• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does sniffing oxy last until im in pain?

needachange

Greenlighter
I had to get an oxy i got 2 40s, I only sniff them now. But Im on the methadone program but was dropping so quick of the medication cuz i didnt want to have liquid handcuffs anymore and thought it was making me fat and bad for my teeth, I dropped to fast and had to take extra sips out of sat, sun, and mondays bottle.

I go in and drink at the pharmacy on tuesday and get my next script for the week. So i ran out on friday i had half a bottle and nothing saturday and nothing sunday and nothing monday.......i woke up in bad bad withdrawls so i had to get someone i know to buy me an oxy so he came back with 2 40's which i have procceded to crush up and sniff, not all of it though.

Wat I wanna know is how long will oxy last in ur system before ur body metabloizes it and cleans it all out and i start feeling really really awful again. I have certain obligations everyday so being sick in bed like that is out of the question. I diffentley dont feel high from a 40 of oxy but it is making the withdrawl alot more comfortable even maybe taking it away but wat I need to know is how long it will last?

Please please anyone know an even aprox. ??? I need to know how to space this out with getting sick again?

If you want it to last longer, why snort it? Orally lasts longer and more is metabolised, so surely if you're doing it just to avoid withdrawals it makes more sense to do it that way?

If you want it to last longer, why snort it? Orally lasts longer and more is metabolised, so surely if you're doing it just to avoid withdrawals it makes more sense to do it that way?

dam really u get more that way? i just couldnt take the pain n snorted it. i thought wen u take it orally u dont get such a strong effect so it wouldnt work, wat should i do swallow the rest? its already crushed though? paracute it????

I would parachute it, and yes oxycodone has a higher oral Bio than snorting.

dam dam dam, ok parachute the rest but no times on how long its gonna be till i feel pain and need to parachute the rest? will I make it to bedtime like 11pm?? I have no clue i have done oxy's in since jan 29/2009

nah. oxy is best when plugged. no damaged nasal mucosa like snorting. effect comes on almost as strong and it is safer. just plug the oxy.

nah. oxy is best when plugged. no damaged nasal mucosa like snorting. effect comes on almost as strong and it is safer. just plug the oxy.

ok i know how to plug but not with a powdered substance. Wat do i do, still like a parachute, rap it in a thin layer of toliet paper??? or how else would u plug it????

mix the powder with warm water. make sure particles are absorbed well with the h20. suck up the stuff into a syringe without the neddle!!! and squirt it into yer arsehole!!!