• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long should you wait to redose after a shot?

Tweakybird

Greenlighter
Hi new to bluelight always read post on here to answer my questions but never posted here until now due to i cant find a fairly straight answer that relates to my situation

Anyway my question is how long should you wait to redose after a shot. I dont do large shots at all nor have i a way to measure my doses but for comparison id say the amount of shards i put into each shot is id say a couple shards no bigger than the circumfirance of the cap on a 25G x 1, 3ml plunger ik that isnt very descriptive lol. But to jump to my point ive been an m-amp user for almost 3 years now just recently started using IV for an ROA every now and then (aprox 1 time every 1-3 months) tonight i was hanging with an acquaintance who bought .3 of a gram of some good quality amps (very clear shards) and shared and i did my first shot around 7pm, redosed about 12:30am due to feeling i was no longer feeling the effects and was about to fall asleep, then again at 5am (keep in mind all small shots) what im wondering is it safe to redose that often in a 10 hour time frame? (Im 6' 250lbs) and if not what would be a reasonable time between redosing concidering the factors i have shared? How much is to much? I appolagize for the long post which is partial rambling fairly amped currently lol.

That's a really hard question to answer. Little shots, within short periods of time, have been known to some how build up in one's system and on that third or fourth shot they get an ass kicker! With that in mind, it sounds to me as if you just aren't doing a large enough dose to get that build up effect - but do keep that in mind!
As to saying what's actually safe for you is kind of impossible. So many factors could go into that. Frequently in discussions, I hear 6 hrs, but I really think that it's rather individual, just like what dose you get a good rush on.

I know that's not much help - I just wanted to mention that build up effect. I had an experience like yours, little shots throughout a day - then on that 4th one, bam! It hit hard, I got a big,warm, dizzy rush. No complaints mind you! But after the more mellow shots all day, it did get me off guard which was startling for a bit. It's kinda nice to know in advance that these can happen! ;)