• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much is too much?

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
This is not about opiates, but codeine is in the mix. So, I have some promethazine/codeine syrup and I want to know how much promethazine I can take at once. I know some people just make lean and pour the whole thing in but I'm not a dumb teenager. I know medically its 25mg 4 times daily or 50mg before bed (from what I've read) but most of the time you can take doses much higher than recommended. So I want to know, how high of a dose can a 125 pound male consume at once safely? I've already done some before so interactions between the syrup and my body is already known and there's no problem there. I just want to get a good dose of codeine in my body but the promethazine is kinda holding me back. Idealy I'd want to consume 120-150mg of codeine which results in 75-100mg of promethazine. I dont know if thats safe though, thats why I came here. Any help would be great!

I THINK it would be but don't do it yet- wait for someone more experienced with this to answer.

I THINK it would be but don't do it yet- wait for someone more experienced with this to answer.
I was going to regardless, always need some reassurance in the form of multiple people sharing the same view.

I haven't taken a promethazine syrup but you might want to research what high doses do to people before you regret it. I have taken codeine and gaufinessin syrup for the codeine buzz and ended up throwing up for hours on end because I didn't know that at high doses gaufenissen is an emetic.

Google promethazine and read up before you end up like one of those stupid teenagers you are referencing.

I've taken much much more than ur thinking about taking and been just fine. I've also been around others that have done tons of it while they were drinking the shit and they didn't seem too worse for wear so I think you'll be just fine. I'd look it up on google and the like just to put ur mind at ease.
The amount u mentioned doesn't seem problematic to me though.

I haven't taken a promethazine syrup but you might want to research what high doses do to people before you regret it. I have taken codeine and gaufinessin syrup for the codeine buzz and ended up throwing up for hours on end because I didn't know that at high doses gaufenissen is an emetic.

Google promethazine and read up before you end up like one of those stupid teenagers you are referencing.
I never take drugs without research, recreational or not. But I haven't been able to find a safe does out of the medical reccomended which is 25-50mg. and I know you can DEFINITELY go higher than that cause most people do when they use this syrup recreationally.

how much codeine do you plan on taking and whats the ratio of codeine to promethazine. to be honest ''lean'' is bullshit, just try and get some pure codeine and if youre thirrsty drink some fucking fanta

thats a huge amount of promethazine you will likely just go to bed and dont feel much of the codeine

how much codeine do you plan on taking and whats the ratio of codeine to promethazine. to be honest ''lean'' is bullshit, just try and get some pure codeine and if youre thirrsty drink some fucking fanta
Lol you think I do illegal activities? This syrup is my own script and I cant get my hands on any pure codeine. A month and a half ago I CWE'd some T3's and that was fun but i've been out of those for awhile now.
I want to do anywhere from 120-150mg and the ratio is promethazine:codeine 6.25mg:10mg per 5ml

ok, so if you wanna do 150mg codeine then youll have to do about 90mg promaz, which sounds ok to me. no more tho.

btw, youre still illegally abusing your script....

ok, so if you wanna do 150mg codeine then youll have to do about 90mg promaz, which sounds ok to me. no more tho.

btw, youre still illegally abusing your script....
Never said I did or didn't do illegal activities ;) but I cant see illegally abusing my script bringing up much of a charge even if somehow something happened through the forums. Anyways, I did 120mg codeine and 75mg of promethazine yesterday and nothing bad happened. Got a bad stomach ache the next morning but dont think theres a connection between the two. I'll probably go ahead and move up to 150 tonight.

You need to lower the Promethazine dosage somewhat. Apart from that you should be fine.