• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How many drops do you use ??

aj

Bluelighter
Hi Everybody,
I was wondering, how many drops you people use when testing.
When I made the ad, I was thinking one drop per sample, so that ends up to some 200 drops (probaly a bit less).
But is your experience also like that ?? Were you really able to test some 200 samples with our kit ??
regards
aj

I try to use only one drop but a second one nearly always comes out! Sometimes I miss with the first one aswell!

Even if you can only test 100 pills, it is well worth it, isn't it? That works out to 20 cents a pop. Not bad considering you could be paying between 25-35 a roll. But, at 200 pills it should last about a year (and that is if you are dropping 3.86 a week, which in turn works out to about 5000 a year). Everyone should get a test kit. I also saw that you accept cash now. I don't think that there is any excuse not to get one. If everyone started testing maybe this bunk would go away.....
BTW, is there a shelf life on the kit???? Or on E?????
------------------
This doesn't do anything....I stood up, looked at the ceiling and I was slooooowwwwwww

You wrote "If everyone started testing maybe this bunk would go away....."
You just found out why we are doing this.
Bunk pills (or bad pills or whatever) also fuck up parties, zombies running around is no fun according to me.
Shelf life of the kit is neverending.
I don't really know about shelf life of E.
Rgds
aj

i believe shulgin said e could have been stored in the pyramids and still be good.
don't know about the filler but the point was that mdxx does not detiorate over time.