• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many of you are actually NORMAL?

Pop Popavich said:
Well put. When you only see a small amount of someone, it's very easy to slot them neatly into a category based on what they have shown you of themselves. A lot of people will be careful about exposing their eccentricities until they have a chance to suss out the people they are meeting to determine whether these traits will be welcomed or shunned.

Most people are far too complex to be easily thrown into a category like normal, especially when you try to determine where the boundaries of normal are. To people on the edge of normal, those just over the line don't seem too weird :\

Normal is just what you are used to.

this is very true, but i also think that as you said, a lot of the times it's a case of people not revealing everything about themselves to start off with, and that most people do have some eccentricities, and therefore normal = complex.

i think people these days are inclined to use normal as almost a derogatary term, where as for me (ie. what i am used to) normal is a person full of eccentricities. it's a transient term, inherently subjective, therefore i'm hesitant to box anyone into it.

m4dd0g said:
Srylsy, the only nomal people are the ones you dont know very well.

So true.

Everyone that I have known for a while has their own quirks which only really show up after a lengthy period of time.

"Normal" has no real meaning for me at all... I see people when I am on the street and think that they look normal - but who am I to judge? For all I know thta conservative looking couple I am staring at might like to dress up as Smurfs in their bedroom and fuck wearing rubber President masks while reciting lines from a Jeff Bridges movie.

People often tell me that I can come across as a bit of a weird person but I am not fussed - I seem to have a great bunch of friends so I cannot be that twisted.

One thing that I figure is, that if you surround yourself with "weird" people you won't ever find yourself too bored.

cover3.jpg

"...till next time, take care of yourself, and each other."

Normal is subjective, I'm normal in so far as I dont molest small animals, or go to church, every now and then however I get the urge to kill people :\

im not normal ....

ive been called nuts and crazy about 6 times in the last two days

im a lost cause hahahaha =D

People now ask me if i know im nuts .... to which i reply "yes, yes i do" :D

who wants to be normal anyway ....

my friend has a great top that says "normal people scare me"

that just about sums it up

Shnouzerpuff said:
For all I know thta conservative looking couple I am staring at might like to dress up as Smurfs in their bedroom and fuck wearing rubber President masks while reciting lines from a Jeff Bridges movie.
"[/I]

That is weird man.............that is uber weird.

Everyone i know recites lines from the Jack and Jill nursery rhyme.

after reading this thread, the word 'normal' suddenly seems so strange and absurd.

Its not normal to read the word 'normal' that many times in a few minutes!

em? lamron? lleh on!

i evol woh i ma....

raf morf lamron, raf morf egnarts!!

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
Normal is a Contradictory word, established by society to make everyone feel inadequate.

that is all

ch0psy just made a serious post?

Now that's abnormal ;)

The word "normal" is just a prop.

conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm;

What regulatory body sets the standards and levels?

Do we have a fashion commission?

"normal" is ever changing and the number of variables attached to that word remain constant, or, increase - depending on external factors.

Therefore you can never pin the real definition down, because there isnt one.

Because psudo-racism is ingrained into most societies these days, other culture's definitions of "normal" are often frowned upon and upstaged as something even more label-dependant. Like, "weird" "strange" "querky".

But the fact of the matter is, although one might be described as "abnormal" in Australia, dosnt mean he will be labelled as such in Bulgaria.

Bascially, "normal", is not a universal concept.

I am abnormal and normal all at the same time. Therefore they cancel each other out.

Therefore i am.

Last edited:
I'm normal. I'm more normal than you lot anyway. Hell, I'm the only normal person alive, everyone is crazy and weird and shit. :p

If normal can mean NOT questioning things, and considering what the masses feel is the 'norm'.

Then,I'm a free thinking freak.

Anyway,I think a so called normal person, can tend to be boring and stupid.

katmeow said:
ch0psy just made a serious post?

Now that's abnormal ;)
Hahahaaaa. Love your work kat.
:)

I'd like to think I'm unique, but hey, who doesn't? So I guess that classifies me as normal.

"Unique" or "eccentric" sounds a little better than "weird" or "strange".

Im the first to admit I am ECCENTRIC or WEIRD, I couldnt give a shit either, itll only get worse as I succumb to the effects of aging, drugs and general life issues.

Shit happens.

goddamnit. this damn pc wont let me post my nice reply in this thread..

so testing with this reply..

i couldnt care less how others percieve me... catagories are something for simple/critical minds that cant fathom each person having their own persona... i dont know if i had to how id class myself... i have a set personality, although change moods from one day to the next... normal or abnormal? who knows?! better still, who gives a shit?! there are more trivial/important things in this lifetime id rather focus on...

...kytnism...:|