• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long will this codeine take to kick in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why you guys are still arguing on this, you did this on another thread too. honestly I love the way Kief is dealing with the duty of moderating these subforums, if I would be him I would close twice as much threads ( some threads of mine too, so no offense to anyone ).

Sometimes I just open threads in BDD or OD to amuse myself with some of his posts as in he has to answer the same questions over and over and over as people avoid using the search engine from the upper left corner.

Good wishes and love to all of you guys honestly, this whole thing is based on mutual respect and exchanges of information. I usually avoid insulting anyone here because a lot of people are twice my age or they go through harder times than I do or persons I know.

Much respect to all of you and pete consider that this forum would be just a big big pile of data that would be very hard to filter to get to the relevant informations without their contribution.
I'll say the same thing I did to kief I just was mainly messing about ofcourse kief isn't a control freak or hey maybe he is but the thats ok its his job to be like that but when I eaid that I as only joking I didn't think I woul d have to come here again to clear it up I think this forum is just dead at the mo so everyone is exqggerating this minor incident I dont have a problem with anyone here and if anyone has said what I took personal well t thats just your perception my perception is life is to short to be serious etc so when someone tells me something serious or say dont do that I say ok boss and try to make a joke out of the situation WHAT IS THIS VIRTUAL WORLD COME TO.

Pete, I actually just wanted to make sure I understood how you're feeling. You seem to be upset about something. I'm guessing you're having a tough time right now. We've all been through shit. If it truly is just Bluelight making you upset, I think you should stop using Bluelight.

I don't really care about how you perceive me. That's all good, but I don't want any of the negativity to rub off on the rest of the community, you know? It's nothing personal, it's just that people come here and often they are experiencing one of the lowest points of their lives. We want them to feel welcomed and supported. We want to show them that we care about each other and are dedicated to the cause. Do we really want the first thing they see to be some petty bickering?

Please just think of the community. That is all I'm asking Pete and I hope things improve for you.

Ok Kief ill do it for the community!

WHAT IS THIS VIRTUAL WORLD COME TO.

I doubt that anyone would be offended on this forum, sensible people lurk on other sites. It's just about respect, but you are a nice lad also pete so no reason to call him yank lol . ( i just really love the british slang ) it's pure comedy for me being from romania.

Btw this thread can be closed also, we have gibberings thread or lounge for this kind of convs.

This has gone on way too long. If anyone is curious as to why I am always closing threads, let this one be a case study. Time and energy wasted.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.