• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.5-2 i trip ballz on 2 i dont think i could even handle anymore...although i wouldnt mind trying lol

wow i cant remember what it feels like to roll anymore and i rolled 2 weeks ago lol...guess its about that time again

~GH~

i have that same effect.. maybe we should reconsider.... or maybe we should do it more often !!!

i usually eat one... wait an hour and a half and feel nothing... then eat another and like 20 minutes later im gettin there... the rest depends on cash, party or not, and strength of the pill.... i took 5 for the first time at a rave two weeks ago.. also a small taste of molly maybe 35-50mg it fealt like my first time again !!

too bad i only took one the first time

i usually take the 1.5 or 2 at the same time...never spaced it b4...is it better to space it??

~GH~

Cevain said:
I think this poll really sucks. People from england are going to say more than four and people from america are going to say 1 or 2, but in the end they are just taking the same amount of mdma.

I always take more than 5. Now it seems like I'm a heavy user but in the end it's just 150 mg. And you can say I have shitty pills, and I admit, but they cost shit as well so who cares.

from my experience with pills, the ones in England usually have no mdma at all or a good 90+mg (in the past couple of years)

i would say it is EXTREMELY rare to find pills with over 140mg in any country

my bf and i only used to take 2 pills at the begining. 4 years later we take depending on how strong the roll is, we take 4-5 in one night. we have build up a tolerance.

the more you have, the more you do.
Your carrying a 50 or 100 bag in the club your gonna take at least 5 I found, probably more.

^True, I always end up taking more than I plan on, if I have a lot on me. Like tonight, I was planning on taking 2 decent pills, and end up taking 4 before the night was over... Ugh.. Rolled too hard for sure.

In fact.. I'm still rolling... I just want to SLEEP!!! RAWR!

Cevain said:
I think this poll really sucks. People from england are going to say more than four and people from america are going to say 1 or 2, but in the end they are just taking the same amount of mdma.

I always take more than 5. Now it seems like I'm a heavy user but in the end it's just 150 mg. And you can say I have shitty pills, and I admit, but they cost shit as well so who cares.

What are you talkin about?

1 - 3 years ago every pill i got was a decent dose of MDMA.. 80mgs min but normally around 100. Admittedly (sp? 8) ) the quality of pills in the UK has dropped by a ridiculous amount.. it's very rare to find a decent pill, but only a year ago was this the complete opposite.. it was very rare for me to find a BAD / weak pill.

Egs of pills i used to get: (altho these dates seem to be a little later than when i had them, by about 3 - 6 months, maybe more)

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7894
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7764
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7230
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7156

That last one was the best pill / experience i've had on em.. seemed more MDA to me but i did take alot..

Lookin thru these pillreports.com pages it does seem like most of the decent pills i used to get have been copied and non-MDMA pills of the same type began circulating. I also realised that towards the end of my pill use pills such as: Tulips, R's and Pink Stars were the ones flowin around.. maybe why i stopped? :p

Last edited:
Theres still decent pills around in the UK if you know where to look, Just find a decent supple and stick with it, mines never let me down yet :)

Last night I did 4. It might very well have been the best night of my life. its 9 am right now and i'm still fucking shoed

Edit: I'm listening to some tunes now and let me just say this.. i'm fucking wasted! its been 5.5 hours since i dosed last and it was a heavy night! This is a great feeling

Last edited:
well tonight was my first night and I took 2 :p I think an hour or something between the doses... although how the hell would I know I was rollin' hard danceing through the mall XD.

Typically start off by swallowing 4 and crushing and railing 1. Over the course of the night I continue to re-dose on a dangerously unnecessary basis and typically consider my night over when I'm feeling tremendously ill and nauseas. 10+ in a night, the most I've ever taken was 26 pure MDMA highs which were consumed within a 30 hour period.

tioski said:
Typically start off by swallowing 4 and crushing and railing 1. Over the course of the night I continue to re-dose on a dangerously unnecessary basis and typically consider my night over when I'm feeling tremendously ill and nauseas. 10+ in a night, the most I've ever taken was 26 pure MDMA highs which were consumed within a 30 hour period.

Wow you really need to slow down.. trust me, you will regret it.

finchy_87 said:
I honestly don't understand how people can take more than one in a night. I would love to try it but I always worry that I will feel sick, because I have spewed up a number of times coming down on pills.
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with drinking whilst on them as well?

When people who have more that two in night do it do you guys usually do it all at once or space them apart? And what is the come down like?

Weird, I only spew coming up on pills or taking multiple pills over a long period of time.

I space them apart, I try to "aim" at taking 1 every 4 hours, but usually i just take one when im starting not to feel as good, which is usually every 3 hours depending on the pill.

I've had a weird journey with pills, Ive been taking them for about 5 years now, and I started off with a fairly low dose like most, just taking half , then started taking them in fulls, Then I went though a crazy stage when i as 19/20 of going out every weekend and taking like 3 or 4 every weekend. but then I broke with my g.f who i was partying with and had a good brake for about 6 months and got back into it and realized that my tolerance was completely gone and was getting fuked up on 1-2 ( i think the strength of them changed over this period of time as my dealers had changed)

Now I only take pills moderately (once a month) and depnding on the night, if its a smallish club night i will just take 2 , if its a big event ill take 4-5 ... I have the problem of getting pill hungry once Im on them, i hate come downs so i try to avoid them, if im having fun and know of some one selling I will just buy more and more ..Ive had nights that have turned into a weekend of just eating pill after pill, until eventually i run out of either money or pills, this also is pretty dependent on who I am hanging with, I have a few friends who I love to get on it with and we can go hard for 30+ hours.

but yeah short answer .. I avg 2 to 3.

I rarely take ecstasy but the few times I've had, it's been 3-4 pills on a evening.. I do know some people that go through 10-15 pills an evening without problems, and do it every weekend though. Sounds way too much for me but each to their own I suppose.. :)

im here in northern cali and these e pills are bunk as fuck. popped 2 and then another 2 hours later and still fell asleep....