• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc how many milligrams of diphenhydramine is in 50mg of dimenhydrinate?

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Is there 50mg or 25mg of Diphenhydramine in a 50mg pill of Dimenhydrinate? I know it's half Diphenhydramine, and half of the drug that's similar to caffeine, but confused if it's 50mg of each or 25mg of each?

None, dimenhydrinate is a separate chemical that is kind of similar, but different.

None, dimenhydrinate is a separate chemical that is kind of similar, but different.
Yes there is! Dimenhydrinate is half Diphenhydramine, and half 8 chloro something I can't remember how you spell it. It's a stimulant similar to caffeine that's combined with Diphenhydramine to make Dramamine. They also make Dramamine with Meclizine too which is a different quote unquote antihistamine.

No, dimenhydrinate is a separate compound.

(At the top: not to be confused with diphenhydramine)

EDIT: Nevermind, you're right, what the fuck. Okay, it's combined with 8-chlorotheophylline.

Why would they give it the name of a single compound if it's a combination?

EDIT: Nevermind, you're right, what the fuck. Okay, it's combined with 8-chlorotheophylline

EDIT: Nevermind, you're right, what the fuck. Okay, it's combined with 8-chlorotheophylline.

Why would they give it the name of a single compound if it's a combination?
Oh ok I just saw that you said you realized it. I was about to say. Lol

Here is the wiki on 8-chlorotheophylline:

Apparently in mice it doesn't produce any effects beyond that of placebo, and doesn't appear to cross the blood brain barrier very well.

But who knows, this wiki article leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm in it right now with pure Diphenhydramine altogether. 50mg if Diphenhydramine with 50mg of Dimenhydrinate that came as chewable tablets that tasted good asf! I want to eat the other one, but took 25mg after the Dimenhydrinate. So that makes 75mg I'm on altogether if there's really only 25mg of Diphenhydramine in 50mg of Dimenhydrinate. I'm also on either 24 or 28mg of Chlorpheniramine. I can't remember if I took 6 or 7 of the 4mg Chlorpheniramine pills, and I hate when I forget exactly how much of something I took. I'm also on 6mg of Subutex until I do another 2mg of it here soon sublingually like the 1mg of Xanax I took in two .5mg doses. The first .5mg when I woke up, and just recently took the other .5mg of Xanax before getting ready to do that last 2mg of Subutex, and smoke more good weed I've been smoking all day.

Here is the wiki on 8-chlorotheophylline:

Apparently in mice it doesn't produce any effects beyond that of placebo, and doesn't appear to cross the blood brain barrier very well.

But who knows, this wiki article leaves a lot to be desired.
Yea I don't, and didn't really feel like I was on a stimulant. I mean I kinda felt it at first, but alot less now, and feels more chill than caffeine. That's if I'm really feeling it, and/or was. I took the other half of Xanax after the Dimenhydrinate, and have a nice little Xanax buzz going on. The Dimenhydrinate didn't feel as strong as 25mg of Diphenhydramine I feel like, because of the stimulant. It seemed like a cool little mixture with the Caffeine like stimulant.

Swiss says it may bind to NMDA receptors, and I wouldn't doubt that it does. I also wouldn't doubt that's why it felt chill, but I'm probably wrong, and it may even have agonist effects on it rather than the antagonist effects. One of the drugs in chocolate called Theobromine I think has a probability to binding to GABAb receptors which could be antagonist effects, but I have had good feelings after eating Xanax then chocolate so if it's an agonist of GABA I feel like it could of possibly potentiated my Xanax. I'm probably wrong tho, but just a theory.