• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How often can you buy Rikodeine without issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bvans666

Greenlighter
Just curious does anyone know how much rikodeine you can get over the counter before you are “flagged” in the system? Is it nationwide across all chemists or just state/territory based?
Would a bottle a month be okay? And I’m assuming switching up pharmacies would probably be a good idea.

Just curious does anyone know how much rikodeine you can get over the counter before you are “flagged” in the system? Is it nationwide across all chemists or just state/territory based?
Would a bottle a month be okay? And I’m assuming switching up pharmacies would probably be a good idea.
Hi there. This question seems like you are attempting to work around the law, which is not allowed on Bluelight. I am going to lock this thread for now and if the mods of this forum decide it is okay, they can unlock it. Thanks.

Just to clarify why this thread was closed for discussion, and will stayed closed for discussion, you are asking for ways to cheat the system that has been put in to place in order to prevent people abusing Rikodeine. This goes against the harm reduction purposes of Bluelight.

To answer your question, switching up pharmacies does not help because the database is shared across pharmacies, similarly to pseudoephedrine. You'll get flagged and start getting knocked back if you go to buy it too frequently. Rikodeine, as you are probably well aware, has addiction potential. So be safe and use it occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.