• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How much risk is there if bought from dnm vendor with good reviews and use test kit?

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
Ghb is substance in question.

Test kit can tell what the main component is but not for contaminants that is my main concern but the vendor has loads of 5 star reviews.

If you take a take very small pinhead's worth of product and wait an hour then aside from an outright poison there isn't much that would cause an untoward dose? Bear in mind my mind is very fragile and only dabble in downers now days but the dose should be anything too heavy were it anything else?

Even acid taking a pinhead that is a microdose provided that wasn't the only contents right, and if you already tested with testkit then the main product would be what was expected and you would not proceed to step two if not. If you took the pin and dash it around the whole product getting a sample from all over to avoid hidden hotspots if it was solid product and if liquid then it would already have even distribution so I read.

I am not saying anyone deliberately spikes ghb with acid on a regular but accidents can happen- careless labeling or spilling/mixing of products for instance. Unlikely but erring on the side of caution.

I don't care so much about other downers I mean not preferable but not really worrying if they were common ones, just don't want any mental upset that heavy stims or psychs or cannabinoids would cause.

Last edited: