• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many of you are non-drinkers?

I haven't had any in months. I went through a few months prior to that when I was hanging out with the wrong people and drinking more often than I normally would, but even that wasn't much. 2 shots or 2 drinks and I'm done! Normally I drink 3-4 times a year.

I don't really like alcohol and that's besides my alcohol allergy... I get severe body pain a few seconds after drinking...

My drug of choice is heroin, by insufflation and I almost never drink, with the exception of red wine, every so often. :)

^- Ya, I have only met one opiate user that was also an alcoholic.. Most opiate user do not drink much.

Over the years using, all the overdoses my body can't tolerate any alcohol. Well that made it to quit anyway alcohol that is, but it seems to make me so bloody sick, don't know why.

Anything booze can do drugs can do better. My "shots" are a max of 1ml, not a fucking 1.5oz shot of poison into my stomach =P There's a reason heroin has "hero" "in" it ;) Booze smells bad, tastes worse, looks unsightly, makes generally intelligent people act like belligerent fools. Plus it's the easiest intoxication to identify by LEO. Also I receive zero (0) euphoria from any type of alcohol, any amount I ingest feels like poison. I'm on drug court and could get away with drinking, but why damage my body for such a shitty effect (possibly go to jail for a dirty drop) when any drug (besides salvia) provides a more enjoyable effect. Haven't drank in quite some time, don't plan to either.

I don't really like alcohol so I rarely drink. A light buzz is nice but getting drunk feels horrible in my opinion. Plus the side effects... yuck, no thank you.

I'm a lifelong hardcore alcoholic. I finally resorted to antabuse, very small dose, to save my marriage. I can still do my opies and other drugs though. That was the one thing I could not control at all. For years I hated drinking and still poured that crap down my throat. Don't miss it a bit. 1 year, 4 months and change without a drink. :)

I used to drink pretty regularly in high school, but i got tired of it/hated hangovers, etc. Plus i'm on quite a few psych meds (I'm bipolar) that make me blackout after only a drink or two.

I stopped consuming alcohol many times, last one being few months ago. I like how wine tastes, though, too bad it is alcohol.
My reasons are: hangovers are bad, plus I feel good only in the beginning of consumption, then I just want to sleep and feel tired.

When I can drink I only like to do it when in party mode other wise it's boring as fuck and I feel like shit

But better in every way! :p

QFT. =D Alcohol is shit. And it makes me nauseous when I'm on opiates. Anything I can't combine with opiates is a crap drug!
Kidding, kidding. But alcohol really is a shit drug. Only good when you have nothing better, but still want to get fucked up.

I've said it before, sometimes I'll drink on social occasions. There is this one place that has all kinds of special beers. They have a HUGE variety, and some of these beers taste really, really good. A bonus is they have an alcohol percentage that is about as high as that of wine, 10,5%. I can chug this faster than regular beer.

When I'm on uppers, alcohol is okay as long as the taste is good. (I pretty much never drink without uppers, and I don't take alot of uppers.)

If I had access to G, Id consume that every weekend instead of Alcohol :|

^I'd also pick G over alc anytime. But usually when I drink it wasn't planned at all, and G is one of the "more difficult" drugs to get. (I can't just call my dealer and go pick it up, I have to ask him for it and then he'll have it a day or a few days later)

I drink alcohol very heavily when I don't have drugs. Once I have drugs and use them regularly I can have a crate of my favourite beer sitting across the room and not give drinking even one a second thought. It's a shame beer tastes so god damn nice, if it didn't I don't think I would drink at all tbh