• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How long were you fed the lie of Father Christmas?

Dunno actually, I'm gonna assume somewhere around the last two years of primary school. I don't remember ever being told or being traumatised by the fact so I'm assuming it was one of those things where you slowly figure something out, like the tooth fairy which tbh I still wish was real, I had a little book about castles made of teeth and it came with a tiny velvet pouch to put teeth in <3

castles made of teeth <3

That sounds fucking horrific. Imagine being inside, feeling consumed, the stench of rotten tooth decay, the teeth a patchwork of different shades of yellow with the odd dark metal filling stopping any light creeping through the gaps.

Haha yeah I did think that immediately after I posted, pretty horrific concept but I assure you this was a shiny lovely castle. Gonna have nightmares now tho.

For some reason I imagine it not to be a castle, but a kind of igloo without an entrance. Seems more creepy.

Some sort of tooth-based horror dome, then? I can picture that :(

Some sort of tooth-based horror dome, then? I can picture that :(

Exactly. With the constant noise of a dentist's drill in the distance, like the dead teeth are entities screaming at you.

That actually made my teeth feel weird, goddamn. If I ever decide to go into film making, though...