• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How long until Spice tolerance goes down?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I spent the last few months with smoking Spice (synthetic cannabis sprayed on herb material) and I was suprised how fast tolerance builds up. When I started using it 0,5 gram was enough for 2 months. Now I finished my last 3 grams pack in a month.

I did tolerance breaks with weed before, it only took a week or so, to get my tolerance back to normal level. (I'm not sayin' it was like the first times I've used it, but I could enjoy it again. I know Spice is not weed, it's dangerous and all, but I'm a fucked up guy you know? :D )

So long story short, does anyone has an experience with Spice tolerance? How much should I wait for it to go lower?

(I know there's like 1000 types of Spice, so no one can say it for sure, I'm just wondering about experiences)

I'd say a month, if you practice physical activities and try to eat healty. It should help your body to cleanse faster, sweating makes a lot of toxins go away. But if you can't resist, some say that 'noids don't have cross tolerance, so try another herbal blend. I find 5F-AKB-48 very pleasant and effective even in small doses.