• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

70 and cloudy, better than the 90s we had here in the Chicagoland area the last few days.

i looked for my keys the air was ON. i stayed calm to survive. i looked everywhere in everything. got out looked in the back seat. still stayed calm. sat there and thought. then realized the keys were in the ignition and the car was running. that's how hot it was.next day missed my turn on a big giant curve with a five foot sign kept driving seven more miles then realized and turned back around that's how bright out. ☀️

Yes...Can't see the forest,because of the trees...got a numerous situation like this

its so hot the ice cold lake was warm the first time in history. i'm frightened.

its so hot the ice cold lake was warm the first time in history. i'm frightened.
Where u from Hylite?Tell me geographical situ,if you don't wanna mention your place of origin.Think you an english speaking-U.S.or Canada?

Where u from Hylite?Tell me geographical situ,if you don't wanna mention your place of origin.Think you an english speaking-U.S.or Canada?
im in the united states, the southwest, new mexico.

my dog was panting so hard she choked. this was after we went swimming in the f lake just to survive. and she was sitting shotgun in the air conditioning while i drove. i can't. it's hot. ☀️

BTW I admire your English so much AND ALWAYS your posts. <3

Well i would be happy,if there is some improve with my language and often,when i am pissed of makin' mistakes....i know that....or don't see the words 'cause it's phone and can't find my glasses.Allways glad to see you Hylite.New Mexico is mystic place.....if i ever go in U.S. this whole cacti 🌵 area.....wanna visit it.Happy Sunday friend.Calm&tranquill day for you!

Well i would be happy,if there is some improve with my language and often,when i am pissed of makin' mistakes....i know that....or don't see the words 'cause it's phone and can't find my glasses.Allways glad to see you Hylite.New Mexico is mystic place.....if i ever go in U.S. this whole cacti 🌵 area.....wanna visit it.Happy Sunday friend.Calm&tranquill day for you!
Can I keep you. Lol. <3

been kinda rainy all day and cuurently 66*f
guess i will go out in the am to my woods and see what is hiding from the madness.

It should rain all day today. Off and on. Then 90 by Wednesday.