View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How long should i wait inbetween trips?

timcurry123

Greenlighter
About 6 days 3 hours and 15 minutes ago I dropped 5 hits of some quality acid. What I need to know is if I take 5 hits tonight will I notice any effects at all? I also have 2 blunts(each containing 1 gram) of some white widow. I'll be smoking one to the face as soon as I peak. Will I feel anything??

Great advices!...on a more serious note...if you don't have previous tolerance from other trips, that's it if you haven't tripped for a few months in a week your tolerance might be reset. So you'll get a similar potence minus the novelty of the first time.
For seasoned trippers, a bare minimum of 2 weeks seems to be the consensus. I personaly would add maybe one more week.

Anyway the potence of the trip I think has a lot to do with novelty, so the longer your rests between trips the more exciting and insightful those will be.

Anyway the potence of the trip I think has a lot to do with novelty, so the longer your rests between trips the more exciting and insightful those will be.
QFT. I personally try to keep at least 4 weeks in between trips and try to use lysergamides (such as LSD) only 4-6 times per year.

yeah the longer the break.. the more magical.. very similar to that of MDMA.

i find once i'm taking acid multiple times a month, it just becomes pure stimulation and tension with minimal visuals and a sort of manic trip.

i have never really abused other psychedelics..