• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How is anal compared to vaginal sex

I see what you're getting at. Yes, anal sex is dirty, but fucking sick? That's a pretty loaded term. I would save such a term for rape, torture or murder, not consensual anal sex.

ok,its not sick,but it is little bit sad.All the bacteria that lives there,its dirty stinky disgusting poo shit crap diahera rotten junk methane funk filthy skunk place

My mate did it once and he said it smelt bad, really bad. I've been put off ever since.

The physical sensation pales in comparison to the mental satosfaction of a woman giving you what just might be the most personal part of her entire body.

yeah, this.

vaginas feel better. they are tight all the way to the end. asses have a tight opening but loosen up further in. and you also dont have that smell of shit that often times acompanies anal sex. pull out, gape, SMELL, eww.

The pleasure of anal sex is derived from many things. Doing something "nasty" appeals to many people, especially about sex. Doing something different to spice up a sex life that has become something of a bore can be part of it. And the physical sensations available during anal sex are uniquely different from anything else. The rectum is lined with nerve endings, some of which signal the brain to 'reward' you with good feelings when stimulated. It is quite possible to hit a woman's g-spot during anal sex as well. Theres is only a thin membrane between the anal cavity and vagina, and alot of women can get off during anal sex. My gf achieves "squirts" with anal sex coupled with clitoral stimulation from a bullet.

It all boils down to not being too uptight about trying different positions and methods.

To those that espouse the use of enemas: enemas irritate the anal cavity, and generally tend to add to a greater likelihood of chafing to occur. The best idea of course, is to make sure that you went poo several hours beforehand, fasted, and shortly cleaned the area in a shower. But, an enema always irritates the skin from my knowledge.

I think the rule is not to use additives. Just use water, possibly with a couple of spoonfuls of salt in it.
An enema will tend remove the mucous that coats the intestine, but the use of a suitable lube will more than compensate for this.

I agree that chemical enemas - so called fleet enemas - may cause irritation.

On the other hand the confidence that you are not going to make a mess during sex and the consequent relaxation greatly outweighs the other considerations I think.

Not too fond of it. Uncomfortable in the sense that it feels like I'm taking a backwards shit. Whenever my boyfriend sticks so much as a finger up, I can't help but freeze. Can't even move, it's such an inhibiting, awkward feeling.

who thinks anal sex is stupid disgusting sick and completly wrong hands up

who thinks your attitude is backwards and scared of being open to new things?

ever had someone suck your dick?

you need to get out more and live a little.:\

you probably think about anal sex all day long anyway...

Let's try to keep focused on the topic at hand and not on a particular person or view.

Any further off topic back and forth bantering will be removed.

For me (female) I love anal sex with the right person. I have done it before with the "wrong" people (the kind of dude that will be all "oops" and ram it in there with no warning/guys I have not been monogamous with that don't care if I am not enjoying it) and they were all up there with the worst sex experiences I have ever had . BUT it is amazing with someone you can trust and who will move at your pace. The key is to relax. And the orgasm is not even able to COMPARE with any other. It is from another world. When I have anal sex it is just like an amazing rush and... I can't even explain it. It just like a whole body sigh. Expecially when the sex gets rough. So good. Just thinking about it makes me want it now.

Both me and the girl were way too impatient to have her get warmed up ...... she begged for it already while I was trying to work in one finger, and I happily obliged. It hurt her way too much for it to work out :(

It's not all that new and exciting to me anymore. I feel like, at one time, I almost had an anal sex fetish. I wanted to give it to a girl in her pooper, bad, and then once I did, meh...

It was all right, but it isn't something I'd fantasize about. I was more surprised that she enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting that at all...

EXACTLY WHAT GM SAID .....its SUCH a turn on when a girl will LET U GO THERE ....it may be a little tighter but it lacks the WARMTH softness of the VAG IMO

I love the butthole. I do not know why.
I finally got to fuck my chick in the ass and that was awesome.

She also likes it. She had never done anything to her back door until I came around, and now she likes anal. So that's cool.

I think most of the attractiveness is that... I'm inside my girls ass. And there's her pussy, just sitting there, looking so pretty, not getting penetrated, but just sitting there, perched on some balls. The idea of it is very attractive.

Anyone else like eating their girls ass or just me.

Learned to absolutely LOVE IT

LOVE IT. My boyfriend tried to talk me into it before I was on birth control, because he hated condoms and refused to use spermicide. The first... 10 times... It hurt like hell, made me feel used, raped and strangely turned on. He'd look into my eyes and say "I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you" but when I made him stop he'd get upset with me.

after the tenth or so time, I started to actually enjoy it. I never got much out of vaginal sex, it was nice, but it never felt amazing. Anal, once I got used to it, is absolutely amazing. But it takes time to get used to, and you can never "dive right in". It takes a good amount of fingering to loosen her up, and I'm sure some guys are thinking "I'd put my d*ck in there but I'm not putting my hands in there!" it is sooo worth it, if you can get over the "ewwwie" factor.

I was always nervous that there would be a mess, but we just keep a towel nearby, and my boyfriend understands that shit happens... Hehe, Sorry, couldn't resist...he always gives me a few minutes of privacy to "get myself ready", and it's a good idea for you to finger yourself to make sure youre clean, so you aren't spending the entire time worrying about it instead of enjoying the best sex you'll ever have. Also, my boyfriend and I have an agreement- if he ever makes fun of me for a mess during anal sex, he won't get to do it again.

Now, sadly, I'm on birth control, and he wants to go back to vagnial sex. It doesn't feel the same for me, so we compromised. He gets a few minutes of frontal sex, while I wait impatiently for him to finish in my ass. He has turned me into an anal whore!

I wouldn't recommend anal sex with a stranger. It takes more time and tenderness than vaginal sex. And, its more "personal" than vaginal sex, and even with the man i love it makes me feel dirty and whorish (not that im complaining!) but it would be a bad feeling with a stranger. Its hard to have an anal "quickie", but if you do it often enough you won't need to loosen up every time. Start out with lots of lube, but as you get more experienced I found it feels better with less- you can can actually feel -him- rather than a bunch of wet squishiness.

being a guy i wouldn't know how anal sex feels compared to vaginal sex, but i know prefer fucking a chick in her lady hole.

tight as a vice!:) it is a project tho, ya know the whole ass enema and such. Condoms make clean-up easier, but he best part is if the chick digs it and wants a DP kinda thing, like a vibe or dildo in the pussy! now thats some fun stuff. not frequent enough for me tho:(

agreed^ a guy who knows how to work the clit is all needed, most of my stimulation comes from when my boyfriend pleases that area.

I was previously kinda grossed out by the thought but recently I've become very turned on by the thought. My girlfriend said she'd quite like to try it but has to be drunk or otherwise inebriated, 'cause she's scared it'll hurt too much otherwise. To be honest, I'd rather like to wait for a moment when she's quite decently out of it on something, both because I don't want to hurt her, and because I want her to enjoy it (and I also might want to enjoy some in the future). I'm a little worried it might hurt her to be honest, 'cause we sometimes have to stop having vaginal intercourse because she says it's starting to hurt.