• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
15o mg tapentadol plugged.
40mg baclofen
150mg Lyrica
1 24 oz steel reserve and 3 glasses of wine
Edible brownie

Hi everyone been a min since I posted. That sure was a long long long stint at work holy shit way to long for me that’s for sure! The last three days I was out of methadone and used kratom and gabapentin worked very well. I was happy then I got my methadone and was back to normal and even lil higher then usual! Still debating on getting off the methadone or staying on it or maybe even switching back to subutex.

How bad did u feel when u switched from done to krstom? I've been considering getting on methadone for pain for a while but it seems like the type of drug u can't switch to a lesser opioid like subs or krstom easily with....is that true for u?

Last edited:
Quick update:

320 mg Oxycodone - OxyContin (original OC formula ;D) 80 mg pills - oral
120 mg Morphine - MS Contin 30 mg pills - oral
4 mg Hydromorphone - Dilaudid 4 mg pills - IV'ed
0.1 gram Methampethamine - Blue Crystals - IV'ed
12 mg Flubromazolam - 4 mg pellets - oral
about 500 mg of IsoPropylPhenidate - insufflated

We are flying high, we are flying right up to the sky we fly so high... :D :)

-- Peace o/

0.1 gram Methampethamine - Blue Crystals - IV'ed

What!? You mean blue like in breaking bad or more like powdered crystals with a slight blue tint? Either way I wouldn't trust it lol

OT: 3g of kratom in the morning and about 20mg of meth mostly insufflated

Last edited:
Good Day BL! :)

- 25 mg Promethazine - 25 mg light-blue pill - oral
- 10 mg Loratadine - 10 mg white pill - oral
- 3 mg Clonazepam - Roche brand 0.5 mg Rivotril pills - sublingual
- 40 mg Diazepam - Valium brand blue 10 mg pills - oral
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - yellow round 7.5 mg pill & yellow oval 15 mg pill - oral
- 60 mg Oxymorphone - Opana ER 20 mg pills - insufflated
- 60 mg Methylphenidate - Ritalin brand white 10 mg IR pills - insufflated
- 120 mg Oxycodone - 'OC' OxyContin brand yellow 40 mg pills - insufflated
- 4 mg Hydromorphone - Dilaulid brand 4 mg pill - IV'ed
- 0.25 gram of Heroin - white / grayish powder - IV'ed
- 60 mg Morphine Sulphate - MS Contin brand pink 30 mg pills - oral

Going to nod off in bed for a good 8 hours and hopefully won't fall asleep :p, see ya all later... :)

-- Peace o/

250mg MDMA in 1.5ml saline intranasal at about 3AM and now 7AM 135mg Amphetamine Sulphate in 1.5ml saline, again up the nose.
Let's start the online gaming session!

Down with the flu so I had to dig deep in my stash for something nice... :/

- 25 mg Promethazine - 25 mg light-blue pills - oral
- 10 mg Loratadine - 10 mg OTC anti-histamine pills - oral
- 80 mg Oxymorphone - 40 mg Opana ER pills - insufflated
- 400 mg Oxycodone - original 'OC' formula 80 mg Oxycontin pills - insufflated
- 100 mg Morphine - 100 mg MS Contin pills - oral
- 120 mg Dihydrocodeine - 30 mg Dihydrocodeine pills - oral
- 100 mg Methylphenidate - 10 mg white Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
- 100 mg Methamphetamine - nice shards... :D - parachuted
- 50 mg Diazepam - 5 mg yellow Valium pills - oral
- 9 mg Clonazepam - mixture 0f Roche Rivotril 0.5 mg pink pills & generic 2 mg pills - oral / sublingual :D %) <3
- a fat joint filled with AMG Master Kush & Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 - smoked
- cigs
- about 250 mg IsoPropylPhenidate insufflated - this stuff is cheap and does the trick for me... :)

Now trying to stay awake and don't have a Benzo blackout LOL... it costed me nearly half an hour to write this post while constantly nodding off, hence the Methamphetamine and IPH. :)

<3 to BL!

-- Peace o/

It's 8 am. Home sick from work with a back ache so

1 beer (5 more waiting)
1 edible
12 g krstom.
150 mg Lyrica
4o mg baclofen

methmethmeth
methmethmeth
not super super fucked up. waiting on whether or not i do more, if this girl is coming to bleach my hair no more, if its just me i'll blow a line.

added tapendadol to my mix earlier which had kratom.

The very small amount of reports onine of mixing tapentadol and kratom seem to be right in the sense that these two produce shitty effects when combined. Dizziness, tremor, stoned feeling in a bad way.

Probably gonna do more alcohol and lyrica

3rd day of a meth binge after 20 years of abstinence. I consumed very little overall, today I had a refresher at 7:00AM and took one last (pointless) hit at about noon.

It?s been a long day of ruminating and shirking responsibilities so I took a hit of weed to see if my body would agree to relax just a bit. But I didn?t like the sort of anxious effect it was starting to bring up so I put it aside.

Currently trying to NOT attempt to fix a shitty haircut I got the other day. Now is seriously not the time. I?m hoping I?ll be able to sleep by midnight.

Also, this is my first post! Hi everyone!

Welcome, man. Dont do what i did and forget the password to your old ass account so you have to make a new one.

And today isng bad. Free everythibg except the weed

1/2 ounce Strawberry Pandemonium
3 bags mid quality heroin -nasal
30mg oxy - oral
15mg oxy - nasal
1/2 gram ketamine - nasal

~50mg fentadope plugged over 4 shots (so &#55357;&#56613; I didn't even have to do as much as I planned and have a shot for tomorrow)
0.25mg clonazepam
50mg/325mg butalbital/acetaminophen
75mg hydroxyzine HCl
~0.3g indica flower and resin
Yerba mate

I'm in the fuckin stratosphere. I can't believe I found some fioricet, really didn't know they still prescribed that shit lol. I've never seen any in person until today.

Plugging is a pretty awesome ROA for heroin tho. It's a little uncomfortable but damn-near as effective as IV. It took me a long while to) type this due to consistent nodding lmao. Going on 31 minutes typing this...

Last edited:
Just a little bit of coffee mixed with pure cacao (with milk of course), I'm also going to take 3g of kratom soon.

Last night I had a scary experience and pretty much had to take alprazolam (not sure how much) to calm myself, I ended up passing out on my bed with my laptop still on. I remember my right thumb twitching badly and having a lot of anxiety, now I'm pretty sure it was a panic attack. I've been using meth frequently since december as well as very low doses of alprazolam on the comedown (not always) so maybe that had something to do with it...
Yesterday I didn't take meth but still, guess it's time to stop.

have a later than usual work shift today, all sorts of opportunities to get things done this morning. instead i drank 2 coffees and cracked a beer because uhhh idk , i wanted to. i'll deal with the shit i gotta do later :)

~50mg fentadope plugged over 4 shots (so &#55357;&#56613; I didn't even have to do as much as I planned and have a shot for tomorrow)
0.25mg clonazepam
50mg/325mg butalbital/acetaminophen
75mg hydroxyzine HCl
~0.3g indica flower and resin
Yerba mate

I'm in the fuckin stratosphere. I can't believe I found some fioricet, really didn't know they still prescribed that shit lol. I've never seen any in person until today.

Plugging is a pretty awesome ROA for heroin tho. It's a little uncomfortable but damn-near as effective as IV. It took me a long while to) type this due to consistent nodding lmao. Going on 31 minutes typing this...

Make that 0.1g fentadope plugged last night. That was one epic bender.

Right now, one fioricet and 8g kratom.

100 mg tapentadol plugged
300 mg lyrica
40mg baclofen
40 mg THC edible
3 glasses of wine

mostly beer right now. looking forward to some decent weather this weekend. it's gonna be February in a couple hours, i'm ready for spring though.

anyone ever experience bupe + phenibut? i will prob be taking one, the other, or both on friday.

Strongest amphetamine I've had
6mg Clonazepam
4 Beers

Could of copped some lyrica but had no casshhhhh :|

Status
Not open for further replies.