• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long have u been smoking cigarettes?

nznity

Bluelighter
As the title says. Personally ive been smoking consistantly since 2009 an average of 10-20 cigs per day. Marlboro Red Brand. I wanted to ask you guys how long have u been smoking for? How many? Do you notice any difference in your brea thing? How did you quit if you hsve already quit? Thanks NZN.

eleven years twenty dix years.old got copd three inhalers rest of.lkfe

I did wuit for one year seven years avo i bave hsf tpfive in teo dags cuttin dosn snd smoking less weed siming for a gram at most a dsy

I was 12 when I first started because everyone else was, but didn’t really begin a full blown addiction until I had my own money around age 14.
So 27 years now, with a 7 year gap in there in my early 20’s when I switched to weed.

Lung disease diagnosis at age 38.

I was 12 when I first started because everyone else was, but didn’t really begin a full blown addiction until I had my own money around age 14.
So 27 years now, with a 7 year gap in there in my early 20’s when I switched to weed.

Lung disease diagnosis at age 38.
26 bro you.on the pimk and.grden inhalsfkon capsules triotopisn.or.somethimg

26 bro you.on the pimk and.grden inhalsfkon capsules triotopisn.or.somethimg

That’s so young!
Although my doctor says it’s not all that unusual, just diagnostics are improving so they pick up on it earlier than they once did.

The beauty of that for us is we get to learn about it and change our trajectory before it advances to the later stages, slowing it.
Not that I have, but I could lol

I just have the blue ventolin and fluticasone and salmeterol, which I mostly need in the mornings and in colder temps.

what stage am.i.om.if i got the salvutamok trjo.something inhhalation calsulds and pink

what stage am.i.om.if i got the salvutamok trjo.something inhhalation calsulds and pink

I’m under the assumption that ventolin etc are literally the only options til late stage 3 or stage 4 when you’re looking at an oxygen tank permanently.

Screw that, I’m out before I’m that fucked lol

so woukd u say stage two i cut dien to fiepve a day from.thirty atm

I actually started smoking when I was about 13. I got my first job washing dishes and doing food preparation at an Italian restaurant in my hometown. I don't think I've ever smoked more than maybe 10 cigarettes a day at my worst. I think I'm just lucky. I use everything else under the sun in a totally compulsive manner, but for some reason, I never became a 2-pack a day guy.

These days, it's a little gross, but I just go an buy a black and mild cigar from the bodega. With that, I spend about a dollar and this cigar can last me 2 days. I'm not the first to imply that cigarettes are in fact designed and engineered to addict users. You have a single cigarette, you're likely to smoke that whole thing. Some people save halves, but it's a little gross and nobody wants to smell like stale cigarettes. So, people smoke an entire cigarette just by definition.

When I started my cigar technique, I found that I actually only wanted a few puffs and I was good. I'll take a few, put it out and leave it on my window sill outside. This satisfied the act of "taking a break", the "oral fixation" and naturally, the small amount of nicotine works great. Just like anything, if you can use in moderation and less frequently, you'll find that that smoke break is a lot more meaningful and refreshing.

These are my tips on life and how to end the dreaded cycle of life and death.

My story is quite odd really because I was addicted to nicotine via a friend who smoked in confined room he doesn't like leaving his property at all, so he smokes in his room ak technically I have never smoked a cigarete but I vaped to help with cravings during the week.

So I wouldn't be moody irriitable and now since starting uni more stress is happening so I'm vaping more often. It's helped me a lot since Jan

My story is quite odd really because I was addicted to nicotine via a friend who smoked in confined room he doesn't like leaving his property at all, so he smokes in his room ak technically I have never smoked a cigarete but I vaped to help with cravings during the week.

So I wouldn't be moody irriitable and now since starting uni more stress is happening so I'm vaping more often. It's helped me a lot since Jan

That is very interesting. I don't think I have ever heard of anything like this.

I smoked for 15 years from the age of 19ish, I guess it was. Quit October past and don't miss it, though I think smoking is great and everyone should do it once in a while/during their youth, fuck it.
My breathing improved within two weeks. I was only smoking 10-15/day though, so I don't think I was that much of a fiend. You guys need to carry the torch for me now. :p
I had to quit...I was getting weird chest pains once in a while and kept getting weird visions where I was dying from cancer...it was fucking with my head too much.
Now if I can quit drinking I'll be alright.

As a side note, I never really smoked cigs with the exception of my early years of teen experimentation. These days some folks may ask if I smoke and I'll say, "what"? Then I'll expand my answer and say, "if its going in my lungs, it better do more for me than what a cigarette provides". However, in my twenties when I played in bars I met a bunch of folks who said they only smoked when they drink. Sounds like that goes for drug use as well from what I've read on BL. Personally I find a couple nice bowls go very well with my Opana. Just a thought.

in a late starter didn't start till late 20's
I liked to smoke when drinking and it escalated.... Chris Rock is like " the most addicting substance on the planet"