• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much does weed potentiate opioids/opiates

I've found combining weed and opioids doesn't create anymore euphoria it just makes the experience more sedating. In fact I've found taking Oxycodone while stoned dulls the euphoria of the Oxy, I just end up more couch locked.

I found the sedation euphoric haha.
Though I have to use 80mg of oxys with weed to get the same level where I get with 210mg of codeine with weed.. Wild as fuck
Actually, why the fuck do I even use oxys if codeine works so much better wtf

It does, however I noticed that in my case if I smoke too much after dosing it starts to cover the opioid euphoria, or if I smoke too much before dosing I don't feel the opioid as I should.

So smoking moderate amounts does wonders

Unfortunately we really frown upon threads that are dedicated to getting high without any true Harm Reduction

I used to smoke so damn much.... I dont miss those times but 2.5-3grams of pot n moved up to hash.. I reccomend good bubble hash or dabs if you wana potentiate, one major thing is if you get nauaea, itll lightningstrike that away i have a good friend who bangs morphine and he cant nod without pot w his normal 100-200mg doses so depending on the type ( go indica everytime) or get nice hash, god im tempted to smoke up rn but the amps cancel out thc effects :/ significantly with sleepy indica strainsnor a good hybrid like PPP I MISS THIS STRAIN OH MAN ID KILL FOR IT