 5mg/kg orally. First off that’s double an average dose at least. But next we see long term to then is 2 weeks post dosing.. Also yet ANOTHER Ricaurte.

I’ll be honest if you can find me an article that gives primates a reasonable single oral (2mg/kg) that then checks at least 3 months later, I’ll start to think twice but based on everything I’ve provided both in support as well as debunking research that is against i feel fairly confident in my assertion.

2. This I will agree does show cause for concern with neurotoxicity. My retort on this is that these studies were done long before MDMA users were wise to how to use MDMA properly. I never claim this drug should not be treated with respect, quite the opposite. Back in the day (90’s and 00’s) weekendly use was common, sometimes both nights.

I have also talked about on a number of occasions when one is noticing a tolerance increase that is a sign based on the research that one is getting neurotoxicity from the MDMA. This is why folks should read my thread about How To Not Lose The Magic, goes over all this and more.

Both myself and numerous close individuals to me have dosed how I describe with zero tolerance increase even after over decade of use.

3. Yup there is many proposed neurotoxicity mechanisms, all of which (besides maybe excitotoxicity, I’d have to look) are attenuated by ingestion of antioxidants. No matter how it occurs, or whether it occurs via multiple mechanisms it all comes back to our antioxidant system. MDMA taxes this system about 400% normal so one must make sure to ingest higher than average antioxidants during that time.

Again I don’t claim this to not be an issue, in fact I mention this as the biggest thing people need to keep an eye on. Each subsequent roll will drain it further, so one must top it off often as they can and consume a healthy diet with a large variety of said compounds.

Regarding the heat, yes this is also a concern. But this goes back to my How To Not Lose The Magic thread, I talk over that more there and don’t think it has much to do with this current topic.

I’ll finish with this, I hold MDMA sacred as well. There’s been years I’ve only taken it once or twice a year. I hold true to the idea one must keep a strict yearly limit (not necessarily x4 or less but definitely no more than x7-8). MDMA has given me probably the most insightful experiences of any drug I’ve tried including psychedelics. I don’t view consuming two days in a row hedonistic or in any way disrespectful, quite the opposite. Ask @Hilopsilo about the magic that is two day dosing, I’ve been able to reach heights I don’t feel I could’ve done in one session.

-GC

Last edited:
It depends on many factors-age,other use,body functioninh.I think once a monthbis enough.some make it more often

It depends on many factors-age,other use,body functioninh.I think once a monthbis enough.some make it more often
It's true.

I took insane rarely told but not untold quantities but I was young, developing in a less challenging world, different body and mind.

Decades ago.

If allergies even allowed a repeat now, we would see some serious harms right away and incrementally.

But I truly got away, kept my tail too, I like how I rearranged it too forever, laying foreground to build over in time as I have done.

So now, a sure destroyer.

But my brain, consciousness, memory and thinking ability, personality is solid despite the drug use these days, benzo wildness makes that rare alone but only began that in Oct 2019.

And clearly no amount of LSD I am likely to take is going to turn me mentally degenerate.

I guess I regenerated from exstacy. Regeneration may vary among people and times, situations within individual lifetimes.

Makes sense.

I still suggest too, the mind is powerful, consciousness is supreme to biology, and regeneration may involve that.

My last mdma intake was 90-ies.Pills,but goood.everybody talkk that today stuff is not like before...idk.Not any connection anynore for X...got older..as i remember effect was goid but short2-3hours.Than another pill....weed&a beer or two&go to bed....Nice times:)High times.
High times-Cymbaline....please wake me

My last mdma intake was 90-ies.Pills,but goood.everybody talkk that today stuff is not like before...idk.Not any connection anynore for X...got older..as i remember effect was goid but short2-3hours.Than another pill....weed&a beer or two&go to bed....Nice times:)High times.
High times-Cymbaline....please wake me
The 90's pills in my thinking were maybe overall, at least until 96/97, 55% MDMA, 10-15% MDA and rest MDE, too.

Today we seem to have no MDE in pills, and specifically an MDMA market/culture.

Pure clean MDMA did become a huge thing by early 2000's, with high quality presses all over still.

And there was nothing wrong with that early MDMA crystal and powder.

But maybe the real magic lies in those early random mixtures with MDA & MDE?

Never tested pills in some lab.some of them probably was good mdma.nevervtried mda...in some of them felt more like meth even...but was great times...was younger,people...music.A party stuff somekind....almost without sleep disturbance.Would take if have the oportunity...hot summer

Never tested pills in some lab.some of them probably was good mdma.nevervtried mda...in some of them felt more like meth even...but was great times...was younger,people...music.A party stuff somekind....almost without sleep disturbance.Would take if have the oportunity...hot summer
Well this is my angle, we mostly didn't know, recognise, understand and differentiate originally.

One dove 129 mg's MDMA. Another 156 mg's MDE. Or a combo any ratio. Up to about 180 mg's max for the single White Doves, I never lucked my hands onto the Doubledoves.

They were reportedly....something!

Some were straight MDA, like legendary original Snowballs with 200 mg's of it.

You likely took MDA unknowingly in pills in 90's to 2005.