• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much morphine do I have?

Raasclart

Greenlighter
Hi all, first time poster. I've got a some morphine that a friend left here. His mum had terminal cancer and this was left over. I've had a few big squeezes from it over the last couple of weeks but it didn't seem to have any obvious effects and I have no idea what type it is or the potency.

fNBXHFfm.jpg

Any idea on how much it is (pint glass for reference) and what would happen if I took it all? Doesn't seem to be that much. Probably a quarter of a bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't tell you if it's in an unlabeled dropper bottle. Morphine can come in all sorts of concentrations, or it could be some other drug, or it could not contain morphine at all.

Boil some off on a double boiler, record how much liquid you used and weigh the resulting mass of solids you're left with if you really have to know.

And for your own sake, don't just down the whole bottle and hope it's gonna be OK. You could end up drinking what could very well be a fatal dose of morphine. I think you can get 60mg/mL morphine dissolved in water, so that could be anywhere between 0mg and 1500mg, maybe more maybe less.

Good advice from Seiko. Noone can tell you how much is too much from an unlabeled bottle.