• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice :)

A cup of decaf Lady Grey tea...

Hope I don't break the message board with unlimited posts haha

Join that chat CFC

EDIT: I'll stick to the online poker maybe instead of breaking the board

125Mg methadone
15Mg snorted bump of methamphetamine
3-4vaporized hits of methamphetamine
2.5Grams cannabis smoked

Last edited:
Hope I don't break the message board with unlimited posts haha

Join that chat CFC

EDIT: I'll stick to the online poker maybe instead of breaking the board

Haha. See if you can beat the 1000 posts in a day challenge ;)

Got sick with a bad flu so my dad shared his fioricet with me, took 3 for a total of 150mg butalbital and some odd amount of apap and caffeine. Also sipping on a big pot of tea made with 8g maeng da (used a lot of water so it's diluted).

Got fairly buzzed and had one of those really long existential talks with my mom that we have from time to time. Gonna attempt to smoke resin out of an empty bowl that has been somehow producing THC for the last 2 days despite not even loading it. I don't understand but I accept it.

Man abstaining from hard (read: good) drugs is a rough time period, can't wait until I unfuck my life and can do them again. I promised myself no reminiscing though.

Still down with the flu... :(

anyways OT:

- 120 mg Oxymorphone - Opana ER 40 mg pills - insufflated
- 160 mg Oxycodone - 'OC' formula 80 mg OxyContin pills - oral
- 50 mg Promethazine - 25 mg light-blue pills - oral
- 10 mg Loratadine - OTC anti-histamine for the itches, damn gotta love those Opiat itches... - oral
- 60 mg Diazepam - Valium 10 mg blue pills - oral
- 4 mg Clonazepam - 2 mg generic pills - oral
- 120 mg Focalin - 20 mg generic dexmethylphenidate pills - intranasal
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - oval 15 mg pill & a 7.5 mg round pill - oral
- parachuted about 300 mg of 4-DMMC (4-DiMethylMethCathinone), lovely stuff! :)
- smoking cigs and pondering whether orr not to dig though my stash or simply snort another Opana ER 40 mg... hmmm... :p

All in all good start of the weekend here though! :D

-- Peace o/

Last edited:
Broken shoulder and no pain meds . Yay.

I was in a similar situation not long ago (although not as extreme as that, nothing was "broken" AFAIK)

I smoothed it over with some Ibuprofen, some lidocaine, some weed & about 15 bags of hair on...that's dr. Burnt Offerings recommendation ;)

Added the following to my system:

- 20 mg DextroMethylphenidate - intranasal
- 2 mg Clonazepam - oral
- 40 mg Oxymorphone - intranasal
- digged deep in my statsh and found the remainders of an eightball (3.5 grams) of coke so I'm all happy right now! :D

-- Peace o/

10mg hydrocdone (just scored a script for two of these per day...should be able to get it upgraded to 6 per day within a few months)

150 mg Lyrica

I was in a similar situation not long ago (although not as extreme as that, nothing was "broken" AFAIK)

I smoothed it over with some Ibuprofen, some lidocaine, some weed & about 15 bags of hair on...that's dr. Burnt Offerings recommendation ;)

Went with 400mg oxy instead. My powers of persuasion are many strong.

Around 100mg ? BTH IV
20mg Oxycodone
37.5 Hydrocodone
0.5mg Xanax
20mg Adderall IR
2 Rockstar Energy Whipped Orange
Cigs

Feeling great ?. I was sick all day today away from my stash finally got home 2 hours ago. How's everyone doing tonight?

20mg hydrocodone
8 g kratom
300 mg Lyrica
40 mg baclofen
1 edible of cannabis
6 pack of beers

180mg Codeine phosphate (with basically no tolerance + codeine is stonger for me than most people, 60mg is enough to give me a nice buzz even with mild tolerance)

Plenty of nicotine

5mg dextroamphetamine instant release

12.5mg promethazine

2mg Klonopin

150mg Lyrica

15mg temazepam

Hasn?t hit yet but it should be a nice high. It?s been around a month since I had any opiates.

9mg Clonazepam
Nicotine
1 gram (not all at once) of some fine amphetamine.
2 beers

Time for a 48 hour online poker binge ;)

^ I kind of want to play poker now lol

13mg of methamphetamine snorted, 0.25mg of alprazolam sl, might take 3g of kratom soon.

^ I kind of want to play poker now lol

13mg of methamphetamine snorted, 0.25mg of alprazolam sl, might take 3g of kratom soon.

Yeah you get really good when you play 18 hours and counting solid with hardly any breaks. Makes your eyes feel really good as well. And the no sleep helps you make better decisions when playing.

EDIT:

Amphetamine
Clonazepam
Nicotine

More poker it is then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well right when I woke up at 5:15AM today I smoked a nice bowl of bubble hash as my wake n' bake while I had coffee & a bagle at Starbucks then I walked to the bus stop while finishing off the bowl of hash
Then I hit the clinic about 8AM for 125mg methadone
Smoked two small bowls of herb and am having a 3rd cup coffee
So I am quite relaxed and stoned AF

Status
Not open for further replies.