• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How long can Etizolam be used after the expiration date?

whiteHot

Bluelighter
Hi all,

let's assume I had access to some Etizolam pills (Etizest brand) which expire in December (the manufacturing date was Jan 2019). How long can I still use these pills?

Thanks, and take care!

Hi all,

let's assume I had access to some Etizolam pills (Etizest brand) which expire in December (the manufacturing date was Jan 2019). How long can I still use these pills?

Thanks, and take care!
Not sure they've really been readily available long enough for anyone to know.
If i was to guess, going by my personal experience with some opiates and other painkillers (and what I've read on here), being out of date by a few years isnt a big deal.
Could possibly depend if they have lactose in? Lol. If they stink like gone off milk id avoid 😂

Off topic a bit, man how i used to love those etizest1s 🤤 Some days I would eat 50 of them. I had a MASSIVE benzo dependance/tolerance though, dont repeat my actions.

You can use the pills for an indefinite amount of time. The worst case is they could lose some potency.

My guess is, if stored properly, you wouldn't really notice a significant decline in effectiveness even 10 years after the expiration date.