• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I am taking pregabalin. When I first took the pregabalin today, it felt as though It brought back the K effects. I understand that everyone is different, but for me, the ketamine is perfect. when I hurt, it is horrible, but after the infusion, I feel no pain. I do agree that the anti depression effects are short lasting, but I figure, every two months I get an infusion, plus psycho therapy, things will change for the better. Next time I get an infusion, I will take some pregabalin before the ketamine, and see how it interacts, the last infusion, i took B vitamins before the treatment and I K holed then just mentally tripped for 8 hours. It really works for me. I wouldn't mind a take home for periodic usage.

cold brew coffee and milk on the reg now.

super fuckin' tempted to have a beer and a bowl since i dont have to get ready for work for another 2 1/2 hour, i'm exercising a weird instance of self-control though.

was planning on going into PDX this weekend to eat ice cream and see people. looks like plans fell thru so I'mma stay home and work on my car instead.

edit: NOOOPE had to crack a pint can of IPA %)

Last edited:
2mg subutex IV - 2.4mg of 25-I NBOME - currently sitting in the library on the computers and enjoying bluelight lol.

Daily nasal sub dose (1 of 2)
10mg diazepam
2.5mg alprazolam

Been majorly depressed lately since I had to quit my high paying, yet extremely physically and emotionally painful job. BUT got a call today about a decent desk job. So wooooooo hopefully. I can't do another job like my last, it destroyed my back and I worked 70+ hours a week. I'm in pain 24/7 and trying to treat it myself since I lost my health insurance.

But like I said, already got another call! Everything will be fine, I know it. I might have to start doing a lot more dope though...

IV 200mg yellow fentanyl dope + 50mg d-methamphetamine
75mg methadone
Alcohol via beer
Nicotine

IV 125mg shot of crystal

600 mg tramadol
8 mg norflurazepam
A joint
1,5 gram coke (still got 5,5 gram left)

feeling fantastic. the tramadol reduces the urge to redose the coke.

caffeine, indica

starting tomorrow my work hours increase from "barely enough" to "ahh too much."

:|

still doin ok though.

Bump of No. 4 for each nostril
10mg diazepam

Feeling fantastic, which is a big difference from earlier when I was wailing in pain. Finally I find some primo shit. Getting a fent patch from a buddy as well.

IV ~200mg fire ass, yellow fentadope + ~80mg crystal d-meth
Nicotine
400mg L-theanine + caffeine as a nootropic
Bacopa
Rhodiola Rosea

Possibly coping "liquid psilocybin" in an alcohol solution, but I think it may be a 4-sub-tryptamine (i.e. 4-HO-MET, Psilacetin/4-AcO-DMT).

^^^ sounds like it, buddy! pretty soon it's time for me to order my fall supply of poppy pods (in about a month or so).

OT: still indica and caffeine. well and vape juice. it's a slow day in my world.

and @hangyourhead, even if it was psilacetin that stuff would still be worth it!

^^^ sounds like it, buddy! pretty soon it's time for me to order my fall supply of poppy pods (in about a month or so).

OT: still indica and caffeine. well and vape juice. it's a slow day in my world.

and @hangyourhead, even if it was psilacetin that stuff would still be worth it!

Ah I miss those, I might have to make some tea myself in the near future. Just for the fun of it and possibly a small toleranice break.

OT: +plus a line of H and a bowl of ganja, getting noddy and my gf is driving me to taco bell :)

900 mg tramadol
2,5 gram coke (over 15 hour period)
16 mg norflurazepam
Probably 3-4 gram hash
One milk stout
Snus

Status
Not open for further replies.