View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much Ketamine needed to get high?

RocketMan

Greenlighter
I'm not sure if ketamine would be considered a psychedelic, because some people consider it one and others do not.

But, how much ketamine would I need to get high if I have no tolerance to it at all?

weight/height/amount of k you got?
any details that could help us help you be safe would be nice right?
think about it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you think I would come here before using Google.
Obviously, I tried that first.

And 5'3, 100 pounds.
I don't have any details on how much I have since I have not purchased it yet.

I don't understand why you think I would come here before using Google.
Obviously, I tried that first.

Because my first google search landed me on Erowid which you thanked that dude for, I mean they have decent dosage stuff or you can check out trip reports on it here or there and compare yourself.

I'd say, 5'3" 100lbs, not that much!

And if you don't know how much you're getting, that certainly doesn't help.
Just keep a good mg scale around when you get it, you can find em at local gas stations sometimes.

Just, be, care, ful.

Well, I was googling the wrong thing then because I spent some time searching around and I couldn't find anything helpful.
I don't get why everyone must get so insane about the fact that it's on google. I'm sure most of the things on here you'd be able to find on google if you just searched around a lot.
The point of posting this was to find something easier and faster, because I didn't have all the time in the world.

And sorry, I worded that wrong. It's not that I don't know how much I'm getting, it's that I was unsure of how much to purchase.

And thank you.

^ I Lol'ed.

---

OP: If you were searching for "ketamine" and "high" then yeah, you probably won't find a lot.

You can get a buzz from 20mg and you can get a buzz from 200mg, and you might even enjoy the former more than the latter. But they'd feel like two completely different drugs. More so than most drugs, the dose you need for K depends on what you want out of it.

try for ur first bump the corner edge of a bank or credit card (Assuming its really good) and i mean a very small amount if you don't have a .000 scale on hand... and rail it if you want a more energetic/drunkish buzz..
\
this is like the size of the O on your keyboard i'm talking about, maybe 1 and 1/12 of it...

a more K-hole type buzz would be like quadruple that size seeing as your new, others, maybe up to 200-300 mg?

It all depends on your weight, erowid has the doses per weight, and it also depends on the purity and type of K. And your administration weather it be oral, Snorting, IMing or IVing. How deep do you wanna go the hole and start out small some times kland can be scary or it can be like your in the heavens.

Also fasting 4 hours b4 has better effects, as with any drug, but especially Kay.

He may be talking about an oral dose of K. Personally, I wouldnt dose it orally only nasaly since needles are no longer my friends

try for ur first bump the corner edge of a bank or credit card (Assuming its really good) and i mean a very small amount if you don't have a .000 scale on hand... and rail it if you want a more energetic/drunkish buzz..
\
this is like the size of the O on your keyboard i'm talking about, maybe 1 and 1/12 of it...

a more K-hole type buzz would be like quadruple that size seeing as your new, others, maybe up to 200-300 mg?

So how much would you say that dose is in mg? Because last night I just did k for the first time, it was pure and I did a rail about 1.25 inches long, 1cm wide and 1cm high. At the time I thought it was only 20mg but, judging by the experience I had, I'm pretty sure it was closer to 100mg. Like, the entire room went black for a while.

Well, I was googling the wrong thing then because I spent some time searching around and I couldn't find anything helpful.
I don't get why everyone must get so insane about the fact that it's on google. I'm sure most of the things on here you'd be able to find on google if you just searched around a lot.
The point of posting this was to find something easier and faster, because I didn't have all the time in the world.

And sorry, I worded that wrong. It's not that I don't know how much I'm getting, it's that I was unsure of how much to purchase.

And thank you.

In future, just put in "*substancename* Dosage" in Google and you'll almost certainly find a bunch of useful links unless you're looking at a novel research chemical with little information available.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=ketamine dosage&meta=

^ Example

Also, just to clarify, generally when referring to hallucinogens we classify them into three groups, Psychedelics, Dissociatives and Deliriants.

Psychedelics include such things as: LSD, Mushrooms, Mescaline, DMT, 2C-*, etc

Dissociatives include: Ketamine, DXM, PCP, Nitrous, Salvia Divinorum

Deliriants include: Nutmeg, Diphenhydramine, Tobacco (Large doses), Datura

However, while this is the forum area for "Psychedelic Drugs", discussion of dissociatives, deliriants - and even some entactogens is allowed.

tobacco, delirient? more like anti-delirient, i think it does the opposite to ACh receptors. Tobacco overdose tends to just make me nauseated and puking a while, shitty feeling in my head but not delirious.

if i were to recommend a starting dose of ketamine to someone... first I'd echo someone's previous statement and tell them not to snort it, it is not a drug meant for that. it sucks that way. I'd recommend an IM injection of 100mg unless they were very overweight, and make sure they aren't taking any other drug.

I've only done it a few times, but damn... each time put quite an impression on me. Leaving the body in such a peaceful way, no fear whatsoever.

I did snort it twice. Once a very low dose, which kind of felt like thousands of little microscopic needles were stabbing me, especially in my brain, and the other time was a 60mg line and i just felt dizzy, sloppy and totally different than the IM doses. IM feels like a much cleaner and different substance.