• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's doap as fuck! I love art.

OT: I hope my roomie doesn't notice I'm high on his speed and MDMA, he comes home from work now >.>

~Verri

My clinic ran out of the 40 wafers, but when I did MORE re-search on methadone, DOLOPHINE is actually the BRAND NAME for methadone, methadone is the generic version. After nearly THREE years on this drug, I always thought methadone was the brand name, but I was wrong! So today, I got 8 10mg Dolophine, and omg, there is a DIFFERENCE. There's a difference with ever kind of 'done of I taken. but no bull-shit, these 10mg dolophine's feel STRONGER than the 40mg methadone wafers. When I heard from the nurse that they ran out of the wafers, I got so sad, but after I got dosed 8 10mg Dolophine pills, on my way home, I was feeling different, a BETTER difference. I'm like HOLY shit....I feel fucking amazing on these 10mg Dolophines.

Here's what I'm on at the moment and feeling REALLLYYYY gooood.

80mg Dolophine (Methadone), 8 10mg pills
7.5mg Clonazepam, 7 1/2 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
150mg Promethazine, 6 25mg pills
5mg Bisacodyl, 1 5mg pill
10mg Lexapro, 1 10mg pill
Caffeine, Large amazing tasting coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

I finally tried my RX of Lexapro last night, a 10mg tab, and it worked like MAGIC. NO JOKE. it took ALL my depression away, made my Methadone and Clonazepam feel WAY stronger, and overall felt fantastic. I have 6 re-fills on my 10mg Lexapro of #30. It says to take 1 a day, and that's what I did, and it's working amazing,. I know for a FACT it will help my benzo taper/WD a LOT.

I love my RX drugs.
Methadone- RX for opiate W/D
Clonazepam- RX for benzo W/D/Taper
Hydroxyzine- RX for anxiety, and insomnia
Promethazine- RX for Opiate adjunct, morning sickness, and insomnia
Lexapro- RX for Depression
Bisacodyl- RX for Constipation
<3

40mg methadone
Coffee
Sipping a couple 24oz brewskis

Taking a couple days off from my amphetamine.

Peace out my people

So after all that I ended up taking some acid and smoking DMT this morning, that was nice on the comedown.
Now things are still wavy im just chillin might go grab fresh air and a coffee..

Erikmen what is your line of work? I get to work alone pretty much (deal with customers but not colleagues during my shift) which helps the blah days.

I'm jus chillin now about to eat, will do the benzo/stim thing later.

International affairs. I have my own room so I only socialize during most breaks we have.
And when I travel.

Benzo is pretty much required as I have to deal with pretty stressing - pressing issues..

I guess I'm having a 'blah' day. Too tired..

3mg Klonopin (3x my prescription) and a spot of poppy seed tea. Feel a gentle buzz, but nothing overwhelming. I'm in a sober program; I take what I can get, and I'm treating myself tonight.

So after all that I ended up taking some acid and smoking DMT this morning, that was nice on the comedown.
Now things are still wavy im just chillin might go grab fresh air and a coffee..

Holy shieeet dude. yesterday you had no drugs... Or at least you posted you did not have any... and now all of a sudden your popping Zannies, drinking beer, MDMA, Speed, Acid/dmt? What the fuck? lol. hope you had fun.

So I decided to only take 15mg of Adderall today just to keep me on my feet. Gonna save 25mg a day to have a saturday binge. And as usual I'm gonna drink some fancy beers in about two hours, take 10mg valium and go to sleep. lol

Popped 30mg valium earlier. Gonna smoke some weed now. Might possibly indulge in some oxy later. We shall see. For now though, I'm content with just chilling and watching movies. Peace.

Drinking some wine my dad let me have

I'm kinda pissed I have such a low weed tolerance, its almost impossible for me to get the proper amount of high. For once the weed I have is too strong for me.

Maaaaybe tomorrow morning I will get the blazed.

Drinking some wine my dad let me have

I'm kinda pissed I have such a low weed tolerance, its almost impossible for me to get the proper amount of high. For once the weed I have is too strong for me.

Maaaaybe tomorrow morning I will get the blazed.

considering a couple beers.

And i feel you on the weed bruh idk how I used to smoke 24/7

I took over a month off in march since then I smoke 2 hits off a spliff (so tobacco/weed mix) and I'm fucked up. Sooo yeah, it's very hard for me to get high now. I've got fat sack of dope heads just drying out in my jar right now haha. Normally it would last me at least a week and back in the day it would last me two days. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, requiring an absurd amount to get high or being too sensitive to enjoy it without a healthy dose of benzos and beer to accompany the buzz.

Now I wanna get really fucked up but I have to work instead god damnit.

that sounds good, 2 things i've been missing

some dabs and 10mg oxy

going to a baseball game tm for the first time in years

15mg diazepam and a few dabs. Feeling level right now. Haven't taken valium in ages, and haven't used any benzo/thieno for a good bit. Low tolerance is sehr gut.

20150407_201512-kdcollage.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Again...just random creativity lol I've been doing this for hours I get so lost in the loop it'll end of being like 6-7 hours of just making random ass collages LOL it's absolutely ridiculous

I thought 25 grips would last the 4 days till I got my refills, down to 2.5 with a day to go. Fuck. I tried to go without nicotine for the night, then caved after the 5 hour mark. How you guys quit / limited your cigret use is a goddamn feat of strength.. Anyways, 2 A.M. can't sleep, ate .5 Alprazo, watching American Dad till sleep falls upon me.

I've been doing super good on my benzo taper. Never went over what I'm supposed to dose daily as I taper. So I deserve a GREAT high today, I'm not going to take more benzos and relapse on my taper, no way, But I will add some bomb opiates to get me going.

Here's what I've taken so far-

80mg DOLOPHINE (Methadone), 8 10mg pills
90mg Oxycodone, 3 10mg Percocet's, 2 30mg Roxy pills
975mg APAP, from Percocet pills
7.5mg Clonazepam, 7 1/2 1mg pills
150mg Hydroxyzine, 6 25mg capsules
100mg Promethazine, 4 25mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Damn I'm floating right now, and my 'done and k-pin isn't even half way peaked yet, when they do, omg, im going to be on a SUPER one,.

CHEERS BL's!

Status
Not open for further replies.